Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very close eye needs to be kept on lewis now he must be so very vulnerable you could tell he loved this lady even after everything he defended her :(

Reactions: 10
I guess she loved the job and knowing that was in jeopardy after the outcome was enough for her to think her world was ending.
Shame it’s ended in this way - 40 is no age at all. With all the money she probably has why was there not better support.

Just came here to say this!! Dan Wooton has put a broken heart on Twitter!!
He hounded Caroline Flack over the last few months, and is now paying respects to her. He is beyond a scumbag.
Apparently, the Sun are deleting all their bad press of Caroline Flack, which just sums this whole mess up.

Reactions: 11
the woman is dead and I hate going back to this but.

this thread started because she was arrested for domestic abuse, that case was a serious case, and as others have pointed out if it had been a male that was arrested he’d have been dragged over hot coals by the public and the media.

Caroline received the same scrutiny, and I’m glad they treated her case in the same way they would a male despite the tragic ending.
Abuse is abuse.

but let me ask this, next time a celebrity fucks up, next time they’re caught with an underage minor, or caught getting abusive with their partner, should that not be reported on *just incase* the person involved might take their life.

And i’m not condoning any abuse sent to her, her family or friends.
but the conversation around her arrest and her actions needed to be held, despite how it’s turned out it NEEDED to be held so men and women know domestic violence is not ok and will not be tolerated anywhere, famous or not.

on another note it boils my piss seeing influencers using this as an excuse to drag gossip forums because we keep THEM in line.

such a pathetic thing to do on the back of someone’s death.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
the woman is dead and I hate going back to this but.

this thread started because she was arrested for domestic abuse, that case was a serious case, and as others have pointed out if it had been a male that was arrested he’d have been dragged over hot coals by the public and the media.

Caroline received the same scrutiny, and I’m glad they treated her case in the same way they would a male.

but let me ask this, next time a celebrity fucks up, next time they’re caught with an underage minor, or caught getting abusive with their partner, should that not be reported on *just incase* the person involved might take their life.

And i’m not condoning any abuse sent to her, her family or friends.
but it boils my piss seeing influencers using this as an excuse to drag gossip forums because we keep THEM in line.

such a pathetic thing to do on the back of someone’s death.
amen to this!

Whatever she did, it's tragic that she felt that there was no other way out of her pain. I didn't like her on Strictly but no one should be in this state. There was something that was driving her internally. My mental health is appalling and I have scars all over my arms but there's always been something hopeful in me that made me endure and never consider suicide. Yes, she lived her life in the public eye but all those headlines around her would only have reflected her despair. How much support she got from her employer and her friends is another matter. All these people now who are saying how much they loved her - did they bother to even message or phone her to support her in getting help with her addictions and problems? You can't necessarily turn to family; you don't want to shock / hurt / disappoint them so you put on a brave face. But then alone in the dark hours of the night it can feel so lonely and hopeless. And, yes, Mental Health support in this country is useless. Money can get you help but actual people supporting you is crucial.
I believe this. She beat her boyfriend around the head repeatedly with a blunt object. A custodial sentence could have been very likely and no one would have employed her again.

• Wow
She’s a disgrace
She should be ashamed of herself
She needs to lose her job
She needs locking up
She’s nasty
She’s vile
She’s smug

Well now she’s dead. Poor, poor Caroline. I hope she can now find some peace.

None of us are perfect, most of us are lucky to be able to live with our faults away from the judgment of others.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry that should have been quoting the person that heard from a journalist she was told to expect prision time.

If the suicide rumours are true, that makes her the third person associated with Love Island to have taken their own lives.

Im not sure how much longer the show can continue? There is something quite fundamentally wrong with it, Big Brother ran for years and nothing like this ever happened. The brand seems tainted now.
I don’t think it’s LI that’s to blame for these. More likely the Social Media aspect - we didn’t have it during BB to the extend that we do now. Can you imagine the backlash people would’ve got back when BB was massive if FB & Insta were about?

Reactions: 3
He hounded Caroline Flack over the last few months, and is now paying respects to her. He is beyond a scumbag.
Apparently, the Sun are deleting all their bad press of Caroline Flack, which just sums this whole mess up.
The guy is a bleep. I remember watching him bitching about SCD celebs and it’s blatantly obvious he was jealous he hadn’t been asked.

On a different note - Just noticed some of the biggest bellends I know IRL are #bekindalways ! Hypocrite much

Reactions: 13
I'd call Dan Wooton and the rest of the scum at that rag cunts, but they lack the depth and warmth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Read something which has touched a nerve.
Ant from Ant and Dec - caught drunk driving, nearly crashing into a family car, given private therapy & rehab etc. Has welcomed back to TV. Didn’t lose his job.

Caroline - caught up in a domestic violence scandal, banned from Speaking to him, he is trying to contact her through online platforms, struggling emotionally and physically, no support for her & loses her job.

Something doesn’t sit well with me here.
He pleaded guilty to the charges against him, she didn’t. He took help to correct his negative behaviours, she didn’t. And she didn’t lose her job, she removed herself from it. She was banned from contacting him because he is considered a potential victim in a domestic incident - perfectly normal and acceptable practice. And how do we know she had no support? Perhaps everyone involved tried to get her some help. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She won't have got a custodial sentence for that. If it was, it would have been a suspended sentence. She would be looking at a fine/community service at most. There are guidelines for these offences. My mate is a CPS prosecutor.
These are the sentencing guidelines for common assault. I’d say it’s a cat 1 offence given lamp as weapon (if that’s correct). Any decent defence solicitor will give worst case scenario-otherwise if someone gets custody when expecting a community penalty they are fuming with the solicitor & wont instruct them again.
so I don’t think it unrealistic for her to have been advised custody was a real option. I also think this is the typeof case the magistrates/district judge would love to make an example of & sentence harshly.
Quite frankly if I thought I was facing a custodial sentence, potential loss of my relationship, loss of career, potential financial ruin plus long-term press coverage of my downfall I’d feel suicidal.
I feel really sad about this. I’m not condoning what she alllegedly did. But at the prosecution’s case it was common assault-the most minor assault charge there is. Thousands of people will be convicted of this daily.
Also because she’s died there will be no trial, so no one will ever hear her version of events & the press can now write whatever they want about her as you can’t defame the dead.
This is so unnecessary. RIP Caroline.

edit:https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.u...cially-religiously-aggravated-common-assault/

• Sad
I wonder how David Williams is feeling now after his horrible comments about Caroline at the NTA’s?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It should never have lead to this. I doubt her boyfriend, who still obviously loved her, will never get over this.
It just shows you never really know what what goes on behind closed doors as Caroline looked in good spirits rock climbing with her friend the other day. She didn’t deserve to die. It is utterly shocking.

Reactions: 7
I think it would be disrespectful to post today but there was a quite detailed rumour going about in December on the true story of her arrest and given what’s now happened it all adds up perfectly so i won’t be surprised if that rumour is indeed correct.

I hope someone watches over Lewis very closely.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Apparently she was found earlier in the week. Such devastating news, no one deserves to have their life end like that. Thoughts are with her family and friends :cry:
When you say ‘earlier in the week‘, what do you mean? As she posted on Instagram on Thursday...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.