Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to be someone young, not necessarily single but I definitely think not married and no children! I don’t think Rochelle, Holly and Emma Willis fit the show. Honestly I think Maya Jama is the most suitable replacement. Although I loved Maura I would like her to present, she does not mince her words!

Reactions: 7
I do find Maya Jama irratating and I think shes not a good Radio DJ but I have to admit I think she is the perfect fit for Love Island

Reactions: 6
I hope it will be Maura. Rochelle is boring AF and Maya Jama is annoying.
at least with Maura it will be a bit car crash telly or she might surprise us and be allright

I agree the Flack quickly rushed out that statement before she got pushed out of ITV.
I think she has serious issues and need to be out of the lime light. Anybody who is more famous for their private life than their actual work doesn’t deserve to be in the public eye

Reactions: 4
I seen flack says it’s not as reported ... which may be true as we weren’t there but she was charged ! You don’t get charged unless there’s reason to ....

Reactions: 6
Have just read that Stacey Solomon and the GC have been tipped as replacements aswell.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If it was BBC they’d probably bring out Stacy Dooley 😏

I’d like Ian Sterling, he’s been there from the start and he could easily do the small amount of on screen stuff if he had guest presenters on the after show, I’d be ok with Laura Whitmore helping him out in that if needs must 😏

doesn’t have to be female 😐

Reactions: 14
Got to be someone young, not necessarily single but I definitely think not married and no children! I don’t think Rochelle, Holly and Emma Willis fit the show. Honestly I think Maya Jama is the most suitable replacement. Although I loved Maura I would like her to present, she does not mince her words!
I don't think it will be Maya Jama as she works for BBC Radio 1. Not sure she can work for ITV as well? Or does it not work like that.. ?

It’s not even funny how they’ve tried to cover it up with her suddenly getting ‘injured’ if it is Maura

just had a look at her Instagram. Another that isn’t capable of labelling ad and gifted. Dislike her even more than I already did

Reactions: 4
I don't think it will be Maya Jama as she works for BBC Radio 1. Not sure she can work for ITV as well? Or does it not work like that.. ?
Depends on her contract with Radio 1 to be honest and what the BBC will allow, whether her Radio 1 show would fit with Love Island if the BBC allowed her to do the show etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.