Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder why victims stay with abusers. But it’s a mental thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
My brother stayed with his partner for a long time even though his partner was vile. Broke his cheek, financially, physically and mentally abused him for years. Every time my brother tried to cut all ties, the boyfriend’s sister would phone up begging my brother to give him another chance. Happened for years until he decided enough was enough. My brother isn’t a weak person by any stretch of the imagination so I honestly don’t know why he put up with it for so long. He’s much happier now that prick is out of his life.

Reactions: 12
They sound like me when I was grounded & I couldn’t see my boyfriend...except I was 14 years old 🙄 They’re obviously a pair of immature nut jobs, I say save the taxpayers money it’ll cost to prosecute & leave them to it because all it’s doing atm is fuelling their (especially his) desperate need for publicity. She’s a tit presenter, he’s hardly a top model, let them just exist in their own cycle of misery! He doesn’t care about her, his post saying that’s not his blood proves it because if there’s only 2 of them in the house at the time he’s implying it’s hers. He’s thrown her under the bus in a really sneaky way.

Reactions: 11
It’s not dried blood, it’s literally at the scene of the crime right as it’s happened. It’s even weirder if he took the photo - as evidence? Weirdo.

Reactions: 5
Been lurking on this thread - it’s all so so bizarre. Do we know where this photo first appeared? Was he the first person to post it or did the Sun already have it?

Reactions: 2
i have seen a lot of bloody scenes and it doesn’t look like blood to me. Too light and watery

blood dries dark/brown
It looks like a drink of some kind?

Thing is, he's now trying to defend her but he was the one who rang the Police and told them she was trying to kill him?

Reactions: 9
That is her flat so who would have leaked that photo?

The blood does look quite vivid and red?

However head wounds do bleed a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He could have been hit on the head where it’s not visible though.

On holiday one year,my partner hit his head on the pool on the first day and it bled like a fecker. Looking at the photos from the rest of the holiday, you would never know cos the injury was covered by his hair

If you watch the video that The Sun has attached to the bed story. I think he has a square plaster at the back of his neck...you see it when he comes down the stairs??

How is he allowed to keep posting about the allegations? Posting pics, posting declarations? Is he trying to get the case thrown out?

it’s one thing for people to speculate anonymously on tattle, but his constant posting about her innocence is surely prejudicing the cps case against her?

I’m not law savvy, but it occurred to me maybe he keeps posting under some misguided attempt
to get the case thrown out.

Reactions: 19
If you watch the video that The Sun has attached to the bed story. I think he has a square plaster at the back of his neck...you see it when he comes down the stairs??
All the pics of him since the incident, he has a polo neck or scarf on so I think you might be right

Yel

I just don't get any of it, how on earth has this come out? It does sound like they are trying to get it thrown out, but as it won't be a jury does the public opinion matter?

You can see the lamp in the background, but isn't that all the blood at the foot of the bed?

tp-image-flacks-bloody-bed.jpg

He is an embarrassing idiot. He rang the police and said she was trying to kill him. If that's not true, as he is now claiming, he should be charged himself with wasting police time. Of course it's true - the police will have solid evidence and proof, for the CPS to have got it to court. His embarrassing, cringey Instagram stories are just making her look even more grubby, tragic and pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How do we know that’s her flat? I’d assumed it wasn’t cos it looks a bit erm cheap?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s every chance he’ll be charged with perverting the course of justice or will be held in contempt of court for continuing to share details of the incident and the images. He has to have shared them before the papers because they are under the same strict guidance and legalities and will be well aware of that.

The theories about it being someone else’s blood etc; head injuries bleed profusely and quickly, the images easily look like the allegations that were made. With regard to her self harming, she received no medical treatment either at the scene or whilst in police custody, that would’ve been part of their statement and in the public domain. Also, if she had been found to have self harmed at the point of the alleged attack and subsequent arrest, it would’ve been very likely that she would’ve been sectioned, especially given the information that she had to be restrained later at the police station.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maybe he wasn’t entirely innocent in all this. Possibly he was sending flirty texts to someone which she found/ or was cheating on her then they got into a drink/ drug fuelled fight, she bashed him etc.
she pleads not guilty as she’s going to argue it was self defence?
Can only think he is mentally not in a good place as he’s trying minimize what clearly happened, feeling guilty about involving the police/ wrecking her career and concerned his Reputation is going to be in tatters when it comes out he assaulted her too???

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe he wasn’t entirely innocent in all this. Possibly he was sending flirty texts to someone which she found/ or was cheating on her then they got into a drink/ drug fuelled fight, she bashed him etc.
she pleads not guilty as she’s going to argue it was self defence?
Can only think he is mentally not in a good place as he’s trying minimize what clearly happened, feeling guilty about involving the police/ wrecking her career and concerned his Reputation is going to be in tatters when it comes out he assaulted her too???
Men can and are the victims of domestic abuse.
If the police had any inkling that he had assaulted her they would’ve arrested him, even if that had been he was released with a caution or whatever. They charged her with assault and the CPS believe they have enough evidence to prosecute.

We’re all going on rumour, conjecture and their own weird social media posts, but what we do know is that SHE is the one who has been charged with a violent crime, not him. Regardless of whether he was cheating, texting, whatever, if the roles were reversed and he’d allegedly hit her over the head with a lamp, there would be no chance anyone would defend it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does either of them have any people around them that aren’t just fuelling the fires by agreeing with them. It’s so bizarre, where is his family, his friends.
He is making them both look in need of professional help.

I thought there would be restrictions on both of them given the severity of the allegations and the alleged evidence. He is making a mockery of the whole case. If he is victim he needs help for his own sake.

I can’t see it ending well for either of them. He May well be the love of her life and she maybe his, but going by past evidence of her behaviour with other men I doubt it. Take away the drama, age gap, the paps, the allegations what do you have? Two people who dated for 6 months or so? It’s not bleeping Romeo and juliet or even a love story for the ages.

If you are having full blown barneys during the honeymoon period of your “relationship” that’s a massive red flag that neither of you need to be together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.