Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t hate me for this, I know her family will be absolutely distraught but the statement I found a little cold Maybe referring to her as our Caroline, not our beautiful daughter, darling daughter, vivacious etc. Maybe the solicitor wrote it or they were rushing to release something.

Reactions: 5
bleeping morons, what are they trying to do, make him commit suicide next. The same people blaming him are also going to be posting about blaming the press stories and blaming trolls. But are doing the same thing.
I hope there's enough and adequate support to get him through this.

Reactions: 5
People like something to blame. I’ve seen comments such as the media have blood on their hands.
Suicide is a reaction to MH. When your livelihood and the livelihood of others is based on your image then it can’t be nice to see the negative headlines.
A frail sense of self worth is just another layer in the troubles.
A million likes can’t take away from the loneliness and the noise in your own head. It’s a sad situation but not as straight forward as one thing.

And with the people comparing her treatment to that of Ant M. It’s Apple and oranges.
He went to rehab, done his time, apologies and tried to make things better. The drinking driving incident and the DV are different due to intent. Both heinous though. Not detracting from the severity of what Ant done. Just trying to highlight the different in intent.
She didn’t. But I recon if she’d of gone to rehab and been acquitted she would of been welcomed back.

You’d of hoped she would of had a better support team around her and her management were safeguarding.

But I’ve been surrounded by family and friends and been at the brink. You can be in a room full of people who love you and feel so alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Read something which has touched a nerve.
Ant from Ant and Dec - caught drunk driving, nearly crashing into a family car, given private therapy & rehab etc. Has welcomed back to TV. Didn’t lose his job.

Caroline - caught up in a domestic violence scandal, banned from Speaking to him, he is trying to contact her through online platforms, struggling emotionally and physically, no support for her & loses her job.

Something doesn’t sit well with me here.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Don’t hate me for this, I know her family will be absolutely distraught but the statement I found a little cold Maybe referring to her as our Caroline, not our beautiful daughter, darling daughter, vivacious etc. Maybe the solicitor wrote it or they were rushing to release something.
I think Our Caroline is very loving and affectionate. And they must be in unbelievable shock ATM.

Reactions: 48
I’ve recently found out my brother is being physically assaulted by his wife. Today it happened whilst he was holding their 1 year old son. He’s 6 foot and hefty. She’s 5.5 and slim. When she was pregnant she had him by the throat and was awful to him and he’s never ever retaliated because it’s not in him. He’s a gentle giant.

it’s been alleged that Caroline Flack was this type of person. Physically abusiveof the men she was in relationships with. Regardless of drink or drugs she had a dark side that was hidden from her public persona. My SIL (now to be ex) is so sickly sweet to people and when she thinks no one is watching or listening is vile to my brother / her husband. I was taken in by her. Didn’t believe she’d be like that and yet I’ve now heard it and seen it with my own eyes.

if this was the other way round my brother would have been arrested and slaughtered for it. wouldn’t be any sympathy for him.

so why is it now there’s sympathy for her because she’s taken her own life? It’s absolutely tragic and I really feel for her family and close friends. I feel for her partner who will no doubt now feel guilty for the rest of his life.
I don’t think she could have coped with the court case. Clearly something we don’t know has happened and evidence will have been due to come out and the thought of this has got to her. So much so she couldn’t live with it. It wreaks of a guilty attitude. Im sorry if that offends someone but it does to me. Makes me think what couldn’t she face and why.

I hope her parents will find some comfort in that now she is no longer tormented

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I agree 💯 but imo itv need to can that show. The aftercare is shockingly nonexistent. Too busy protecting PS to give a rats behind about the rest.
If the PS rumours are true, I think ITV really needs to look at itself and people should lose their jobs. Look at Ant, he’s been protected and they have (potentially) protected PS but there seems to have been no care for Caroline. I don’t agree with what she did at all, but she shouldn’t have paid with her life (if the reports are true).

Reactions: 12
Ant from Ant and Dec - caught drunk driving, nearly crashing into a family car, given private therapy & rehab etc. Has welcomed back to TV. Didn’t lose his job.

Caroline - caught up in a domestic violence scandal, banned from Speaking to him, he is trying to contact her through online platforms, struggling emotionally and physically, no support for her & loses her job.

She did have support and was at a retreat in America until recently. In domestic violence cases you are never alowed contact until after the trial.
He did not want to press charges but it says a lot that the state was continuing on. The Police have her on camera admitting what she did along with her behaviour at the police station.
If anything her family should have had her sectioned

Reactions: 13
Dreadful news.
Such a shame that it’s triaThe length of time till trial has clearly not helped her state of mind as it’s a long drawn out process and living in uncertainty.
[/QUOTE]

The courts banned her from speaking to her boyfriend to protect him. Nothing to do with ITV.

Can you imagine the outcry if ITV let her keep her job? That would have been even worse in the press.

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately the NHS in my experience are a waste of space regarding mental health. I have received more valid mental health Support from charity’s than what I have ever been offered by NHS.
She needed help as do all those who are the media spotlight from media companies. They have a duty to care. The NHS has not.got the money the media moguls have.

Reactions: 2
People like something to blame. I’ve seen comments such as the media have blood on their hands.
Suicide is a reaction to MH. When your livelihood and the livelihood of others is based on your image then it can’t be nice to see the negative headlines.
A frail sense of self worth is just another layer in the troubles.
A million likes can’t take away from the loneliness and the noise in your own head. It’s a sad situation but not as straight forward as one thing.

And with the people comparing her treatment to that of Ant M. It’s Apple and oranges.
He went to rehab, done his time, apologies and tried to make things better. The drinking driving incident and the DV are different due to intent. Both heinous though. Not detracting from the severity of what Ant done. Just trying to highlight the different in intent.
She didn’t. But I recon if she’d of gone to rehab and been acquitted she would of been welcomed back.

You’d of hoped she would of had a better support team around her and her management were safeguarding.

But I’ve been surrounded by family and friends and been at the brink. You can be in a room full of people who love you and feel so alone.
Of course the media play their part. They are responsible for publishing the headlines which give the trolls the fuel they need then and the media can be as nasty as duck with their headlines. Then someone dies and they bleat on about how tragic it is and how that person had so much to live for yet they've tried to destroy them for weeks previous.

She will have read all those headlines and all those jokes at her expense and they all contributed to her being pushed to a point of no return.

I didn't like her so I'm not about to start fawning over her now she's died but I do think it's absolutely tragic that its come to this.

Reactions: 6
I’m genuinely shocked that it’s come to this. It doesn’t matter what state your reputation is in, or if you lose your job, or your relationship; suicide should never be an option and the fact she even considered taking her own life, let alone going through with it, is absolutely awful. She must have felt so alone and helpless, and I feel incredibly sorry for her. No one should have to go through that.

Reactions: 12
Manslaughter by media?! I thought Antonella was more sensible than that.

i see Philip Schofield has posted on his stories about it too. First Insta story since the child grooming rumours I think.
Oh my god! Imagine how Caroline’s victims feel reading this! Her poor boyfriend is getting horrendous comments already!

Reactions: 3
A young woman has died who was due in court in a few days time who knows how she was feeling with all the media coverage. I'm not condoning her behaviour as I was in a physically abusive relationship.
She was sacked immediately by her employers and hung out to dry and looks like she was given no support to deal with the media attention and yet another tv personality with a dubious history involving "mentoring young men" appears to be "living the dream"

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel deeply sorry for her family and friends.

The police report of the scene they found at her flat was horrific, she could have easily killed her boyfriend. Sadly I think she knew she would never work again once all the details came out and it's upsetting that she thought ending her life was the only way out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.