Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men can and are the victims of domestic abuse.
If the police had any inkling that he had assaulted her they would’ve arrested him, even if that had been he was released with a caution or whatever. They charged her with assault and the CPS believe they have enough evidence to prosecute.

We’re all going on rumour, conjecture and their own weird social media posts, but what we do know is that SHE is the one who has been charged with a violent crime, not him. Regardless of whether he was cheating, texting, whatever, if the roles were reversed and he’d allegedly hit her over the head with a lamp, there would be no chance anyone would defend it.
Totally agree- am not diminishing the fact she clearly assaulted him. Was just thinking through what his motivations might now be- but you’re right, he would have been charged if he had done anything- my bad!

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to go into details but I’m friends with someone who was involved with the night in question. And that’s what she told me, and I 100% believe her as she’s no reason to lie.
i just looked online and shes wearing a scarf the whole time since. wow so sad i never expected that. (assuming you mean what the original post you agreed with said). what a sorry mess theyre in now.

Blood tends to look like more than it is, if you get me (do a job where I’ve seen a lot of it).
I’m not trying to minimise assaults or anything, just saying he could easily have bled like that (especially on a white sheet!) from a relatively minor injury.

Reactions: 2
i just looked online and shes wearing a scarf the whole time since. wow so sad i never expected that. (assuming you mean what the original post you agreed with said). what a sorry mess theyre in now.
So why the scarf.... sorry if I’m being slow.... self harming on the neck?

Reactions: 1
She’s not in the pics of her shopping with friends x

Caroline will be sending up prayers of thanks.....
the daily mail have a new violent celeb!!

FC25F8C4-09A7-4159-B497-70FEEFDA1D4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi all,

Going to put a trigger warning that my post includes talk of self harm.

Just to give a slight insight as someone who has a close family member who frequently self harms using a variety of methods.
Sometimes there is no ‘reason’ and it can happen at anytime of the day etc. There can also be a lot of blood. Once I caught the person self harming and they became angry, defensive and ran away, was pulled off a train track and then escaped hospital to disappear for a week and that’s only a snippet of the story.
I wish she had just hit me with a lamp tbh, I would rather she hurt me than herself.
She has been sectioned before but it usually takes a fight from us and is pot luck - sometimes she does sometimes she doesn’t.

If Caroline is self harming I hope she gets some help and understanding. And I truly hope it is not being lied about or used as cover for well a crime.

I do think they should both stop stirring up their own tit pots on social media!

Reactions: 4
Maybe he wasn’t entirely innocent in all this. Possibly he was sending flirty texts to someone which she found/ or was cheating on her then they got into a drink/ drug fuelled fight, she bashed him etc.
she pleads not guilty as she’s going to argue it was self defence?
Can only think he is mentally not in a good place as he’s trying minimize what clearly happened, feeling guilty about involving the police/ wrecking her career and concerned his Reputation is going to be in tatters when it comes out he assaulted her too???
You don’t need a violent attack to defend you against a text message. It doesn’t matter what the reason is. Violence should only be condoned when it’s the only option you have to defend your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s more than one way to self harm.
I think they’ve both been on a binge and had a row that’s got out of hand. Hence he rang the cops in a state. Now he feels stupid and sorry and is trying to get out of it by doing what he’s doing.
I honestly don’t see why she’s so loved and at the age of 40 she honestly should know better. She’s in the public eye and a role model to young women. If she has problems I hope she sorts herself out gets help and grows the duck up.

Reactions: 6
Agree that the stains in the photo do look very bright red whereas in my experience blood dries darker (thinking of period leaks rather than murder lol), may be wrong though.

Also the irony of the bf begging everyone to leave her alone - he was the one who dialled 999! If he wanted to deal with it privately why did he pick up the phone? Really hope there is some repercussions for him posting on social media etc about the trial!

Reactions: 11
There’s more than one way to self harm.
I think they’ve both been on a binge and had a row that’s got out of hand. Hence he rang the cops in a state. Now he feels stupid and sorry and is trying to get out of it by doing what he’s doing.
I honestly don’t see why she’s so loved and at the age of 40 she honestly should know better. She’s in the public eye and a role model to young women. If she has problems I hope she sorts herself out gets help and grows the duck up.
He was asleep when she threw the lamp at him so I can't see how they could've been arguing. I do however believe now everything has calmed down he regrets it as she was his meal ticket.

Reactions: 5
She was too high on nose candy tried to slit her wrists when she found the texts and that blood is actually hers

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.