Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also hasn’t she been swimming every morning, like that’s her morning routine and she’s been going on about the benefits. She’s just all over the shop.

Reactions: 3
lol lol lol.
Carlz has no friends left so she has come to her Insta followers to organise a bday bbq/picnic 🤣🤣🤣
And has said she will gain permits if needed. Because I’m sure SOOOO many people will turn up 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carly is sure that the people who don’t like her are too cowardly to show up to her bbq and would hide in the bushes instead. Carly happens to know a thing or two about being a coward in the bushes …
"Can we stop? Can we just stop? You’re scaring me! You’re really scaring me!"

IMG_6693.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s honestly the most unlikeable person, and if she’s leaning into that in 2024 she’s doing a stellar job at it. She’s going after her niche of dicks.

Reactions: 5
She’s honestly the most unlikeable person, and if she’s leaning into that in 2024 she’s doing a stellar job at it. She’s going after her niche of dicks.
I feel like this is very strategic on her part, with the creation of her YouTube channel. She’s intentionally aiming for the right-wing loudmouth pundit route. She’s probably ramping up the chaos agent shtick in hopes of bagging some kind of media job, either with an agitprop podcast or guest appearances on some Murdoch-esque tv show. I’m sure she looks at vermin like Candace Owens in the U.S. and all of the success she’s had and salivates and thinks “I want to be like her”. She’s already publicly jizzed herself over HouseInHabit who is nothing but pure conspiracy trash / Trump humper. These are the women she looks up to.

Reactions: 7
I feel like this is very strategic on her part, with the creation of her YouTube channel. She’s intentionally aiming for the right-wing loudmouth pundit route. She’s probably ramping up the chaos agent shtick in hopes of bagging some kind of media job, either with an agitprop podcast or guest appearances on some Murdoch-esque tv show. I’m sure she looks at vermin like Candace Owens in the U.S. and all of the success she’s had and salivates and thinks “I want to be like her”. She’s already publicly jizzed herself over HouseInHabit who is nothing but pure conspiracy trash / Trump humper. These are the women she looks up to.
I wonder how all this fits into her 6 FiGuRE CrEAtiVe plans. Maybe she wants to drive up this right wing awareness and support with her mad photography skillz as well as being super painful and typically loud mouthed about anything and everything.

Reactions: 3
This BBQ or whatever it is she is organising, is it for her bday. What a bleeping drop kick. Will she cry if people jump out of the bushes at her BBQ. Can you imagine the dribble that she's going to spew on Youtube. This nut job thinks she a legend in her own lunchbox.

• Haha
Girlfriend needs to bring back the filter and I never comment on appearances but man she looks rough.
Or a good facial laser treatment.
And, if she’s going to try to make a career out of losing her tit on camera, she needs to invest in some orthodontic work to get those jacked up teeth back in alignment so she stops spitting at the camera every time she yells, which is constantly. Her camera lenses must be soaked by the end of a rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This BBQ or whatever it is she is organising, is it for her bday. What a bleeping drop kick. Will she cry if people jump out of the bushes at her BBQ. Can you imagine the dribble that she's going to spew on Youtube. This nut job thinks she a legend in her own lunchbox.
I assumed it was because it’s her bday week. I missed when she said when it was. But I definitely thought that.
Makes sense. No friends to celebrate with you invite weirdos from the internet.
We will run with that anyway 😂 bday bbq 👌

• Haha
Carlz shitting on the “woke left” before praising the extreme right for being “awake”. I thought being woke was a bad thing you insane rambling lunatic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Admittedly I can’t bring myself to watch all her stories, but why is she putting so much effort into ‘Spicy Carlz’? I thought her whole thing now was she works so hard as a photographer, no one works as hard as her, she has the best work ethic ever. She can coach you to show you how.
Why is she wasting time with this stuff? Literally no one except the most hardcore online dickheads buy into it. She really does need to get a bit more of a life.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t believe in climate change or any proven science but believes in astrology and mediums. Such an intellectual. She’s comparing the last few years to the lead up to the French Revolution and calling covid her “baptism of fire” Jesus Christ she is so batshit crazy

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.