Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing anyone can say for sure is that you need to be in a very dark place to take your own life. That’s it. That’s all anyone knows for definite. It’s very sad. Why it happened only Caroline knows. The best thing for people to do now instead of speculating why it happened is keep suicide awareness at the forefront of the conversation along with discussion about access to mental health services both NHS and privately.
Unfortunately the NHS in my experience are a waste of space regarding mental health. I have received more valid mental health Support from charity’s than what I have ever been offered by NHS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I haven't been this shocked since pixie geldof.

The focus probably should be mental health, it's one of the biggest killers of young people.
You mean Peaches. Pixie is still alive.

Although there was an interesting theory about Peaches death not actually being drug related but that's how it was played out to the media.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately the NHS in my experience are a waste of space regarding mental health. I have received more valid mental health Support from charity’s than what I have ever been offered by NHS.
10000% reccomend going to a charity instead of NHS!

Reactions: 3
Same, sadly. Waiting weeks for help, missing a telephone call only to be put to the back of the queue, forced into group CBT that was completely irrelevant to my troubles, not returning to it then when I looked for help again I was told I need to complete the full group CBT course before I’m allowed anything else. Hoping you’re as well as can be now xxx

Reactions: 10
Dan Wootton needs to duck off, saying this shouldn’t have happened. bleeping bleep, he works for the worst newspaper rag for dragging celebs through the dirt, doing most of the dragging himself. bleeping moron.

I’ve seen someone else blaming Love Island, because it’s the third Love Island death - duck off, nothing to do with Love Island.
He works for the Sun say no more. He has played a part in her death whether he thinks he has or not. He's currently publishing story after story about Harry and Megan and if anything happens to them he will no doubt fawn over them too.

The press obviously have it in for people to hound them the way that they do yet upon their death, they practically elivate them to a position where they were the most wonderful human in existence and didn't deserve the hounding they got.

Reactions: 9
The only thing anyone can say for sure is that you need to be in a very dark place to take your own life. That’s it. That’s all anyone knows for definite. It’s very sad. Why it happened only Caroline knows. The best thing for people to do now instead of speculating why it happened is keep suicide awareness at the forefront of the conversation along with discussion about access to mental health services both NHS and privately.
One of my young adult Son’s went through a very dark period while he was at University and when he looked for help and counselling he was at the back of a 5 month waiting list. Without boring you all he left university and came home and has,thankfully, almost fully recovered.

Mental health is such an important issue these days .

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How incredibly sad. People make mistakes - are any of us here perfect? - and she had the misfortune of having her mistakes played out in front of the nations press. The pressure was clearly unbearable and for her to get to such a place that she felt suicide was the only option Is tragic.

You mean Peaches. Pixie is still alive.

Although there was an interesting theory about Peaches death not actually being drug related but that's how it was played out to the media.
Ah thanks, yes peaches although only really knew her from the Fearne cotton "documentary" and arguing with Katy Hopkins.

Reactions: 1
Thoughts are with her family.

Not much else I can say because I’ve made many posts on this thread,
I also don’t regret them,
I can pass comment on a public figure who’s put their lives online, we all do it, it’s normal, it doesn’t make us bad people for passing judgement or gossiping about her,
and it doesn’t make her a bad person because she (publicly) messed up in the last few years

I feel sorry for her parents and family left behind, and for her.
nobody ever wants to see a life end like this.
I agree 💯 but imo itv need to can that show. The aftercare is shockingly nonexistent. Too busy protecting PS to give a rats behind about the rest.

One of my young adult Son’s went through a very dark period while he was at University and when he looked for help and counselling he was at the back of a 5 month waiting list. Without boring you all he left university and came home and has thankfully almost fully recovered.

Mental health is such an important issue these days .
Thank goodness! Glad to hear he’s doing well. Access to services is unbelievably shocking up and down the country. The most shocking part for me was the constant self referrals, telephone numbers scribbled down on old bits of paper the GP had lying around and also the length of wait for any sort of help. Really terrifying state of affairs.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 84532

The comments on her boyfriend/ex boyfriends Instagram are absolutely vile. People truly are horrific. As if he isn't already blaming himself!
bleeping morons, what are they trying to do, make him commit suicide next. The same people blaming him are also going to be posting about blaming the press stories and blaming trolls. But are doing the same thing.

Reactions: 17
Some of the comments I've seen on Facebook are absolutely digesting people making jokes about it. r.i.p caroline x

Reactions: 3
View attachment 84532

The comments on her boyfriend/ex boyfriends Instagram are absolutely vile. People truly are horrific. As if he isn't already blaming himself!
It always baffles me beyond belief when people troll grieving loved ones.

Someone local to me died tragically and some of the stuff her parents and siblings had to read was disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You need to read up on this. What side would she have? I lamped him whilst he was sleeping because he snored? I had to be restrained at the police station because they didn’t want me flipping iver tables? There is a lot of information out there that she can’t defend
But equally he’s still willing to speak highly of her. There was bound to be more to the story.
I have read up on this, it doesn’t make sense in that he didn’t want to press charges or for this to go to trial.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.