Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine starting a new relationship and you have to sign a non disclosure legal document :unsure: whats that about she is not exactly an A lister?

Reactions: 30
She’d have signed a contract though and probably been paid or given some money already. It won’t be a case of her just being able to change her mind. Only if she got injured
Only way would be if ITV wanted it. It’s all ITV and the two shows are both ITV Studios productions, so if ITV wanted her to do Love Island it wouldn’t be difficult to break the contract for DOI, because it would be agreed by ITV.

Reactions: 9
I really hope it’s not Maura! She doesn’t deserve it! The way she forced herself on tommy in the villa. She’s disgustung! If that was a man we would be branding him a predator! What’s the difference? It was sooooo awkward to watch!! Forcing herself on him and not taking the hint! Throwing herself at any male that breathed regardless of who it hurt. She literally didn’t give a shite! Banged on about being a girls girl too lol. She’s a desperate joke that loves attention! Absolute grimmmmmmeeeeyyyyyyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really hope it’s not Maura! She doesn’t deserve it! The way she forced herself on tommy in the villa. She’s disgustung! If that was a man we would be branding him a predator! What’s the difference? It was sooooo awkward to watch!! Forcing herself on him and not taking the hint! Throwing herself at any male that breathed regardless of who it hurt. She literally didn’t give a shite! Banged on about being a girls girl too lol. She’s a desperate joke that loves attention! Absolute grimmmmmmeeeeyyyyyyyyy
So.... I take it you’re not a fan of Maura then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’d have signed a contract though and probably been paid or given some money already. It won’t be a case of her just being able to change her mind. Only if she got injured
i imagine that could be scrapped if she’s just been switched by itv.

Reactions: 2
My ex next door neighbours had an abusive relationship. He beat her up a lot. She called the Police often but there was only ever one or two Police cars and he would get taken to the cells for a night. There was never six Police cars and a van! That seems extreme.

Also their height difference..I’m her height. I would find it very hard to assault a guy of 6ft 4! Presumably if she cut her hand then she’s probably cut him too, probably threw a glass at him or something?

I noticed her twin sister posting a few comments on her insta telling people they don’t know her or the facts so shouldn’t be commenting!

I remember when Caroline was dating Harry Styles Dawn posted in her defence and said he was very mature for his age!
I’m 5’0 and my husband is 6’4 and I could still do him a damage!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the difference? The difference is that Tommy is a 6ft boxer who didn’t feel frightened.
All this “what if it was the other way round” fails to factor in differences in strength, height and how the ‘victim’ of the behaviour actually feels. Maura behaved badly towards Tommy and yes that type of behaviour should absolutely be called out, I agree with you. But. Tommy knew he could easily push Maura off or restrain her if he wanted to. If it was the other way round that would not be possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What’s the difference? The difference is that Tommy is a 6ft boxer who didn’t feel frightened.
All this “what if it was the other way round” fails to factor in differences in strength, height and how the ‘victim’ of the behaviour actually feels. Maura behaved badly towards Tommy and yes that type of behaviour should absolutely be called out, I agree with you. But. Tommy knew he could easily push Maura off or restrain her if he wanted to. If it was the other way round that would not be possible.
She also tried to force curtis into sex didn’t she? I really don’t get the love for Maura at all. She was ruthless and got what she wanted by backstabbing other girls happily

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never trust anyone that posts crap like this, there's just no need
Screenshot_2019-12-16-15-43-01-493_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.