Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she paid 1.2 million a year for the job?! She's barely a presenter on it. That can't be right, would make her the highest paid tv presenter in the country per minute of screen time.

Caroline Flack STANDS DOWN from her £1.2million a year Love Island job to avoid 'detracting attention from the upcoming series' after being charged with assault

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How is she paid 1.2 million a year for the job?! She's barely a presenter on it. That can't be right, would make her the highest paid tv presenter in the country per minute of screen time.

Caroline Flack STANDS DOWN from her £1.2million a year Love Island job to avoid 'detracting attention from the upcoming series' after being charged with assault
Seems astonishing but this was in The Mirror earlier this year https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/caroline-flacks-huge-love-island-18787365

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Emily would be chosen. As much as I like her, she isn’t the “fit” for LI. You need to be petite and love yourself right off. Emily is way too down to Earth.

My vote is also for Rylan although as previously stated I don't hate the idea of Maura.

Maybe they could try an unknown or up and comer. Not like this is a difficult presenting gig

Can't see it being Maura or Holly as they are both on Dancing on Ice in Jan so it would clash.
Don't see Stacey Solomon doing it either as Joe is doing Dancing on Ice and she has a 6 month old that she doesn't even like leaving to go do loose woman a couple times a week.

I honestly don’t know why it needs a presenter or why she gets THAT much money for it! They could do it like Ex On The Beach where they are told things by text and have a narrator only. That would work fine

Reactions: 13
I don't think it will be Maya Jama as she works for BBC Radio 1. Not sure she can work for ITV as well? Or does it not work like that.. ?
I think it would be fine, both Grimmy and Matt Edmondson have both presented for ITV whilst on radio 1.

I do think Maya is the best suited to the show so far, Maura doesn’t have enough experience yet. Rochelle, Emma W and Holly W are all too mumsy in my opinion and let’s face it, the GC would make it all about the GC!

I read something saying Stacey Solomon was rumoured to be in the mix for replacement presenter too...for the love of all things holy, no!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they need a presenter at all. Except for episode 1 and the final but the voice over person would be good for that.

Reactions: 9
Wow that is an insane amount of money for such a small (in on screen time) presenting gig! 😲

A quick google says philip schofeild got paid £1.73 in 2019, but he does long shows and several of them. Flack sometimes doesn't even turn up for evictions and gets a few minutes airtime a week at the most.
I think it includes money she makes from the adverts for Love Island as she films those separately and has apparently just filmed some with Polaroid for the winter series.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.