Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following this thread for a while and it’s interesting seeing this case as someone who has been on the receiving end of abuse. My abuse was from my mother and even though I cut contact with her and detest her for what she did to me she is also the person I love the most in this world. I miss her because it’s all I knew and miss the cycle of abuse too as at least she was in my life. You form a trauma bond with your abuser and it’s so hard not to go back to her. I still protect her now and play down what she did to me to protect her. I care about her and this will never change. So unless you’ve been there it’s hard to explain. Everything is speculation right now but it’s entirely plausible that he loves her very much and protecting her outweighs protecting himself. It’s all very sad whatever the outcome of this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The Mail on Sunday claims that she has gone to LA on the advice of "her rock" Russell Brand so that she can "clear her head". I am sure she and him had some kind of sex thing going on years ago!! Her boyfriend was the one who rang the cops and instigated all this and now he claims she didn't hit him and that the copious blood on the sheets were hers and not his so why did he tell the cops that she had tried to kill him, he has done a massive U turn and if she is innocent he has done huge damage to her as a person and to her career.
Oh for heavens sake "her rock"??? She's such an awful basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh for heavens sake "her rock"??? She's such an awful basic.
Princess Diana used to refer to Paul Burrell her butler as her "rock", maybe Caroline sees herself in a similar situation and Brand is offering support and help.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Princess Diana used to refer to Paul Burrell her butler as her "rock", maybe Caroline sees herself in a similar situation and Brand is offering support and help.
The original basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her friend Dawn O'Porter who championed her lives in LA, so wonder if she's staying with her? Dawn has recently took an Instagram break!
Coincidentally her "rock" Russell Brand who advised her to go to LA to "clear her head" is also in LA at the moment, I wonder if they are getting together for "counselling " sessions.

Reactions: 4
I bet she is ecstatic about the Ginge and Cringe news. Now everybody has forgotten about her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I was thinking exactly the same-but I’m sure the Markle debacle will have quietened down by her court date in March so she is guaranteed headlines then.
Gone very quiet from her boyfriend, must have been warned to STFU.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have a friend who works in the showbiz industry - he says it’s well known that Flack is a total lunatic & has done this before, hence why she can’t keep a man.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have a friend who works in the showbiz industry - he says it’s well known that Flack is a total lunatic & has done this before, hence why she can’t keep a man.
I love your insight...however I don’t think you need to be an insider to deduce this 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't stand the Flack, but has anyone considered she might have plead not guilty because there's another version of events?

This whole business of hitting a guy on the head with a lamp *while he's asleep* never rang true for me. I mean, if that's true, then it's not heat-of-the-argument stuff, it's calculated-cold-blooded-murder stuff. Even for a troubled hothead like Caroline, it just doesn't make sense. She's more about the confrontation. EDIT TO ADD: the only source we have for the "while asleep" story is Lewis himself.

Then there's the perfect boyfriend himself, loyally standing by his woman. Is Lewis the truly forgiving type, or does he just want to get back into Caroline's good graces so that she forgives his philandering?

Don't even get me started on Andrew Brady. Anyone who saw him on CBB knows he's a vain fame bleep and a user. He's an Apprentice reject, FFS. He'll say anything to stay relevant.
Caroline is that you?

That’s your husband though. Not your very young boyfriend that you haven’t been dating long!

Saying that, it sounds like something a teenager would do and she does act like one. She’s very immature.
Well he didn’t start out as her husband.. and if you can’t trust your bf because of his age, date someone older. No trust, no relationship.

Reactions: 2
The Flack is back!

Love the comment, obviously from The Flacks own PR team, that Laura is not really pulling in the crowds 😂

no photos with article, so she’s obviously going for a big OK/Hello style ‘reveal’ of New Year New Me, though not sure what she’s allowed to do or say before court case in March, presumably not much.

Reactions: 3
The Flack is back!

Love the comment, obviously from The Flacks own PR team, that Laura is not really pulling in the crowds 😂

no photos with article, so she’s obviously going for a big OK/Hello style ‘reveal’ of New Year New Me, though not sure what she’s allowed to do or say before court case in March, presumably not much.
Darn! You beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Flack is back!

I much MUCH prefer LW.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.