Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that Ant got allowed to give a more pallitable story (addiction stemmed from injury rather than the less sympathetic truth of enjoying drugs too much) in exchange for the press not publishing about his extra marital affair(s). So it's not that he's necessarily more sincere, it's that he got allowed to control the story in a way Caroline hasn't. (If all of that is true. My source is a friend who works in showbizzy circles but not directly with Ant and Dec so may be horseshit!)
I’m inclined to believe this, hence why his ex wife is seriously battling him in court in order to stop a gagging order. There’s some dark tit going on with Ant I’m sure.
Caroline is a mess. She looks like she’s on her way to home from the pub 🤨 It’s as if she doesn’t realise the seriousness of the situation.

Reactions: 24
At last the true Caroline is being presented to the public. I always believed Andrew Brady was made a scape goat for her awful behaviour and basically hounded out of the UK.

More fool the new bf who is covering up for her, this will not end well for him. She's 100% dumping him no matter how this whole sorry mess ends.

I wish he would have some self respect and stand up against her and the whole entertainment industry that is perpetuating this behaviour

Reactions: 15
Is it me or does she look really different?! She looked like she was out on the piss not up in court. What a bleeping state. Smashing over the head with a lamp whilst he slept?! Lucky she didn’t cause any lasting damage. Lock the witch up, she’s a bloody danger!!

Reactions: 13
Putting aside the banging him over the head with a lamp while he slept and having to be restrained on the floor whilst in custody sitch..... WTAF is she wearing?! She looks like a hooker!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe a 40 year old woman behaves the way she does! She's so manipulative and abusive, why she goes for younger men in the first place. Awful person

Reactions: 9
She is an abuser, emotionally and in the physical sense of the word.

I hope they throw the book at her like the would if it was a man who had done what she has.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe a 40 year old woman behaves the way she does! She's so manipulative and abusive, why she goes for younger men in the first place. Awful person
I think she goes for younger men because she’s so insecure and emotionally stunted and it gives her control over them.

Reactions: 8
What the hell does she look like. I’m bloody loving this - (not the violence). Just the spectacular freefall!

• Haha
If this had been the boyfriend against Caroline, I do not believe solicitors would have advised her boyfriend to plead not guilty.

Plead guilty if you've done wrong, get some treatment and come back, thats what Ant did.

Whoever is advising her has made a massive mistake, if the call has her partner saying she has hit him with a lamp on a recorded line, why would he make that up? And then why would he deny it? Why would she have needed to be restrained by Police Officers?

And the outfit......well there are no words.

Reactions: 14
Wow, that report (if accurate) is very telling. Her behaviour at the police station alone would normally result in charges. Sounds like she was totally out of control.

"After being taken into custody, Flack – whom the court heard was 'manipulative' towards Mr Burton and accused him of ruining her life - allegedly flipped over a table and had to be restrained on the ground by police."

Is her boyfriend a giant or is the Policeman one of the 7 dwarves?

View attachment 66250
Is that a child

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a classic legal tactic in DA cases-plead NG, see if the victim gives evidence & if not see if CPS continue with prosecution. In most cases the CPS will drop if victim doesn’t give evidence (despite there being guidelines to pursue a victimless prosecution).
However it seems CPS are pursuing the case, it appears there is additional evidence & she will struggle to be acquitted IMO.
I would expect her on the day of trial to plead guilty on a basis (eg she didn’t purposely hit him with a lamp but threw it, it him & injured him & on that basis she pleads G to common assault). You have to remember that the threshold for common assault is very low.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s a classic legal tactic in DA cases-plead NG, see if the victim gives evidence & if not see if CPS continue with prosecution. In most cases the CPS will drop if victim doesn’t give evidence (despite there being guidelines to pursue a victimless prosecution).
However it seems CPS are pursuing the case, it appears there is additional evidence & she will struggle to be acquitted IMO.
I would expect her on the day of trial to plead guilty on a basis (eg she didn’t purposely hit him with a lamp but threw it, it him & injured him & on that basis she pleads G to common assault). You have to remember that the threshold for common assault is very low.
I thought that might be the case. I don't know how it works, but I would hope the CPA disregard what the witness says as so many victims of domestic abuse don't want their abuser to be prosecuted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.