Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Youtubegossip that did cross my mind so searched for the listed date but nothing, only the title that states it was after the fight. Not the most reliable source but I do like a nose around celebs houses! 😏

Reactions: 2
Yeah, the sold sign has featured in every photo since the arrest! Nice pad.. but what an odd place to put the TV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s got a thing for young guys - I wonder if she is manipulative and likes to being the dominant one in the relationship, usually because she’s more mature.

Reactions: 7
Yes it was already for sale before the incident.

She’s got a thing for young guys - I wonder if she is manipulative and likes to being the dominant one in the relationship, usually because she’s more mature.
I imagine it's more because she's very immature herself.

Reactions: 7
You are right. Often times older women date younger men because they are easier to control. Especially if you are the “money” in the relationship. I 100% men her own age wouldn’t put up with her tit

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she's manipulated her boyfriend to post that 🤔 e.g. 'look at what you've done by calling the police, you've ruined my reputation'. And now hes feeling guilty so put that to try and make it better.

Reactions: 13
She posted that long before the incident!
Oh, okay dokay, but what was it in response to? Or was she just trying to show how on point she is. Sounds like what some of the Instamums were posting when the brouhaha blew up round MoD

Oh, okay dokay, but what was it in response to? Or was she just trying to show how on point she is. Sounds like what some of the Instamums were posting when the brouhaha blew up round MoD
Just checked. She posted it on 5th December. Not sure what it was in relation to?

Reactions: 1
He ex boyfriend needs to duck back of into irrelevance and obscurity and stop chasing fame from this situation.

shes nasty but it looks like the men she chases are just as bad.
Harry Styles had a lucky escape when he did.

Reactions: 8
He ex boyfriend needs to duck back of into irrelevance and obscurity and stop chasing fame from this situation.

shes nasty but it looks like the men she chases are just as bad.
Harry Styles had a lucky escape when he did.
I agree he’s always seemed a bit fame hungry but if she really is nasty and abusive he probably just wants to use this opportunity to be heard and for there to be some kind of repercussions for her behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I agree he’s always seemed a bit fame hungry but if she really is nasty and abusive he probably just wants to use this opportunity to be heard and for there to be some kind of repercussions for her behaviour.
na, if you’re going to the daily mail or Instagram with your story you’re not doing that to protect the male population of the uk. He’s desperate for fame and he’s always been a loser.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.