Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I reading this correctly? Is she blaming the failure of her business on her business partner who supposedly had a vendetta against her for being a Covid denier? Or is she claiming that after her business failed the ex-business partner exposed her Covid antics to destroy her as revenge for tanking the business? Please remind me of the details of her scandal - she fucked people over and took their money, isn’t that correct? (Sorry, the details are a little blurry, had a hectic day) And she has the audacity to not only blame it on someone else but to brag at the same time about earning $200,000/yr with luxurious perks and travel - after stealing people’s money???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yep, so basically when she ran her CrossFit clothing business, she lived it up on the cash instead of investing in the company, paying her debts, and filling her customer’s orders.
Taking a ‘thriving’ business into receivership isn’t something I’d be bragging about online.

Reactions: 8
Am I reading this correctly? Is she blaming the failure of her business on her business partner who supposedly had a vendetta against her for being a Covid denier? Or is she claiming that after her business failed the ex-business partner exposed her Covid antics to destroy her as revenge for tanking the business? Please remind me of the details of her scandal - she fucked people over and took their money, isn’t that correct? (Sorry, the details are a little blurry, had a hectic day) And she has the audacity to not only blame it on someone else but to brag at the same time about earning $200,000/yr with luxurious perks and travel - after stealing people’s money???
Her business partner I think was Josh Reid Jones whose video exposing her kickstarted her troubles. I guess he had massive issues with the way she conducted herself whilst in business. Incidentally, I cannot see them gelling in any way shape or form as partners.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her business partner I think was Josh Reid Jones whose video exposing her kickstarted her troubles. I guess he had massive issues with the way she conducted herself whilst in business. Incidentally, I cannot see them gelling in any way shape or form as partners.
WHAT?? HE was her business partner? Wow. They couldn’t be more opposite, it’s hard to imagine they found common ground on anything.

Reactions: 2
How do you know he was her business partner? I remember his video and don’t remember him saying that. I thought she was talking about the friend she owed money to who talked to a current affair.

She’s failing to mention she owed $400 000 to other businesses she screwed over, none of that has anything to do with covid. And she’s calling it “convid” I mean, I knew she was dumb but to still not believe in covid is next level stupid.

Reactions: 5
How do you know he was her business partner? I remember his video and don’t remember him saying that. I thought she was talking about the friend she owed money to who talked to a current affair.

She’s failing to mention she owed $400 000 to other businesses she screwed over, none of that has anything to do with covid. And she’s calling it “convid” I mean, I knew she was dumb but to still not believe in covid is next level stupid.
I don’t know for sure, I’ve just come to that conclusion from how she refers to the situation. He never said it in the video. She has spoken about an ex business partner who sabotaged her etc. Not the investor.
---
WHAT?? HE was her business partner? Wow. They couldn’t be more opposite, it’s hard to imagine they found common ground on anything.
I know. It’s hard to believe, but I think it’s the case?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m fairly sure it’s been said that he was the business partner.
She did other kickstarter things-one was a book. People put money into and she just took the money and didn’t produce any book!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
No no. Once again, you were ViLLaFied for raging against lockdowns as the voice for small business while owing said small businesses a tit load of money and being generally a shady witch.

Attachments

😬😬😬when people call her ‘Carly’

she’s so obviously deleted comments which make logical arguments against her claims.

loves that echo chamber

Why is she acting like it’s been proven “covid was made in a lab” she’s still a moronic tin foil hat cooker conspiracy nut job 😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she acting like it’s been proven “covid was made in a lab” she’s still a moronic tin foil hat cooker conspiracy nut job 😂
And she’s totally just re-written history where she is now saying she was a Covid doubter all along, when she was only outspoken about the impact lockdowns had on herself, sorry small business (and quickly retreated from that once it started ‘terrifying’ her 🫠).

Someone asked her for proof or substantiation, and she said go find the court transcripts they’re ’all over the internet’. No transcripts have been released, just people’s take on his statements.

Reactions: 7
The only type of Taylor Swift she can get in to is when men sing her songs. How unsurprising. Pick me, choose me, love me. This pathetic woman is drowning in self loathing and internalised misogyny.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s literally talking to her followers here. One person made a very polite comment saying she actually agrees with Carly so she feels like she’s being included as the target of the rant (posted on her grid, to her audience).
She’s a massive bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It IS wild that someone as woefully lacking in every possible way like Carly is can be this egotistical.
She’s obtuse, she’s vulgar and lowbred, she’s hateful, she’s is repellent in every way, she’s bleeping ugly (there’s some cold hard truth for ya Carlz). Where did she come by this bravado? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Birthday week means we get to see the highly obnoxious sharing of grossly expensive, ugly clothing items.

Also, as the perfectionist you claim to be, if you paid all that money for veneers and still ended up with uneven front teeth, you’d definitely be heading back demanding they even them out? Right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.