Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said that she would wait until she was given a chance to say what really happened, it made me think HOW? I can only imagine she is gonna say how she swiped or threw the lamp and it accidentally unintentionally hit him. I have no other explanation for his injury.
Or maybe she’s going to say he lashed out first? Who knows

Reactions: 3
I thought that years ago. Could never really put my finger on what I dislike about her. She comes across as being a complete slag who looks like she would jump into bed with anything that has a long enough dick. Her love for the younger man is a bit strange. It’s like she can’t get to grips with her age and the fact she has been left on the shelf, so constantly chasing after someone so much younger to make herself feel better maybe and less old! 😂
The poor me bullshite she is coming out with. It’s all bought on by her own self destructing ways. She more than likely has some really deep issues which I guess I can feel a tiny bit sorry for her for that but generally speaking I think she comes across a fake, snooty and incredibly full of herself.
I’m confused... is frequent sex a bad thing? My bad... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll be allowed to go away because it isn't breaking her conditions. She's hardly a flight risk of not coming back and has probably told them exactly where she'll be - I know she's done wrong but she's not some on the run murderer

Reactions: 9
As any arrests have to be declared to USA customs, wether they have resulted in conviction or not, i’m surprised she managed to get a waiver (presuming she has already landed in LA)

Reactions: 5
As any arrests have to be declared to USA customs, wether they have resulted in conviction or not, i’m surprised she managed to get a waiver (presuming she has already landed in LA)
This is why I’m thinking it’s for “treatment”

Reactions: 6
This is sad to read. Hopefully distance from her, and time spent with friends and family who have this best interests at heart, will help him.
That’s so irresponsible to be posting on social media re an ongoing court case. Showing his immaturity massively by even making any public comments.

Also not sure what reason she has to plead not guilty. If she really wanted to spend time with her boyfriend she should have pleaded guilty and accepted her punishment - which would be less than if she goes to trial and is found guilty anyway, for showing no remorse ?

Reactions: 5
That’s so irresponsible to be posting on social media re an ongoing court case. Showing his immaturity massively by even making any public comments.

Also not sure what reason she has to plead not guilty. If she really wanted to spend time with her boyfriend she should have pleaded guilty and accepted her punishment - which would be less than if she goes to trial and is found guilty anyway, for showing no remorse ?
I guess by pleading guilty she knows the second she admits it that’s her career dead in the water ... might be trying to string it out hoping it’ll get dropped, her management can sort it etc?

When she said that she would wait until she was given a chance to say what really happened, it made me think HOW? I can only imagine she is gonna say how she swiped or threw the lamp and it accidentally unintentionally hit him. I have no other explanation for his injury.
She tripped up and as she fell knocked the lamp onto him, then got tangled up in the cord so it smashed him in the face a few more times🤨 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She tripped up and as she fell knocked the lamp onto him, then got tangled up in the cord so it smashed him in the face a few more times🤨 🙄
She was admiring the lamp and accidently dropped it on his head and because he is an attention seeker he kept banging his head on it :unsure:

• Haha
It's so frustrating seeing all his posts about Caroline, I'm glad that it's all going ahead regardless of him pleading for the case to be dropped. He's feeling guilty for being the victim and is probably feeling so anxious too, worried what she's going to do or say to him, and what mood she will be in with him over it. Total manipulation and toxic relationship.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the pic fathers for justice have put out on Facebook? Think they’re on dangerous ground there as she’s not been found guilty of anything yet 😬

Reactions: 2
It's so frustrating seeing all his posts about Caroline, I'm glad that it's all going ahead regardless of him pleading for the case to be dropped. He's feeling guilty for being the victim and is probably feeling so anxious too, worried what she's going to do or say to him, and what mood she will be in with him over it. Total manipulation and toxic relationship.
Or maybe the content of those texts she found?! 🤔

that’s a bit out of order seeing as she hasn’t been found guilty! Fathers for justice just undo any good when they post tit like this. Like when they posted about Kerry Katona being the reason her ex died 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.