Carol Vorderman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's those pillow cheeks that make her look silly - like she's got really painful dental abscesses. A lot of dark haired women go blonder as they get older but long tousled locks on a 60yo looks wrong. She's an attractive woman with a good figure. Quite why she felt the need to go down the drastic plastic route baffles me.

Reactions: 8
She's on Room 101 right now on Dave, she's got shoulder length brown hair and potentially only a bit of botox maybe a little bit of cheek filler (but could be make up) and she looks lovely! (this is series 1 so a long time ago)

p01hc9cx.jpg

Reactions: 10
I like her and don't like her. One hand she's down to earth and seems like a nice person but then she seems a bit self obsessed with all the procedures she's had done. We know she's intelligent which makes it all the more hard to understand why she feels she need to have work done. But maybe I would too if I was her age and had the money and was a public figure. He gravity defying boobs and bum have me on the fence because I know menopause can cause boobs to get really big and she's said before that she does regular fell walking which I know gives you a great toned bum and shapely lean figure. But honestly if she's had work on her face then it's likely she would do her whole body.

Reactions: 4
I read an inflight magazine,it has this writer called Jools of Joules or something...think Biggins or Wayne sleep very lovie Darling air kisses type,he did the most grovelling interview with her...he described her as an "exquisite meal dripping in flavour"....lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I've probably already said it. But vile woman for spending the last decade and longer pushing dodgy loans and equity release products. Despicable trading off her maths credentials to convince people to use these vulturistic schemes.
I met her back in the 90s (i was about 15 n I use to really like her) she was vile. Ever since I cent even look at her fake smug mug 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has this really annoying loud laugh, as though she’s laughing in the hope that people will hear her laughing and look at her i.e laughing just for attention. It seems so fake.

I do like her though from what I’ve seen in interviews and on I’m a Celeb and have always admired her maths skills

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 10
Holy tit. What has she done to herself? That is so sad. She must have some type of dysmorphia and shame on the surgeon who is still doing work on her face. She was pretty before surgery.
She forgot the make up and the Daily Mail have redefined the word smooth..

Reactions: 5
She’s beginning to look like she’s got saddlebags. Really sad, she was gorgeous a few years back now she’s getting hamster cheeks from all the filler. I hope she managed to give up the addiction to surgery / fillers before she looks totally ridiculous.

Reactions: 6