Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that we can comment on here about it !! Daily mail turning off comments on every article mentioning her , I do love reading the comments section and glad other people agree this is a tit show and unreal how much disregard for the legal process they have shown.

Reactions: 11
Sooo I recently went on a date with someone who knows her... I thought it was BS but when I stalked his Instagram she’s liked all of his photos and he said she’s the craziest person he’s ever met ... like an absolute mess, drugs... parties all night every night... everything we suspected is 100% true!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sooo I recently went on a date with someone who knows her... I thought it was BS but when I stalked his Instagram she’s liked all of his photos and he said she’s the craziest person he’s ever met ... like an absolute mess, drugs... parties all night every night... everything we suspected is 100% true!
Love it Rlulu! How did he know her, through friends? I don't think the drugs are any surprise, given the company she keeps, also I just think all rich and famous people are on it. However it's pretty crazy how she's been able to keep it so hidden for so long while fronting what's now basically a family programme! This is why I love celeb gossip and Tattle, exposing these messy people for what they are!!

Reactions: 8
Ooh I don’t know how to say without completely revealing too much! His relative lives very close to her ... and judging by the Instagram likes and comments she’s pretty obsessed with him!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I literally can't get over the cringe of posting 'can't wait to see you' while you're banned from seeing each other via a restraining order because your partner beat you up... like have a modicum of self respect and respect for the legal process, the police and those who have been through/ are going through similar. Makes a mockery of it.

Thanks by the way @Yel
hes only posted that because its in the press they've split and hes already been texting someone else

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has she posted what she was going to yet?
Was reading in the paper today at work how her and the boyfriend have split up, but then seen here he's saying they've not?!
More twists and turns to this whole situation than in an Agatha Christie novel!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she posted the message earlier when she was high. And has forgotten all about it, or her legal team told her to zip it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely sick of the sympathy this woman is still getting from the press. If the tables were turned it would be totally different, the guy would be ripped apart and probably already in prison or at least on remand.

I reckon she’ll get away with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Absolutely sick of the sympathy this woman is still getting from the press. If the tables were turned it would be totally different, the guy would be ripped apart and probably already in prison or at least on remand.

I reckon she’ll get away with it.
Yeah I agree a little slap on the wrist maybe and she'll be presenting LI again in the summer.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.