Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admittedly I can’t bring myself to watch all her stories, but why is she putting so much effort into ‘Spicy Carlz’? I thought her whole thing now was she works so hard as a photographer, no one works as hard as her, she has the best work ethic ever. She can coach you to show you how.
Why is she wasting time with this stuff? Literally no one except the most hardcore online dickheads buy into it. She really does need to get a bit more of a life.
Think she’s trying to build a profile for herself, finding her asshole niche if you will. And I can only imagine that she believes amongst her cooker fans will come work. Gosh she should have struck while the iron was well hot back in the day, but she needed a few years and a lot of other people to double down before her, such a brave little potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it turns out I didn’t need an astrology appointment to tell me I was psychic!
When I saw Carlz starting to do hex code colour palettes on her images I thought “hmmmm looks like our little friend still doesn’t have any original thoughts regarding her business and photography. Now where have I seen this idea before?”

So I took a screen shot of the actual product (see the date).
Oh and looksee what our little one bought herself.

I should start doing readings and call myself The_Soulfull_Wildly_Liela_Scammaly

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Old mate is channeling Anna here with the ‘see
how awesomely I live my life’ content. Must have been all the chats Anna’s dad was having with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fuuuucking lol. If one person out of 200 leaves a vaguely negative comment on a post you share and rant, because you are an angry and lonely bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carlz the Mona Lisa is protected by bullet proof glass a bit of soup has done nothing. It was pLaNnEd and OrCaStRaTed by the protesters who did it not by the people housing it moron. “Keep your kids off tiktok” I think it’s more important to keep unhinged millennials off YouTube. Speaking of millennials, you’re pushing 40 when are you going to drop the lame Z from your name and go back to Carly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really really leaning into her rage and in 10 years time she’ll be a haggard nobody (nothing new there) who people cannot stand to be around, clinging to her self righteousness as that’s all she has. Keep changing the world carrrlllzzzzz.

Reactions: 5
We need more accountability and structure. Apparently. I feel Miss Carlz is getting very confused about where her values lie. I guess more rules are ok when she agrees with them, although not very libertarian is it! What should we do? Have a curfew? Not sell paint? Sensor online commentary around Australia Day? I don’t agree with this kind of behaviour but laws exist, the people will be found and fined. Not much more to add here.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
We need more accountability and structure. Apparently. I feel Miss Carlz is getting very confused about where her values lie. I guess more rules are ok when she agrees with them, although not very libertarian is it! What should we do? Have a curfew? Not sell paint? Sensor online commentary around Australia Day? I don’t agree with this kind of behaviour but laws exist, the people will be found and fined. Not much more to add here.
Spitting vitriol from her lounge room isn’t that different. She’s acting out against the EStAbLishMent using her weapon of choice, her bleeping grating voice. Go against the grain, she says. Don’t be a weak pussy, she says. Not like that though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That stood out to me as soon as I read it too. She was all fReEdOm FiGhTeR and the government needs to stay out of people’s lives when it came to covid restrictions but now she’s calling for more “structure and discipline” of people..I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve called her a contradictory hypocrite on this thread

Reactions: 7
For such a free libertarian thinker, she seems to jump on every culture war bandwagon …. It’s almost as if she has no really deep convictions of her own, and is trying whatever ways she can to increase her followers.

Reactions: 8
She is THE most intolerable person. I imagine she was bullied at school (which is awful) and generally rejected by everyone in her life because of the massive chip she carries around on her shoulder. She is now so prickly and defensive that she is totally unlikeable. I cannot even imagine her at a dinner party…she would have everyone quietly rolling their eyes and wanting to leave early. She is so desperate for acceptance that she is scraping the barrel by aligning with other society rejects who also have massive chips on their shoulders. Go Carlz!

Reactions: 9
She is THE most intolerable person. I imagine she was bullied at school (which is awful) and generally rejected by everyone in her life because of the massive chip she carries around on her shoulder. She is now so prickly and defensive that she is totally unlikeable. I cannot even imagine her at a dinner party…she would have everyone quietly rolling their eyes and wanting to leave early. She is so desperate for acceptance that she is scraping the barrel by aligning with other society rejects who also have massive chips on their shoulders. Go Carlz!
If like she claims she is a totally different person off social media (doubtful with her stories of yelling at people on planes), I just can’t imagine what she’s angling at with this spicy carrlzz thing. Assume she’s been told to find her niche and her niche is MAGA|cooker|general intolerant boofheads. Or, she’s realised the only people
Who want to work with her are this type so she’s leaning in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.