Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
na, if you’re going to the daily mail or Instagram with your story you’re not doing that to protect the male population of the uk. He’s desperate for fame and he’s always been a loser.
I think a bit of both. He wants to bring her down.

Reactions: 2
We know she’s got her own issues going on and always quite controversial, both seem to be toxic personalities. Shame they didn’t work out really. 👯‍♀️
she clearly has anger issues and she’s clearly really fucked up.
But I have no time for any “man” who is celebrating her down fall In the way this idiot is.

Reactions: 6
she clearly has anger issues and she’s clearly really fucked up.
But I have no time for any “man” who is celebrating her down fall In the way this idiot is.
Very telling that he was given an NDA to sign a month into their relationship. She obviously didn’t trust him. The new fella has said he hasn’t had to sign one.

Reactions: 3
Very telling that he was given an NDA to sign a month into their relationship. She obviously didn’t trust him. The new fella has said he hasn’t had to sign one.
Yeah but do you believe him? I 100% believe Caroline is toxic and physically abuses men.
also don’t actually have a problem with Brady celebrating her “downfall”. If it was a man you would have no issues with a ex tearing him down.
I think what’s good for one is good for the other

Reactions: 24
also don’t actually have a problem with Brady celebrating her “downfall”. If it was a man you would have no issues with a ex tearing him down.
speak for yourself, if I saw a woman acting like he is i’d say the exact same about her.
You’ve said it yourself, he’s “celebrating her downfall“ whilst building up his own profile, what a vile piece of work.

Reactions: 11
speak for your self, if I saw a woman acting like he is i’d say the exact same about her.
You’ve said it yourself, he’s “celebrating her downfall“ whilst building up his own profile, what a vile piece of work.
Many women tend to have a doube standard glad you're not one of them. I still think she's a tit and it's ok in my books that he's celebrating it

Reactions: 1
She’s decided to stand down as host of Love Island!

Did anyone notice in Maura’s insta stories yesterday she was saying she had a rib injury and couldn’t dance 🤔

Reactions: 5
She’s decided to stand down as host of Love Island!

Did anyone notice in Maura’s insta stories yesterday she was saying she had a rib injury and couldn’t dance 🤔
Ffs that’s so annoying if she’s going to fake an injury to get love island. Can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would she step down and they not fire her? I dont understand how she was given a choice!

Reactions: 7
Statement!

Why would she step down and they not fire her? I dont understand how she was given a choice!
Presume they need to wait for the outcome from the legal proceedings?

Ffs that’s so annoying if she’s going to fake an injury to get love island. Can’t stand her
Have also noticed it’s gone very quiet between her and Curtis, so obviously she’s got to be a single host?!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
If they do give the gig to Maura, will she be up to doing Aftersun with her being so new to presenting? It'll need to be someone used to controlling a live studio audience, surely? I can't imagine that is too easy

Reactions: 6
Isn’t holly willaboobs usually wheeled out when someone fucks up, gets drunk, crashes a car, beats someone up.

I think it’s in her contract.
All is forgiven flack, we hate the alternative hosts.

this is a joke, I do condone violence. 😬 just incase !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.