Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Flack is back!

Love the comment, obviously from The Flacks own PR team, that Laura is not really pulling in the crowds 😂

no photos with article, so she’s obviously going for a big OK/Hello style ‘reveal’ of New Year New Me, though not sure what she’s allowed to do or say before court case in March, presumably not much.
Why does Flack always dress like a 13yr old California beach bunny. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So house off the market and she’s been outed as the hedgehog 😂😂😂😂
Have you seen the house pictures? Looks rather nice but images are clearly dicked around with. Sofas are lllllooonnnggg in one image, then short and stubby in others.Same with the kitchen counters. But the infamous bedroom is cack.It's actually on a gallery/balcony type thing, but so tiny it's unreal.

Reactions: 3
Has anybody else noticed how all of a sudden all the articles about her are positive and how ITV wants her back! I am so shocked, she is a complete tit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes - do they want her back or are the media just orchestrating it ???
As far as I see only twitter only the very dim want her back, the majority say good riddance !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Saying that you’re going to speak then not saying anything so the lawyers can get involved and stop her saying anything is so pointless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saying that you’re going to speak then not saying anything so the lawyers can get involved and stop her saying anything is so pointless!!
She's such an attention seeker!! Totally fits with the manipulative self harming/ suicide threats. She reminds me of a friend I once had who had BPD

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
God does she really think people care about her that much? Bore off Cazza.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What has the bf put up? And is she reacting to the David Walliams thing, if so how ridiculous to get worked up about that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure what she really expected in fairness. If she IS reacting to David Walliams’ joke from the other night, she needs to take a seat. What’s the betting that if she was in that audience and he’d cracked a joke about someone else’s misfortune, that’d be ok and she’d laugh??
What’s she gonna say when she “speaks”? She can’t exactly deny it and she can’t make any excuses for what she did. She did it, she needs to bleeping own it, apologise and move on. Nobody cares what she has to say 🤷🏼‍♀️

What has the bf put up? And is she reacting to the David Walliams thing, if so how ridiculous to get worked up about that 🤣🤣
Screenshot_2020-01-30-10-00-52-434_com.instagram.android.jpg

That ground floor flat is so cave like and lacking in natural light. I wouldn't want to live anywhere like that where you'd need lights on during the day year round.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Caroline Flack's job is literally to commentate on people's misfortune in Love Island (which to be fair is self inflicted by the contestants) can't surprise her that people want to comment on hers...

Reactions: 11
View attachment 77791

That ground floor flat is so cave like and lacking in natural light. I wouldn't want to live anywhere like that where you'd need lights on during the day year round.
I literally can't get over the cringe of posting 'can't wait to see you' while you're banned from seeing each other via a restraining order because your partner beat you up... like have a modicum of self respect and respect for the legal process, the police and those who have been through/ are going through similar. Makes a mockery of it.

Thanks by the way @Yel

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I literally can't get over the cringe of posting 'can't wait to see you' while you're banned from seeing each other via a restraining order because your partner beat you up... like have a modicum of self respect and respect for the legal process, the police and those who have been through/ are going through similar. Makes a mockery of it.
It reminds me a bit of that husband that cut his wife's parachute cords and she survived because of landing freshly ploughed feild. He was having affairs and the week before obviously tamped with the gas to try to kill her but she still refused to believe it.😲

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.