Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that report (if accurate) is very telling. Her behaviour at the police station alone would normally result in charges. Sounds like she was totally out of control.

"After being taken into custody, Flack – whom the court heard was 'manipulative' towards Mr Burton and accused him of ruining her life - allegedly flipped over a table and had to be restrained on the ground by police."

Is her boyfriend a giant or is the Policeman one of the 7 dwarves?

View attachment 66250
😂 I love things like this. Apparently he’s 6’ 4”

Reactions: 4
Would she have had samples taken to drugs test her that night?

She's so sloppy, you get the impression she's sucked off half of the decent guys on love island

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She's so sloppy, you get the impression she's sucked off half of the decent guys on love island
Yeah, you’d think that a trial would expose her in every way, especially with bodycam footage. Much better to have pleased guilty, accepted her punishment and get back on track

Reactions: 10
Odd to plead not guilty with all the police evidence and to say she wants to tell us the true story. What could her version be?! While he’s on to the police she’s calling him an hole then they both opened the door to the police and she’s telling them she’ll kill herself then kicking over a table etc while in custody. Not sure how she can spin that.

She also got in to trouble for saying she loved him on her insta story, so must be why she’s now unfollowed him.

Reactions: 8

Apparently she passed a drug test that night

Odd to plead not guilty with all the police evidence and to say she wants to tell us the true story. What could her version be?! While he’s on to the police she’s calling him an hole then they both opened the door to the police and she’s telling them she’ll kill herself then kicking over a table etc while in custody. Not sure how she can spin that.

She also got in to trouble for saying she loved him on her insta story, so must be why she’s now unfollowed him.
I’m thinking as she has a lot of money she’ll have the one of the best lawyers who will advised her to plead not guilty ! When I read the transcript it said she “reluctantly pleads not guilty” I think it will be because her lawyer thinks he can get her off ! Also lewis apparently says he’s a “witness not a victim” so I reckon the story they’re going to go with is that she just threw stuff around and “accidentally” hit him!

I’ve also seen lewis has said on Instagram she didn’t throw a lamp at him .... so why did he say that ?!!! 😂 because it’s true and he’s now trying to cover her her.

Reactions: 9
But if Ant was an addict and Flacks "a bleeping druggie" surely she is considered an addict too?
For me this isn’t an example of a male/female issue, the difference is that he’s held his hands up and seemed genuinely sorry for his behaviour. As far as I know it’s an addiction stemming from an injury that he’s sought help with, not pleading Not guilty and seeking sympathy on Instagram. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow I had no idea it would be that bad! It really should be the end of any media career.

She was loosing it followers but has had gained alot since this all happened
View attachment 66248
Not even going to apologise that I now follow her but everyone loves a car crash and that’s what she is she keeps posting her poor little me stories and today posted that her story will come out!

Who thinks she will have moved on by the time she is allowed to see him again

Reactions: 3
For me this isn’t an example of a male/female issue, the difference is that he’s held his hands up and seemed genuinely sorry for his behaviour. As far as I know it’s an addiction stemming from an injury that he’s sought help with, not pleading Not guilty and seeking sympathy on Instagram. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I heard that Ant got allowed to give a more pallitable story (addiction stemmed from injury rather than the less sympathetic truth of enjoying drugs too much) in exchange for the press not publishing about his extra marital affair(s). So it's not that he's necessarily more sincere, it's that he got allowed to control the story in a way Caroline hasn't. (If all of that is true. My source is a friend who works in showbizzy circles but not directly with Ant and Dec so may be horseshit!)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She turned up at court looking like a mix between Liz McDonald and Shirley from Eastenders 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I heard that Ant got allowed to give a more pallitable story (addiction stemmed from injury rather than the less sympathetic truth of enjoying drugs too much) in exchange for the press not publishing about his extra marital affair(s). So it's not that he's necessarily more sincere, it's that he got allowed to control the story in a way Caroline hasn't. (If all of that is true. My source is a friend who works in showbizzy circles but not directly with Ant and Dec so may be horseshit!)
Remember there was talk about Ant and Scarlett Moffat? Plus, don’t forget the Amanda H rumour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her boyfriend is saying that she didn’t hit him with a lamp and it's all lies, what the hell so confusing

Reactions: 3
Her boyfriend is saying that she didn’t hit him with a lamp and it's all lies, what the hell so confusing
I think he's trying to cover for her.
She's probably made him feel guilty for ruining her life/career so he thinks it's his fault.
She's a nasty little cow, I can't stand her!

Ant obviously has better PR.....admit you’re an addict straight away and plead guilty....rightly or wrongly gets a fair bit of public sympathy, goes away for a while to sort himself out and comes back and straight back into his ITV contract

Caroline has yet to admit she has a problem with anything. The fact she loves coke won’t be looked at as favourably as Ant being addicted to prescription drugs due to an injury.....she should have just plead guilty. Over and done with she could have said she was getting treatment for her issues etc and people would soon forget....now it’ll get dragged through the press for at least another month

In what world do you wake up in the morning, peruse your wardrobe for a court outfit, and come up with that?? 😆 I mean don't get me wrong she has an incredible figure, but if there was a day for a plain long-trousered suit this was it! Daft tart!
I was just coming on here to slag her off for that outfit.

Even Katie Price knew how important it was to look half-decent in court and had a stylist put her some outfits together. Caroline looks like she rocked straight up to court from a nightclub.

• Haha
I was just coming on here to slag her off for that outfit.

Even Katie Price knew how important it was to look half-decent in court and had a stylist put her some outfits together. Caroline looks like she rocked straight up to court from a nightclub.
Nigella Lawson won looking amazing for a court appearance.

2F295A01-C32A-4F33-A7D9-914C1B18814B.jpeg

And let’s be honest here, a good look for the paps can be a big PR win in itself. It certainly was for Nigella.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been lurking on the Hinch and MODFOD threads FOREVER and this story has finally prompted me to post. This is driving me nuts....loving adult couples just do not have screaming matches and throw stuff at each other and they definitely don’t result in bloodied phone calls to the police (if this is you, sorry but reassess your relationship, it won’t last, it is not “passion” you are kidding yourselves).

Caroline needs to ditch her addiction to young idiot men who enable whatever else she is addicted to. She needs to sober up and straighten herself out. She’s clearly horribly insecure and this results in jealous rages. Please stay single, go to therapy, learn to love yourself....and ditch the mini skirts in court 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.