Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could just give Ian Sterling the whole gig. Just voice overs and the live final would be enough.

I guarantee ITV are LOVING all the speculation though. Will drive viewing figures up by miles at first.

Reactions: 20
Theres jus been an announcement that they have approached laura whitmore. Which i think makes sense as she can go out to SA with her boyfriend and work.

Reactions: 3
I think they might go with LW as she's a friend of Caroline's. I imagine Caroline would want a friend doing it knowing they'll be happy to hand back to her. A bit like Holly doing IACGMAOH in place of Ant!

She's not going to want someone who the public will prefer to her!

Reactions: 2
Not astonished at her stepping down, bit of damage control by her PR and ITV they will let her return triumphantly for the main show come the summer. Look how they stood by Ant, granted him and his sidekick are touted as the nations sweethearts.

Flack got lucky with love island, the limited amount of screen time suited her limited presenting skills. She wasn’t afraid to flash the flesh or live the party lifestyle the show demands. She was dire on xtra factor. Her Strictly win didn’t lead to any bbc gigs or anything of any substance like it usually does for previous winners.

Reactions: 11
Ugh Laura Whitmore is annoying, but I agree she would work well on Love Island. Flack was annoying too.

Reactions: 1
She appears to have deleted the story about how lovely everyone has been and how she loves her boyfriend...!

Reactions: 3
She appears to have deleted the story about how lovely everyone has been and how she loves her boyfriend...!
Yes it's gone. I wonder if it's because she put about total strangers offering help and understanding? That implies she needs help and that there is something wrong with her!

Well that was an expensive boozed up row for her to have wasn’t it

Rylan would be fantastic
Jake quickenden is desperate to get it on Instagram.

I actually think he’d be alright at it, and he loves taking his top off

I don’t think they need a presenter at all. Except for episode 1 and the final but the voice over person would be good for that.
This! Apart from the initial pairing and the final they don’t even need a presenter. Just get Ian sterling to do his bits. He’s the one that makes that show anyway

the GC and I honestly wouldn’t watch

Reactions: 6
People on Twitter going crazy asking for Gemma Collins to be her replacement :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Iain actually goes abroad ... I’m sure he said in a live show that he films his bits on the UK?

Reactions: 1
I was thinking Cat is far too old to present it so I googled her age and she isn’t only 3 years older than Caroline . You forget how old Caroline is sometimes she doesn’t need seem to age. But I guess Botox will do that for you .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.