Carol Vorderman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad says she has always had a big bum. When she was on Countdown, he used to call her ‘fat arse’ (I, know...sexist pig!). However, her arse was never so stuck out and so rounded back then, it was just curvy and womanly. It is starting to look like the arse on Lauren Goodger (who also insists ‘the arse’ is ‘real’ due to gym work).

They must think we are all bloody stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have seen her on an advert lately.
Can't remember what she's advertising but at first I thought she'd had a stroke because her speech was weird.
Then I looked at her face and realised she's had so much done to her face that its affected her speech.

I had no idea her boobs and bum looked like that though!

She'll be singing "Jolene " next.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was at school (in the late 90s) we won this technology competition n she was there. We all went n asked for her autograph and she was really rude about it n swore at us. I was raging cus I use to really like her

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The state of it! 😱 I'm sick of seeing women in the media trying to look like blow up sex dolls.
Hopefully one day it soon go out of fashion lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As a woman I can see she has Scrumptious breasts still,you know i see her on interviews saying all the right tings,being "sweet" yet it all rings untrue somehow

Reactions: 3
It her attitude I can't be doing with. The way she has to crow about having a raging libido and gets up to mischief with similar friends, most of who are younger. Empty vessels make the most noise comes to mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't think she's very happy as a person unfortunately given how she keeps trying to reverse the clock (and poorly sadly).

It's a shame, 10 years ago she looked lovely. Now it's more mutton dressed as lamb and its a shame because she isn't unattractive but the plastic surgery is doing nothing for her

Reactions: 8
It's a shame, 10 years ago she looked lovely. Now it's more mutton dressed as lamb and its a shame because she isn't unattractive but the plastic surgery is doing nothing for her
Agreed. But doesn’t matter because there are still men that would. I am sure she cannot wait to meet them. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair looks tons and tons better, actually looks nice now but her poor face, she's such a good looking lady it's so sad to see her over inflate herself in the pursuit to stay young.

Reactions: 4
It's like she has 2 large apples in her cheeks. She is getting to look ridiculous. Just as bad are Trinny and Madonna for overdoing it

Reactions: 14
I've probably already said it. But vile woman for spending the last decade and longer pushing dodgy loans and equity release products. Despicable trading off her maths credentials to convince people to use these vulturistic schemes.

Reactions: 24
She's allowing free use of her maths resources whilst the schools are partially closed. Normally she charges £2 a week!! Do the maths, she taking it in! 😡

Reactions: 2