Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hypocralz is at it again. She is offended by by people being….wait for it…..OFFENDED! She thinks Sam Smith’s outfit represents UNDISCIPLINED people..WTF? Her stupidity and hypocrisy seriously knows no bounds. Why do you care Carlz? How does Sam Smith’s outfit impact you? Why does it offend you?
She must find it infuriating that Sam is successful AND breaking all the rules. Carlz hates that she will only ever be a legend in her own lunchbox even though she tries so hard to be a pick me girl. She is a misogynistic twit who can’t comprehend how she could possibly survive in a world where she doesn’t align with patriarchal views. The worst thing is she doesn’t even know it. She thinks she is all giRl pOwer but she is actively perpetuating all the beliefs that undermine minority groups..of which she is a member. Stupid is as stupid does.

Reactions: 4
Diet Carlz:
Stay away from the celebrity & entertainment cesspool
Also Diet Carlz:
I went to Post Molone and am desperate to photograph him even though he’s ignored me. Jordan Petersen didn’t though, he loved me working for free bc I’m so disciplined. Also heres Rihanna at the Super Bowl.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Diet Carlz:
Stay away from the celebrity & entertainment cesspool
Also Diet Carlz:
I went to Post Molone and am desperate to photograph him even though he’s ignored me. Jordan Petersen didn’t though, he loved me working for free bc I’m so disciplined. Also heres Rihanna at the Super Bowl.
LOL - everyone is depressed, anxious, miserable, ungrateful, unfulfilled and entitled? Jeez - maybe in your little echo chamber of miserable social media Carlzzzzz. Cause I work in a truly fulfilling role surrounded by thousands of people, and I would say the overwhelming majority of them feel driven by purpose. Not every day is a joy, but entitled and miserable is not how I would describe my business or the people that work in. And outside of that, most people I know with families and friends feel they have purpose and love in their lives. A lot of people I know spend time volunteering or working in the community and derive satisfaction from that. Even those who live what some would describe as a relatively shallow life (and I know some of them too!), well, they have a lot of fun and happiness in their lives. Sadness and overwhelm comes to many people for many reasons of course - some personal (see marriage breakdowns, deaths, illness), some wider (see the earthquakes this week), but that sure ain't the horrible depressing world of nasty people you are depicting. Funnily enough, most people don't need to cut toxic people out of their life regularly like you seem to. Maybe there is a common denominator here hmmm.....

Please don't confuse the tit you read in your little self-selecting media as the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She dirty deleted her ‘views’ on Sam Smith last week but is happy to hide behind someone else. She is the worst.

Admires Rihanna, tells Sam Smith that “you don’t need to dress like an s&m balloon for people to like your music”. Rhianna…
---

Just admit you don’t like fat people or non-binary people and be done with it

Attachments

I’m pleased Carlz is such a non event that this thread is quiet HOWEVER does anyone think this is a good photo???? It looks so amateur.
I personally think most of her work is very average. The portraits are not sharp enough. There are much much better photographers who do day to day work who are much better than she is.

Reactions: 6
Her work is very flat, especially her black and whites. Capture magazine is not ‘award winning’, they simply publish images that have been submitted that the panel deem ‘of professional standard’ it’s the same as the other ‘awards’ she boasts to have ‘won’.
She hasn’t ‘won’ anything than a piece of paper
to say her work was deemed industry standard.

When photographers post ‘award winning’ and these are their awards, I laugh.

Award winning means taking out an accolade, being judged ‘wedding photographer of the year’ etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The MOST self indulgent Q&A I have ever seen! The stink of desperation to be praised... It's so embarassing.
Screenshot_20230216-123944~3.png

Her present choices are just 🤢... So cringe.
Screenshot_20230216-123805~3.png

Can you imagine how tickled she would be if anyone submitted option 3?

Screenshot_20230216-123751~3.png

The only reason she can imagine that someone wouldn't share her bland reels is that they "don't want to support her at all".

Screenshot_20230216-123822~3.png

Perhaps another option is needed? --"My work is mid at BEST, it doesn't merit a referral"

Ugh, tragic. The second hand embarassment is intense.

The MOST self indulgent Q&A I have ever seen! The stink of desperation to be praised... It's so embarassing.
View attachment 1963572

Her present choices are just 🤢... So cringe.
View attachment 1963574
Can you imagine how tickled she would be if anyone submitted option 3?
Ok all of the above has made my head fall off
I’ll be back when I can formulate a comprehensive answer further than: she is a fuckwit.

View attachment 1963575
The only reason she can imagine that someone wouldn't share her bland reels is that they "don't want to support her at all".

View attachment 1963576
Perhaps another option is needed? --"My work is mid at BEST, it doesn't merit a referral"

Ugh, tragic. The second hand embarassment is intense.
Ok my head just fell off from reading these so I’ll return when I can formulate a better response than: she’s a fuckwit.

‘How I rebuilt myself using the money I scammed off people during the pandemic’

Much inspo, Carlz.

Reactions: 1
‘How I rebuilt myself using the money I scammed off people during the pandemic’

Much inspo, Carlz.
Don't forget profitting from the pandemic, being paid as a 'producer' for Battleground Melb, which was crowd funded via a Christian 'gofundme' - esque website. Targetting the the anti-Dan/Lockdown nuffy movement right when restrictions were ending, selling some stupid story that Melbourne was equal to a communist nation. I highly doubt it cost anywhere near the money raised to create it not any tax was paid from the money raised.

Don't forget profitting from the pandemic, being paid as a 'producer' for Battleground Melb, which was crowd funded via a Christian 'gofundme' - esque website. Targetting the the anti-Dan/Lockdown nuffy movement right when restrictions were ending, selling some stupid story that Melbourne was equal to a communist nation. I highly doubt it cost anywhere near the money raised to create it not any tax was paid from the money raised.
Did that have something to do with the suggestion that there was an underground network of child trafficking (like literally underground, tunnels)? 🤡🤡

Reactions: 3
Emboldened by her question time, where she learned that most people are there for her rants (not her photography lol), she’s checked that people are going to be ok with her views, and is now back flying the proud anti-vax flag. What a warrior for human rights this woman is.

But also, even having scammed all that money from people that she didn’t need as could absolutely work from home with the studio she had set up in her house, didn’t she also get vaccinated? She’s an enigma is Soda. This poor girl (who did have an underlying blood clotting disorder) was the first death linked to a vaccine, and the expert panel concluded that the benefits still far outweigh the risks. You can’t create a groundswell based on outliers. Oh except they can.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.