Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sally seems to still be her bestie, and the whole Gordon Ramsey shoot seems to revolve around Sally and her work. She even has her name on her shirt.
I would say, Carlz was just there as a tag along assistant.

Has Sally moved out of Midtown as well? So many questions!!
---
Also, Carlz has claimed many a time that she doesn’t eat sweet, processed foods.

Must be sugar free nestle chocolate she’s eating in her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bwaahahahahahahaha what a salty woman she is.
Jellus TayTay got to spend more time with Postie than she ever would!

‘Shoved him in a corner’ oh grow up.
I hope the swifties come for her, but I guess they won’t as no one knows she exists 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bwaahahahahahahaha what a salty woman she is.
Jellus TayTay got to spend more time with Postie than she ever would!

‘Shoved him in a corner’ oh grow up.
Ha - I watched the video and Tay and Postie sure have some chemistry - wouldn’t matter how good the song was - she’d still hate it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course, sodacan will hate Taylors new album especially anything Taylor does with Post.. You can tell when she's jealous and salty because she doesn't like it or it's not something she would do blah blah. hahahahaa

Reactions: 3
Carlz soda can has so much internalised misogyny I don’t know how she functions. She champions Jordan P, Gordon R, Post Malone. Not a high profile woman to be seen.

If she loves Post so much she should be happy about how much working with TS will boost his career. His two posts with Taylor got more than a million likes more than his other posts. Their song was the most streamed song ever on a single day. But her hate for a successful woman is stronger than how much she claims to love him 🙄
---
I bet the only woman she likes is Candace Owens.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She certainly didn’t put postie in the corner in the film clip.
He at least knows TayTay is alive, unlike someone we know.

Didn’t she retire from YouTube as she was spending nearly all day making those stupid videos? Shifted her focus to channeling her rage against Midtown into painting studio walls 🫠

• Haha
Now she’s ranting about vets being too expensive. 🙄
I wonder if it will ever occur to her that medical care is expensive, whether it be for humans or animals, and that maybe the cost is outrageous to her because she is fortunate enough to live in a country that subsidizes medical care for its citizens and she never experiences the true impact of those costs when it comes to her own healthcare? Then when confronted with the reality of it through vet care she spins the duck out. Can you imagine if she was faced with the healthcare costs of the average American?

Of course when she’s challenged on it she changes the narrative enough to slip away from the stupidity of her comments and to justify her rage, (like she did with the photographer issue) and all of the sudden the issue is with an incompetent vet. What do poor people do, she asks, euthanize them? Yes, they do, Carlz. What does she expect, for vets to be covered under universal healthcare as well? Like what the duck, does she ever follow her rants to a logical conclusion? (Rhetorical question, I know she doesn’t.)

Just pretend you’re a normal well-adjusted adult for once, shut that horse face up, find a new vet and move on.

Attachments

Last edited:
The smug look at the end like she just made a really good point..you didn’t, dumbass.

Ha ha, for someone who identifies as knowing SOOOO much she really doesn’t know how the world works does she? How many admin people does your vet have Carlz, how many vet nurses? Consumables? Medical machinery? Cleaners? Medical waste costs? Does she know how many years vets go to uni? How long it takes them to pay off their HECS debts for years of study so they know how to diagnose and treat animals? As already said…WE GAVE A GOVERNMENT FUNDED health care system that subsidizes human medical treatment so YES it is more expensive to treat animals you duck knuckle. Is she taking the piss? How is she so thick?!

Reactions: 11
Ha ha, for someone who identifies as knowing SOOOO much she really doesn’t know how the world works does she? How many admin people does your vet have Carlz, how many vet nurses? Consumables? Medical machinery? Cleaners? Medical waste costs? Does she know how many years vets go to uni? How long it takes them to pay off their HECS debts for years of study so they know how to diagnose and treat animals? As already said…WE GAVE A GOVERNMENT FUNDED health care system that subsidizes human medical treatment so YES it is more expensive to treat animals you duck knuckle. Is she taking the piss? How is she so thick?!
Ignorance and outspokenness is truly the worst combo.

Reactions: 6
If your life is so amazing and you're fulfilling all your dreams and making squillions Carlz, why don't you get pet insurance and stfu?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there anything in sodacans life that she is happy about. She moans and groans about anything and everything. I can see why she is single, no man in their right mind would want to date her.

Reactions: 4
Carlz is a monumental wanker! In her follow up vet cost rant she basically said that the vet didn't know tit, and her dog would be dead if she wasn't such a miserable Karen. Why bring your dog to a vet if you clearly have zero respect for their profession and you decide that you are the one who knew just what to do? I can't even imagine how nightmarish her behaviour would have been in that vet's office.
Carlz, you continue to be the absolute worst piece of tit