Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the Flack, but has anyone considered she might have plead not guilty because there's another version of events?

This whole business of hitting a guy on the head with a lamp *while he's asleep* never rang true for me. I mean, if that's true, then it's not heat-of-the-argument stuff, it's calculated-cold-blooded-murder stuff. Even for a troubled hothead like Caroline, it just doesn't make sense. She's more about the confrontation. EDIT TO ADD: the only source we have for the "while asleep" story is Lewis himself.

Then there's the perfect boyfriend himself, loyally standing by his woman. Is Lewis the truly forgiving type, or does he just want to get back into Caroline's good graces so that she forgives his philandering?

Don't even get me started on Andrew Brady. Anyone who saw him on CBB knows he's a vain fame bleep and a user. He's an Apprentice reject, FFS. He'll say anything to stay relevant.
Ah, the Andrew Brady asked for it defence. 💩

Reactions: 14
In the 9 years I have been with my husband I have never felt the need to look through his phone while he is sleeping.

Reactions: 38
I can't stand the Flack, but has anyone considered she might have plead not guilty because there's another version of events?

This whole business of hitting a guy on the head with a lamp *while he's asleep* never rang true for me. I mean, if that's true, then it's not heat-of-the-argument stuff, it's calculated-cold-blooded-murder stuff. Even for a troubled hothead like Caroline, it just doesn't make sense. She's more about the confrontation. EDIT TO ADD: the only source we have for the "while asleep" story is Lewis himself.

Then there's the perfect boyfriend himself, loyally standing by his woman. Is Lewis the truly forgiving type, or does he just want to get back into Caroline's good graces so that she forgives his philandering?

Don't even get me started on Andrew Brady. Anyone who saw him on CBB knows he's a vain fame bleep and a user. He's an Apprentice reject, FFS. He'll say anything to stay relevant.
Tbf I have thought this ! Surely throwing a lamp at him while asleep is attempted murder ?! BUT saying that she has hurt him wether she directly threw it or threw something and didn’t mean to hurt him!

Reactions: 4
like:

Prosecution

* Has 999 call recording of him saying she's hit him over the head and is trying to kill him, begging for help to be sent
* He told police he believed he was assaulted because she'd been going through his phone while he was sleeping
* Policeman at the scene describing it as being like a horror movie
* Bodycam footage will apparently be played in court; there must have something on it to back up the prosecution case
* Flack flipping over a table at the police station requiring her to be restrained on the ground (there will be footage of this too)

Defence

Alleged abuser says "I didn't do it"
Alleged domestic abuse victim turning full circle and now saying "She didn't do it"

If there was more 'proof' that Flack is innocent then I'd have expected that to be presented to the court on Monday. I guess we'll have to wait in the trial in March for the evidence from the defence (assuming she doesn't change her plea before then).

By re-following each other, she's displaying how much contempt she has for the court and her bail conditions re: no contact. You can bet your arse they are private messaging each other like a couple of gushing teenagers, all heart emojis and 'ILYSM'.

Reactions: 20
I can totally imagine her grabbing a guys phone and moving their thumb on the unlock while asleep 😬

I hope this case starts a wider discussion on the abused partner protecting the abuser and men as the victims of domestic abuse, both are sadly very common.

Reactions: 18
In the 9 years I have been with my husband I have never felt the need to look through his phone while he is sleeping.
Exactly! I have never looked at my partners phone in 13 years.

Reactions: 5
Meant to add to my previous post, if we are to believe that she did not attack him then:

* He deliberately lied to the police/emergency services in order to get her arrested
* His lies have pretty much wrecked her reputation and career
* His lies have resulted in her being charged and put on trial for assault

But ... "I sTilL lOvE hiM aNd wAnt To sPenD XmAs wiTh HiM"

Sure, Jan :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What on earth possessed her to dress like THAT for a court appearance?!!! What the hell?!!!! She looks like the sad old woman she is in the photos of her going to
Court. Her career is over, she’s been exposed for the mess that she is.

Reactions: 18
I cannot believe there are actually people on here defending her behaviour and accusing Brady of making it all up 🤦🏼‍♀️
If two separate people accuse her of abuse then you need to think that maybe she IS abusive! If she was a man he would be absolutely done, career gone! Friends gone!

