Carol Vorderman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Carol always have that perculiar stance when having her photo taken?? It looks like she's drying off fake tan or had an accident in her leather breeches 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Carol always have that perculiar stance when having her photo taken?? It looks like she's drying off fake tan or had an accident in her leather breeches 😖
Trying to make her arse look bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why spend thousands on your boobs and arse and only a fiver from B&M on that blonde Halloween wig??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No doubt she'll be showing off her inflated bum cheeks jumping around for the Wales rugby match, again. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My immediate reaction......complete hole. Grow older with some respect for yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know why she had to keep bending over all night. Hang on, yes I do! Anything for attention!! It's laughable 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's gone too far ... too much sculpting; too much blonde; too much dressing for the age she wishes she was ...

This is her best look:

1582954152225.png

Reactions: 3
Such a shame. She’s an intelligent woman. There’s nothing wrong with looking older.

Reactions: 6
She looks ridiculous now. She looked nice in 2011. She'd obviously had a bit of surgery then but it was a bit more subtle. Her hair is SO much better in 2011.

Reactions: 4