Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh blood is usually bright and head injuries bleed profusely. I hate how everyone is so quick to try and get her off the hook. If it was the other way around we would be dragging the mans name through the dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Re: the colour of the blood, that doesn't look like an official crime scene photo so I don't think the colour contrast is true to life. That portion of the room looks overexposed in terms of the lighting which would probably alter the depth of colour. The pooling of the blood makes it look like someone was lying down/sitting up for a while after the injury occured (yes, I've probably watched too much CSI).

I agree with the poster earlier who said it feels like the boyfriend is trying to sabotage the case. He really needs to STFU until the trial.

Reactions: 11
There’s every chance he’ll be charged with perverting the course of justice or will be held in contempt of court for continuing to share details of the incident and the images. He has to have shared them before the papers because they are under the same strict guidance and legalities and will be well aware of that.

The theories about it being someone else’s blood etc; head injuries bleed profusely and quickly, the images easily look like the allegations that were made. With regard to her self harming, she received no medical treatment either at the scene or whilst in police custody, that would’ve been part of their statement and in the public domain. Also, if she had been found to have self harmed at the point of the alleged attack and subsequent arrest, it would’ve been very likely that she would’ve been sectioned, especially given the information that she had to be restrained later at the police station.
I’m sorry but most of this is factually incorrect. You cannot force a victim to behave a certain way. This is a victimless prosecution & he can change his version of events as he likes.
as for any potential self-harm for her-that would be for the defence to produce as a defence/mitigation.Any medical treatment for her following arrest will be part of the custody record as part of police’s duty to ensure her wellbeing whilst in custody. However it won’t be for the prosecution to disclose as part of their case.
There is a much higher threshold for sectioning than this. People attend A&E every day with suicide/self harm attempts much worse than this & are just sent away. The NHS is quite stretched in case u hadnt noticed. Also are you aware what sectioning means legally?
I’m all for a good gossip but this isn’t factually correct.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but most of this is factually incorrect. You cannot force a victim to behave a certain way. This is a victimless prosecution & he can change his version of events as he likes.
as for any potential self-harm for her-that would be for the defence to produce as a defence/mitigation.Any medical treatment for her following arrest will be part of the custody record as part of police’s duty to ensure her wellbeing whilst in custody. However it won’t be for the prosecution to disclose as part of their case.
There is a much higher threshold for sectioning than this. People attend A&E every day with suicide/self harm attempts much worse than this & are just sent away. The NHS is quite stretched in case u hadnt noticed. Also are you aware what sectioning means legally?
I’m all for a good gossip but this isn’t factually correct.
Totally agree. To get somebody sectioned is so hard. You need an AMPH, seen 2 drs within 5 days and proof of lack of capacity and a mental health diagnosis. I stopped taking my medication once and sprung into mania and then psychosis. It took 3 weeks to section me and that was after chasing the post man down the road with a knife, didn’t eat for weeks as I thought everybody was trying to poison me, screaming at people in Asda, spending 2 grand on trainers, thinking I had super powers and knew where maddy mccan was, flashing my tits at the neighbours and found hanging in the woods and being cut down. Obviously I am absolutely fine now because I’m on medication. But my family spent weeks trying to get me on a section and I was bleeping cookoo and nearly actually died. Sorry for TMI but this is the reality of sectioning. They have such strict rules as the person being sectioned not only cost the tax payer thousands, but can appeal the section dragging it through tribunal - which can imagine happens quite often as people that are very ill, often think they are not.

Reactions: 23
The police can take someone to a hospital under a s136, If they believe the person is suffering from a mental disorder and is in a public place. They are taken to (ideally) a secure unit where they are assessed. They are taken there prior to custody as the detainees well being takes precedent over being interviewed. It is not a section, just a means to get a person assessed. Unlikely she would have been 136'd as it appears she was arrested in her flat.

Reactions: 2
The police can take someone to a hospital under a s136, If they believe the person is suffering from a mental disorder and is in a public place. They are taken to (ideally) a secure unit where they are assessed. They are taken there prior to custody as the detainees well being takes precedent over being interviewed. It is not a section, just a means to get a person assessed. Unlikely she would have been 136'd as it appears she was arrested in her flat.
This is correct. You can get sectioned on a s135 which means the police can section you in your home and take you to a secure place. But still, to get somebody put on a s2 is a another battle of its own. ESP ‘just’ for self harm.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s needed sectioning. She’s got high or drunk or both and fucked up.
I agree. She would've been offered a doctor/nurse or mental health practitioner in custody anyway so she would've definitely had her wellbeing addressed.

Reactions: 2
Look, I’m just saying what I know, what I was told. you don’t have to believe me.
You haven’t said much tbh. What exactly were you told?

My friend partied in same crowd a couple years back and has A friend still in contact with some of them.It is quite reliable source and everyone close to situ knows she basically tried to guilt him by threatening to top herself and attacked him. He wasn’t asleep at all and she was high off her face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I hope Love Island replaces her.
She is terrible as a presenter too! I’ve never understood why she was the chosen one! She was totally biased in interviews, always had her favourites and never asked the interesting questions! (Also this issue is dreadful and she should be held accountable to this behaviour)

Well... I think he should have been replaced too. His behaviour has just been brushed under the carpet it seems. He could have killed someone.
Yes, I agree with you

Reactions: 5
It looks like red wine to me not blood? That’s probably why Lewis calling “bullshit.”

The gloves when arriving at court to hide her wrists?? Just a guess.
Think you’re right. She was muffled up with scarves and gloves like it was freezing when it’s been pretty mild over Xmas. Plus court pic shows she didn’t take the gloves off in court, which is also odd.
A97A08B0-2939-4F12-9FE2-1376B881283F.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Or maybe she wore them to make us think she’s been self harming, when in fact she’s just a highly strung over grown teenager who didn’t get her own way 🤨

Reactions: 24
No scarf or gloves in those pictures the next day when she was pictured out shopping with her mates

Reactions: 8
Her entire outfit for court was bizarre and inappropriate. Scarf and gloves but chest and legs out.
I think she has really scuppered her chances for a comeback. She’s not Ant and if Laura Whitmore does a decent job I doubt ITV will bend over backwards to get her back on our screens.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really hope Laura W does a good job. I don’t want to see cazza back on my tv screen. One trick pony and a tired one at that. She should have been relegated to some regional radio show after her awful main presenter gig on Xfactor.

She is barely in LI and they just wheel her out like Liz McDonald on a night out in tiger tiger every week or so and do that cringe slo mo of her strutting in. Her type of “work” deffo has an upper age and lifestyle limit and that coupled with her increasingly desperate behaviour should have landed her the chop ages ago. If a male presenter carried on like she does/has, not only would they be a laughing stock but they would be universally considered creepy and past it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.