Carol Vorderman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite sad really to have to resort to trying to look like a blow up doll🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She can have all the work done she likes, but she’ll never lose the honking, loud annoying voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yel

Did she delete the tweets that made sense? Surely if the paparazzi did something that bad (which sadly they will do anything to get a reaction) why wouldn't she say what they did? If she's reporting to the police surely was something criminal?

Never know if it's real or baiting for attention thesedays 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I watched the video. She had two paparazzi taking pictures outside of her house. They were at a distance. She overreacted. She described them as aggressive. They weren’t. When she asked what the hell they were doing they said ‘You’re a celebrity, Carol.’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone remember the bizarre story of her running naked on a treadmill, falling off it and going flying then ending up in hospital (I think)
As ya do!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's turning into a Cliff Richard sex doll.

Surely a decent surgeon would not make you look like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's turning into a Cliff Richard sex doll.

Surely a decent surgeon would not make you look like that?
It’s quite depressing that the epitome of maths skills for women in the UK seems to be “looking pretty and doing basic sums on countdown”

Reactions: 11
As seen in the papers today.... put a real smile on my face, mind you I bet if she had to bend down.....RIPPPPPP!!

32210292-8650305-image-a-16_1597997252277.jpg
32210300-8650305-image-a-17_1597997266425.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I've heard a rumour that Carol and Mr Blobby went on a date recently

Plz can anyone help if they have info he is my husband of 44 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12