Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to lol a wee bit at the McQueen jumper. Of course it is peplum. It is soooo daggy and doesn’t suit her at all and she will pair it with skinny jeans. Carlz, try a man style cut trouser with front pleat, straight leg (not narrow), belt & low cut flowing blouse or silk shirt, heels. This would suit your height and curves so much more.

Reactions: 6
She’s stuck in 2012 lol.

Carlz listing “entrepreneurs” she considers successful..all terrible right wing men Joe Rogan, Russell Brand and Andrew Huberman (I don’t know much about the last one so who knows if he’s as trash as the first two) and of course no women named. Carlz thinks she can be a “coach” to people who think like she does without realising none of them are going to take advice from a woman because they don’t respect or look up to women, just like she never would.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had to lol a wee bit at the McQueen jumper. Of course it is peplum. It is soooo daggy and doesn’t suit her at all and she will pair it with skinny jeans. Carlz, try a man style cut trouser with front pleat, straight leg (not narrow), belt & low cut flowing blouse or silk shirt, heels. This would suit your height and curves so much more.
Just quoting myself cos I’m on a rant- she clearly has low self esteem, we can see the self loathing OOZING out of her. She has spoken about the tens of thousands she has spent on her face. Carlz, go to David Jones or Chadstone shops and hire a stylist to teach you how to dress for your large frame (tall and muscular) All tight clothes gives you this Trunchbull look. Flowing silk shirts and items like that will soften your look overall. The McQueen jumper you bought would look cute on a size 6-8 petite girl with a fitted capri trouser. Not you (and not me I’d look awful)
---
She’s stuck in 2012 lol.

Carlz listing “entrepreneurs” she considers successful..all terrible right wing men Joe Rogan, Russell Brand and Andrew Huberman (I don’t know much about the last one so who knows if he’s as trash as the first two) and of course no women named. Carlz thinks she can be a “coach” to people who think like she does without realising none of them are going to take advice from a woman because they don’t respect or look up to women, just like she never would.
Huberman is ok. Some people say his science is flawed but he is actually pretty smart and not a misogynistic piece of tit

Reactions: 4
Just quoting myself cos I’m on a rant- she clearly has low self esteem, we can see the self loathing OOZING out of her. She has spoken about the tens of thousands she has spent on her face. Carlz, go to David Jones or Chadstone shops and hire a stylist to teach you how to dress for your large frame (tall and muscular) All tight clothes gives you this Trunchbull look. Flowing silk shirts and items like that will soften your look overall. The McQueen jumper you bought would look cute on a size 6-8 petite girl with a fitted capri trouser. Not you (and not me I’d look awful)
---

Huberman is ok. Some people say his science is flawed but he is actually pretty smart and not a misogynistic piece of tit
I was trying to work out who she reminded me of, and you nailed it. Ms Trunchbull, they have the same number of friends and dress the same. It's her twin. And both as ugly as a smashed monkey's arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see her and Mellieyu don’t follow each other anymore - who’s left?
Carlz didn’t open the studio with her, this was with food photographer SallyHulse)

Carlz probably stole all Mellie’s ‘build your brand’ ideas to sell them as her own in her workshops.

Wasn’t Carlz simply a guest speaker at one of her workshops?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Carlz didn’t open the studio with her, this was with food photographer SallyHulse)

Carlz probably stole all Mellie’s ‘build your brand’ ideas to sell them as her own in her workshops.

Wasn’t Carlz simply a guest speaker at one of her workshops?
Ahh ok. My bad.
Yes they did a workshop together at the midtown studio, I’m sure?
I just scrolled through Mel’s insta. Her and Carl were going to open this… together. But nothing more on it. And nothing I can see about Mel on Carlz feed now. 😂 she’s terrible. Name one friend she has kept for 12+ months 😬
IMG_3324.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahh ok. My bad.
Yes they did a workshop together at the midtown studio, I’m sure?
I just scrolled through Mel’s insta. Her and Carl were going to open this… together. But nothing more on it. And nothing I can see about Mel on Carlz feed now. 😂 she’s terrible. Name one friend she has kept for 12+ months 😬View attachment 2695412
Is mellie are bizzare as carlz

Oh I went on a little journey and landed on the 6 Figure Creative page.

Turn it up Carlz!!
It’s not like all these celebrities sought you out and personally hired you as their photographer. There was no contracted photo shoot in place. Most of these were FREE shoots so you chased down so you could build your portfolio. Such manic, self importance oozing from this chick.

Seems like the only person who is still around is Sally, her Midtown/6 Figure Creative partner.

oh and Topher and Fukshan (🫢🫢)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Carlz has been posting reels full of unsolicited advice like telling people to ditch their morning routines cause they’re a waste of time then posted stories laughing at people’s comments becuase they were “triggered” by her unsolicited advice just to come on stories the next day to rant about how much she hates getting unsolicited advice 😂 All this before she rants about how society tries to drag down strong women in the same breath about how much she hates feminism. You can’t make this tit up, how does she not see what a walking hypocritical contradiction she is?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carlz has been posting reels full of unsolicited advice like telling people to ditch their morning routines cause they’re a waste of time then posted stories laughing at people’s comments becuase they were “triggered” by her unsolicited advice just to come on stories the next day to rant about how much she hates getting unsolicited advice 😂 All this before she rants about how society tries to drag down strong women in the same breath about how much she hates feminism. You can’t make this tit up, how does she not see what a walking hypocritical contradiction she is?
If this is her ‘online persona’ she brings out just to target certain people, I guess she’s decided that the extremist cookers are her target market.

Reactions: 3
She’s going to be sooo stoked that house in habit replied to her tags and now has lots of new followers 🫠

"There are few things that piss me off more than blah blah blah"
Pretty sure she starts at least two rants a week with that sentence.

Also... I actually agree with her 😲 on one very minor part of her rant. I'm a female basketball referee and we are constantly told to present ourselves a certain way to players because when a female referee is assertive or takes charge or stands her ground it supposedly comes off as aggressive, bitchy, emotional etc and it is infuriating that male referees don't even have to think about that sort of stuff and can focus on the game

Also... I actually agree with her 😲 on one very minor part of her rant. I'm a female basketball referee and we are constantly told to present ourselves a certain way to players because when a female referee is assertive or takes charge or stands her ground it supposedly comes off as aggressive, bitchy, emotional etc and it is infuriating that male referees don't even have to think about that sort of stuff and can focus on the game
Oh absolutely she was right about that, but acknowledging that and wanting to change it is feminism in action, which she claims to hate.

Literally just before Xmas after she SPOke OuT on Gaza she proclaimed loudly (does she know any other way to speak?) that she would NOT be doing the controversial stuff anymore. She would NOT be speaking on any issues as everyone took offence.
Clearly some cooker has given her the advice to LeAN into the controversy as it will get her noticed. But we all know how she handles people not agreeing with her so I’m hopeful this ends with a repeat of this:

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hahahaha interesting that she made an entire reel about morning routines being bullshit a few days after Scammy Annie’s morning routine dribble video.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.