Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those laughing pics with her pals are so weird .... was she contracted to do a Costa ad over Christmas or something? Super odd!!

Reactions: 5
Very telling who has liked her pics that she’s not going to face any repercussions from this! Even Malin Andersson from Love Island who posted pictures of her bruises from her ex partner has liked her latest post - celebrities are fickle!!!!!

Also her harping in about her side of the story, how on earth is she going to play that?! She should’ve just kept quiet or said something illusive about nobody knowing what goes on behind closed doors. She’s an actual IDIOT.

Reactions: 9
"Been advised not to go on social media"

She says, posting on Insta.

She's such a fame bleep, she can't help herself. Sad really when social media is the only validation in your life.

Reactions: 20
Seems she has worn the same shirt she wore to court on Monday, out shopping with her friends... just shows you how wrong her outfit choice really was

Reactions: 6
I am disgusted that all these ex-ilanders and other assorted Z-lebrities are publicly supporting her. They should be ashamed of themselves. The police have actual footage of her behaviour

Reactions: 19
So she goes on about how she cant wait to tell "her side of the story"
What about those bound by a gagging order, when will they get to tell their side of the story 🤔
What a cretin.

Reactions: 19
Very telling who has liked her pics that she’s not going to face any repercussions from this! Even Malin Andersson from Love Island who posted pictures of her bruises from her ex partner has liked her latest post - celebrities are fickle!!!!!

Also her harping in about her side of the story, how on earth is she going to play that?! She should’ve just kept quiet or said something illusive about nobody knowing what goes on behind closed doors. She’s an actual IDIOT.
The only thing she should have said is sorry! She’s all about herself and how this is going to ruin her blah blah! I can’t believe so many “celebs” are sticking up for her. I believe every word. She’s gone about This whole thing ina. Wrong and weird way

Reactions: 9
@Horatio He was a tennis player but not very successful. He’s hardly on a par with Andy Murray! He’s now a model.
Sportsmen are bred to be so ruthlessly competitive, being a failed sportsman must be very difficult to come to terms with. No doubt he was playing since he could stand and to then in the end just not be good enough must sting. On the other hand flack must have a few quid in the bank and an until now career going from strength to strength . I’m not saying all relationships where the woman is much more successful are problematic at all but I wonder in this case.... did he live at her house?

On a much smaller scale I had a boyfriend who I had to pay everything for and that led to alot of resentment building up and I didn’t really respect him .... that boiled over one day and we had a quite bad physical fight. I guess mutual domestic violence-i hurt him, to my shame. But he was stronger and hurt me more. It was disgusting and unacceptable of him but I wasn’t blameless either

Reactions: 2
But if Ant was an addict and Flacks "a bleeping druggie" surely she is considered an addict too?
Addicts and recreational users are different in my eyes. Someone who can’t function and get through the day because they need a hit of some description is different to some old bint who gets a few grams in at the end of the night every now and then!

Reactions: 7
What about those bound by a gagging order, when will they get to tell their side of the story 🤔
What a cretin.
NDA's which her ex is subject to becomes void if a crime committed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What a cretin.
This is what confused me. He reckons he wasn't hit by a lamp, she's saying she never hit him with a lamp so how did the lamp get involved?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s what he told the Police when he called for them, the. Again when they arrived and she apparently admitted it under caution....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.