Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so frustrating seeing all his posts about Caroline, I'm glad that it's all going ahead regardless of him pleading for the case to be dropped. He's feeling guilty for being the victim and is probably feeling so anxious too, worried what she's going to do or say to him, and what mood she will be in with him over it. Total manipulation and toxic relationship.
I find all this off, when my ex was arrested and bailed for his assault on me, the bail conditions of not having or making contact applied to us both despite it being him arrested etc

Reactions: 3
This is a bit much in my opinion. I’m not defending her at all but I do get irritated by ‘trial by social media’ based on rumours and opinions when we’re supposed to have a system that is ‘innocent until proven otherwise’.
A mum from my children’s school was a victim of domestic abuse, unfortunately losing her life in the end. There were so many rumours about what happened, with so many different stories being talked about- half of which were absolute rubbish and made up. It was only when the full court case was completed that the whole story came out and everything that was happening behind closed doors from both parties was discussed and it shocked everyone. Of course, she didn’t deserve the outcome but there was a hell of a lot of issues from both sides.
Again, I’m not defending Flack as I have no idea of the full situation, but there will be so much more to this than we know so far so it isn’t up to people to make their minds up yet.

Reactions: 19
This is a bit much in my opinion. I’m not defending her at all but I do get irritated by ‘trial by social media’ based on rumours and opinions when we’re supposed to have a system that is ‘innocent until proven otherwise’.
A mum from my children’s school was a victim of domestic abuse, unfortunately losing her life in the end. There were so many rumours about what happened, with so many different stories being talked about- half of which were absolute rubbish and made up. It was only when the full court case was completed that the whole story came out and everything that was happening behind closed doors from both parties was discussed and it shocked everyone. Of course, she didn’t deserve the outcome but there was a hell of a lot of issues from both sides.
Again, I’m not defending Flack as I have no idea of the full situation, but there will be so much more to this than we know so far so it isn’t up to people to make their minds up yet.
BS we can condemn her for the behaviour she displayed. A lot of it was captured on bodycam and footage at the Police station. She 100% deserves being put on blast

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BS we can condemn her for the behaviour she displayed. A lot of it was captured on bodycam and footage at the Police station. She 100% deserves being put on blast
Not denying she did anything wrong, but we haven’t seen the body cam footage and have no idea the incidents that led to this. I’m really not a fan of hers and am not defending her behaviour in anyway as I’m sure she has done wrong, but at the moment only a fraction of truth is out there

Reactions: 15
Not denying she did anything wrong, but we haven’t seen the body cam footage and have no idea the incidents that led to this. I’m really not a fan of hers and am not defending her behaviour in anyway as I’m sure she has done wrong, but at the moment only a fraction of truth is out there
Would you say the same if it was her bf who had been arrested and she had been attacked. Probably not. We don’t know the story but enough had been reported to suggest she has an anger management issue and gets violent. That in itself is not good and she’s in the public eye. And she’s 40. She should know better

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the Daily Mail will ever reopen the comments on any article mildly related to CF ... ‘Laura Whitmore FaceTimes’ ‘Laura goes to Ireland’ ‘Laura has a dog’ are all closed haha

Urm, except there is evidence via police body cams, ambulance technician phone call recordings and physical injury caused by Flack. None of this can be lied about in court from emergency services. If CPS is prosecuting - there is sufficient evidence whether her boyfriend retracts his statement or not.

Reactions: 14
If she is found guilty, what kind of punishment is she likely to get? I presume she won’t be sent to prison?

Reactions: 2
No, we haven’t seen the body cam footage. But the CPS has, and has enough evidence to take it to court even without her boyfriends statement as a victim. Speaks volumes if you ask me.

Reactions: 14
Would you say the same if it was her bf who had been arrested and she had been attacked. Probably not. We don’t know the story but enough had been reported to suggest she has an anger management issue and gets violent. That in itself is not good and she’s in the public eye. And she’s 40. She should know better
Yeah I would as gender (and age) have nothing to do with it. It should be based on facts, the chance for everyone to say what happened and not rumours, opinions, the press or social media

Reactions: 7
If she is found guilty, what kind of punishment is she likely to get? I presume she won’t be sent to prison?
For a first time offender (which I presume she is) she is probs looking at a community order with a dv programme requirement and maybe some community payback hours. It will be tailored as she is in the public eye, but quite often some sort of restorative justice is given, to make a point. Depending on severity of assault she may get it upped to a suspended sentence order.

Reactions: 1
Can you go abroad or more specifically to America if you have been arrested and pending trial?

Reactions: 2
For a first time offender (which I presume she is) she is probs looking at a community order with a dv programme requirement and maybe some community payback hours. It will be tailored as she is in the public eye, but quite often some sort of restorative justice is given, to make a point. Depending on severity of assault she may get it upped to a suspended sentence order.
Boy George got a 15 month jail sentence after he was convicted of holding someone captive in his house and beating him. That’s all I can remember without looking it up.

Last edited:
Boy George got a 15 month jail sentence after he was convicted of holding someone captive in his house and beating him. That’s all I can remember without looking it up.
It's all to do with risk. If I remember rightly Boy George restrained the victim, held him captive and beat him. That would hold a higher tariff. Didn't he also get Community payback? I'm sure I remember him roadsweeping???

Can you go abroad or more specifically to America if you have been arrested and pending trial?
She would have had to apply for a visa and declare it. She may have decided to take a risk and go on a visa she already has or to apply for an ESTA and not declare as I believe the wording is convicted....she’d be very foolish if she has given it’s all over the press

No, we haven’t seen the body cam footage. But the CPS has, and has enough evidence to take it to court even without her boyfriends statement as a victim. Speaks volumes if you ask me.
Having previously worked in the police, being able to produce enough evidence for the CPS to prosecute in domestic assaults was always a difficult one. Lots of he said/did, she said/did and with no impartial witnesses, CCTV etc, is a tricky case to prove. Even more so when the victim states they do not wish to prosecute. This is why I believe the CPS believe they have enough evidence to push for a prosecution. Although it shouldn't, it comes down to picking and choosing the cases they believe have a higher chance of winning. (In an ideal world, best solution would always be to take the case to court and let them decide, however purse strings are tight,
hence why they only take on cases they believe they can win).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she is probably a mental mess at the moment, and is having some kind of treatment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.