Carol Vorderman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does such an intelligent person think we believe she has had no work done. Seriously? She must be going to the same gym as Lauren Goodger.

Reactions: 15
I have seen similar sights on the Internet in the last year or so.
Folk on social media, putting photos up of people who have had bizarre / extreme procedures done.

I have seen women whose hips / waist legs develop an almost tooth like shape. 🦷 It must be down to liposuction and implants or the like.
I have also seen women with huge camel toes showing through very thin trousers / leggings. It’s not normal - they must be having fat injected into that area?
I know that sounds ridiculous, but there must be something going on..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have seen similar sights on the Internet in the last year or so.
Folk on social media, putting photos up of people who have had bizarre / extreme procedures done.

I have seen women whose hips / waist legs develop an almost tooth like shape. 🦷 It must be down to liposuction and implants or the like.
I have also seen women with huge camel toes showing through very thin trousers / leggings. It’s not normal - they must be having fat injected into that area?
I know that sounds ridiculous, but there must be something going on..
I really do not get this tooth look that people strive for, I understand squatting and getting a bubble butt, but this false tooth look is strange.

Reactions: 6
Did Carol ask the surgeon for 2 from the top and one from the bottom?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any tea on Carol? Was just reading the other day how she is single and has ''special friends''

Reactions: 4
I'm just curious as to what happened to her figure and i'm not talking maths figures either:D?
Seriously since when did she begin to resemble a blow up sex doll?
Shame really because people my age (42) grew up with carol and she was considered both classy and snart but now?
I'm afraid she's lost it a bit and is now known for the wrong reasons.. i can't help but feel like she's become addicted to press attention but its not as if she's in the papers for mental arithmetic or for training to be a pilot? Is it press misogyny? Oh how the mighty have fallen and all that? (and all the unflattering photos that come with it?)
Are we almost conditioned to be more judgemental towards women (myself included and then also to judge ourselves harshly in return?) especially women of a certain age? I'm interested to know what anyone thinks of that?

Reactions: 14
remember when she said her boobs and arse were all natural?

about as real as jessica rabbit :ROFLMAO:

I'm just curious as to what happened to her figure and i'm not talking maths figures either:D?
Seriously since when did she begin to resemble a blow up sex doll?
Shame really because people my age (42) grew up with carol and she was considered both classy and snart but now?
I'm afraid she's lost it a bit and is now known for the wrong reasons.. i can't help but feel like she's become addicted to press attention but its not as if she's in the papers for mental arithmetic or for training to be a pilot? Is it press misogyny? Oh how the mighty have fallen and all that? (and all the unflattering photos that come with it?)
Are we almost conditioned to be more judgemental towards women (myself included and then also to judge ourselves harshly in return?) especially women of a certain age? I'm interested to know what anyone thinks of that?
definitely sped up in the past 10 years

i don't remember her looking so over the top in the 2000s. the work she had had done was subtleish

but she seemed to just go all in from 2012 then 2016ish onwards. face, boobs, arse, hair etc

• Heart
Carol posted an old photo, back in the times when I had some naughty thoughts about her.

• Haha
Ooh what does that mean? Friends with benefits perhaps 🤔😀
Yes, the article alluded to her being happy single but with a few friends with benefits. I suppose she is being honest and independent in life, causing no problems as long as those friends are single too.

Reactions: 6
Yes, the article alluded to her being happy single but with a few friends with benefits. I suppose she is being honest and independent in life, causing no problems as long as those friends are single too.
Yes and you know what good for her thats what i say as well.Why not if anyone deserves a bit of fun and time out to enjoy her life its carol.I think its well known that she didn't have the easiest start in life what with abandonment and having to work hard to overcompensate and being responsible from a young age and making something of herself from humble beginnings.
So yeah maybe she's having a second chance at life and relishing every moment i hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes and you know what good for her thats what i say as well.Why not if anyone deserves a bit of fun and time out to enjoy her life its carol.I think its well known that she didn't have the easiest start in life what with abandonment and having to work hard to overcompensate and being responsible from a young age and making something of herself from humble beginnings.
So yeah maybe she's having a second chance at life and relishing every moment i hope so.
Absolutely agree, great to see her having fun, being a good part of society and again causing no harm to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can’t understand why she‘s messed with her face and figure so much? She was ageing really well. I don’t believe the huge Kardashian backside and massive boobs are down to HRT like she claims. It would look ridiculous on someone 30 years younger. It’s just a terrible look and not at all natural.

Reactions: 9
I can’t understand why she‘s messed with her face and figure so much? She was ageing really well. I don’t believe the huge Kardashian backside and massive boobs are down to HRT like she claims. It would look ridiculous on someone 30 years younger. It’s just a terrible look and not at all natural.
Yes i agree don't get me wrong she is still a stunning lady nothing will ever change that but yes i do feel like she must have some work done which she really didn't need to do.
Again i suppose it is her choice and i'm sure the menopause did play a part but maybe she just wants to regain her lost youth a bit?
Maybe she didn't get to enjoy it the first time around (i guess) but anyway she is lively and vivacious and maybe she just decided that she didn't care about what anyone thought of her appearance anymore? I've heard stories about women in the tv industry being forced to go on diets and always having to watch themselves and dress in a certain manner so maybe she was fed up all with that and just wanted to do what she felt like for a change.

Reactions: 2