Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His 'message' to her on insta was quite telling! Basically reiterating that he never pressed charges and won't support a prosecution, she's defo blaming him/ guilt tripping him

Reactions: 1
In an xmas post she wrote:

’s been a very strange week. I’ve been so worried about my friend, who is in trouble for allegedly beating up her boyfriend. It’s all just so heartbreaking for everyone. I don’t know what happened, I wasn’t there. I don’t support violence on any level and I don’t think it’s different because she is a woman. Violence is violence, no excuses. But I love this person and will do what can to support and help her. The world of social media is so cut throat, but real life doesn’t work that way. I feel awful for her boyfriend, for her, and for both of their families and all of their friends. It’s an entirely devastating thing to watch play out, and I’m so upset about it. I’m not going to say more than that, I just wanted to acknowledge it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those laughing pics with her pals are so weird .... was she contracted to do a Costa ad over Christmas or something? Super odd!!
I'm always suspicious of pap photos....is this a recent photo or one they've had sneaked away for a while? Who knows?!

She’s clearly a spoiled entitled little witch. She must still get treated like a child by her parents, seeing as her mother apologised to the neighbour for her.

Reactions: 13
I agree, who goes out of their way to annoy the neighbours. But this sense of entitlement comes from being enabled by those around her. Clearly she needs to grow up

Reactions: 13
Shame the neighbour didn’t provide screenshots of the texts to prove she said that, but then again that’s super easy to fake so maybe not ...

Reactions: 2
In an xmas post she wrote:

’s been a very strange week. I’ve been so worried about my friend, who is in trouble for allegedly beating up her boyfriend. It’s all just so heartbreaking for everyone. I don’t know what happened, I wasn’t there. I don’t support violence on any level and I don’t think it’s different because she is a woman. Violence is violence, no excuses. But I love this person and will do what can to support and help her. The world of social media is so cut throat, but real life doesn’t work that way. I feel awful for her boyfriend, for her, and for both of their families and all of their friends. It’s an entirely devastating thing to watch play out, and I’m so upset about it. I’m not going to say more than that, I just wanted to acknowledge it.
Surely if she’s such good friends with her then she would have asked her what happened? She also defended her over her age difference with Harry Styles.

Reactions: 2
I think we’re now safe in assuming that she’s an absolute bellend!
I thought that years ago. Could never really put my finger on what I dislike about her. She comes across as being a complete slag who looks like she would jump into bed with anything that has a long enough dick. Her love for the younger man is a bit strange. It’s like she can’t get to grips with her age and the fact she has been left on the shelf, so constantly chasing after someone so much younger to make herself feel better maybe and less old! 😂
The poor me bullshite she is coming out with. It’s all bought on by her own self destructing ways. She more than likely has some really deep issues which I guess I can feel a tiny bit sorry for her for that but generally speaking I think she comes across a fake, snooty and incredibly full of herself.

Reactions: 15
This is what frustrates me. If this was the other way round and the female party was saying it didn't happen that way, everyone would say that they are just protecting the abuser. It's no different. Most people don't call the Police the first time something happens and if they do, they tend to retract allegations because they are being manipulated, and don't see the bigger picture long term. I get that couples argue, but Caroline's public response to this shows no remorse whatsoever, which seems odd and concerning to me. Just my opinion.
The fact the case is being prosecuted despite Lewis Burton saying he doesn't support it shows the Crown is taking measures against potential coercive control seriously, as it should. If a man had done what Flack is alleged to have done to a woman there would be much more outrage.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact the case is being prosecuted despite Lewis Burton saying he doesn't support it shows the Crown is taking measures against potential coercive control seriously, as it should. If a man had done what Flack is alleged to have done to a woman there would be much more outrage.
Exactly. Him siding with her just screams of her controlling him. Classic abusive relationship. She's always seemed like a child in a woman's body. She needs to grow up. I've never liked her.

Reactions: 10
When she said that she would wait until she was given a chance to say what really happened, it made me think HOW? I can only imagine she is gonna say how she swiped or threw the lamp and it accidentally unintentionally hit him. I have no other explanation for his injury.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.