But some people on here are still defending this behaviour. I don’t care if she caught him sleeping with her best friend in their bed, abusive is abusive.

Reactions: 35
That’s your husband though. Not your very young boyfriend that you haven’t been dating long!

Saying that, it sounds like something a teenager would do and she does act like one. She’s very immature.

like:

Prosecution

* Has 999 call recording of him saying she's hit him over the head and is trying to kill him, begging for help to be sent
* He told police he believed he was assaulted because she'd been going through his phone while he was sleeping
* Policeman at the scene describing it as being like a horror movie
* Bodycam footage will apparently be played in court; there must have something on it to back up the prosecution case
* Flack flipping over a table at the police station requiring her to be restrained on the ground (there will be footage of this too)

Defence

Alleged abuser says "I didn't do it"
Alleged domestic abuse victim turning full circle and now saying "She didn't do it"

If there was more 'proof' that Flack is innocent then I'd have expected that to be presented to the court on Monday. I guess we'll have to wait in the trial in March for the evidence from the defence (assuming she doesn't change her plea before then).

By re-following each other, she's displaying how much contempt she has for the court and her bail
conditions re: no contact. You can bet your arse they are private messaging each other like a couple
of gushing teenagers, all heart emojis and 'ILYSM'.
She also told the police she whacked him around the head.

Reactions: 6
It amazes me that both Caroline and the boyfriend are trying to make out like none of what's recorded is true, and all a misunderstanding! If there wasn't enough evidence to go to court then the CPS would drop it but it sounds like there clearly is. If Caroline had any self awareness she'd change her plea, admit she had made a mistake that night and make some kind of link to a domestic abuse charity to show some kind of awareness that what happened wasn't on. I still think if she was the male party in this couple, she'd be sacked indefinitely from Love Island. I don't think it's fair that as the female she still has this possible option to go back to that job.

Reactions: 11
She also told the police she whacked him around the head.
Well he says it wasn’t with a lamp. I thought it was previously mentioned she hit him with the phone? He was pictured a few days after the incident and you couldn’t see any obvious head injuries?

She had cuts to her wrists though. Didn’t Andrew Brady phone an ambulance that time when he wasn’t with her but she had threatened to kill herself? I expect she threatens it to most of her boyfriends when she wants attention or doesn’t want them to leave her. She definitely needs help with her problems.

Reactions: 7
Meant to add to my previous post, if we are to believe that she did not attack him then:

* He deliberately lied to the police/emergency services in order to get her arrested
* His lies have pretty much wrecked her reputation and career
* His lies have resulted in her being charged and put on trial for assault

But ... "I sTilL lOvE hiM aNd wAnt To sPenD XmAs wiTh HiM"

Sure, Jan :rolleyes:
This is so true - never thought of it like this.
She needs help and I really hope she gets it.

That’s your husband though. Not your very young boyfriend that you haven’t been dating long!

Saying that, it sounds like something a teenager would do and she does act like one. She’s very immature.
This is part of the point - I’m 34 and if I felt the need to look through his phone I’d know there was a problem before that.
It is a very childish thing to do?

People trying to excuse her and rationalise it and do the whole "we haven't heard her side" probably listen to Chris Brown records still. bleeping gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She went to court looking like she was on her way home from a night out😲, she looked like she’d been on the piss too .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have always thought her immature and not very likeable and was desperately scared of growing old, hence the much younger boyfriends, I also suspected she had mental health issues though no idea what they were. I am now convinced she has issues with her mental wellbeing and I can see her going downhill rapidly. I almost feel sorry for her, but not quite, this may be the saving of her in the longrun but she will be a mess for the next 6 months or so.

Reactions: 7
Off topic but I bet she’s delighted with the court sketch, her calf’s look half the size they usually are and her legs look longer too.

silver linings.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She went to court looking like she was on her way home from a night out😲, she looked like she’d been on the piss too .
I would think that she had a very heavy session the night before, I hope she doesn't descend in to booze/drug dependency, she is rather fragile and may start self medicating.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.