Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is so much nuance to these mask studies. They didn’t control for other measures, didn’t look at proper mask wearing vs shoving a cotton mask under your nose. What’s being reported are bits and pieces of different studies cobbled together to create a headline. Some findings left out entirely, others misrepresented. I love how her sources of truth are the NY times and Wall Street Journal 💀how about a peer reviewed study, mate?

Reactions: 3
Carlz comments sections are the most god-forsaken critical-thinking free zones. A little cuddle box for "Spicy" Carlz's fragile ego. I despair for us humans

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carlz comments sections are the most god-forsaken critical-thinking free zones. A little cuddle box for "Spicy" Carlz's fragile ego. I despair for us humans
She creates her own echo chamber by deleting any comment that doesn’t agree with her. She put up a Q&A the other day remember where most said they love her rants. So she’s been emboldened since. She’d want to be careful with all this covid stuff. Not that anyone cares enough about her for it to make news, but she’s profited plenty off covid.

Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha, god she’s predictable.
What do all these nuffies actually want to see happen this far out from the pandemic. A letter from the King?
Why are they still basing their platforms talking about things that happened in the past?

Did they not hear that in a recent global survey that Melbourne was ranked in the top tier for cities with the happiest residence and positive wellbeing.

Think it’s time for them to move on. Nuffies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carlzzz latest rant. Again she fails to see that she is being held to account. And there are consequences for ripping people off. Carlzzzz has said horrendous, awful things about people. She is known for being a bully irl. She is the ultimate hypocrite.

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha @ Carlz.
“I’ve moved on in life, earning 5-6 figures with my work. Life’s to be lived without worrying what people say about you.”

Nekminut

“Covid made us live in a tyrannical state. Have I used the word vitriol yet?
I know where you live. I will find you and I will kill you.”

What a nuffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hypocarlz at it again.

“I will name and shame you…I know where you live, your family, everything!!”

“Actually, I won’t dox anyone, you won’t see any of that here.”

Stop catastrophising everything.

She has PTSD for the Very Brave Stand she took On Behalf Of Australians. nearly cost her HEr LIfE.

Maybe she should channel her VEry LOud VoIcE into therapy. Maybe a therapist could make her see that no one was vilifying her for speaking up against lockdowns but because probably the self-appointed spokesperson for Small Businesses shouldn’t be someone who had driven many out of business with crappy behaviour.

Do you reckon? Or do we think that her new identify as the victim (or a different type of victim), is a way to distract herself from her own behaviour?

She’s really changed the narrative hasn’t she? I suppose it’s preferable to present herself as being bullied because she was the “loud voice” for small business rather than someone who ripped off small businesses 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also you are not being vindicated by the information “coming out” Carlz. Vaccinations work, masks work, as does reducing contact with a contagion (lockdowns) There is irrefutable evidence out there if you can manage your confirmation bias.

I don’t understand this logic. If you’re after a “manly man” then stereotypically they are likely going to be after a “housewive”, a stay at home does what they’re told woman, not an independent and intimidating woman ??
She would be better dating those “woke” males that are all for feminism 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t understand this logic. If you’re after a “manly man” then stereotypically they are likely going to be after a “housewive”, a stay at home does what they’re told woman, not an independent and intimidating woman ??
She would be better dating those “woke” males that are all for feminism 😂
If you are logic or coherent thought she’s not the one to follow 🤣🤣

But I happen to totally agree that her tribe is in middle America, except when they venture out on excursions like to storm the capital.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know that pretty much everyone who follows this thread also follows Scammie Annie’s, but I thought that I would post this here also.

Is Carlz taking a swipe at Scammies Global Active Wear Empire TAW collective?? Have also attached screenshots of Carls active wear range 21 15 Nine so you can see all the non crops, bright prints and interesting cuts …
C89A4528-763C-4D8B-B0A4-4FEE73915479.jpeg
s and fun cuts ….

Attachments

• Haha
Carlz the Misogynist/Pick Me Girl has seriously been gargling Jordan Peterson's piss judging by her stories today.
F**k off you idiot- dress how you want and let others do the same. I thought you were a "libertarian" 😵💫 ....dumbass.

• Haha
It's very interesting that I can access Carlz's IG page and see her grid, but I can no longer see her stories.
Poor petal has obviously adjusted her settings somewhat. Such strong, spicey women they all are. I've never interacted with her, I could be a potential client for all she knows.

It's very interesting that I can access Carlz's IG page and see her grid, but I can no longer see her stories.
Poor petal has obviously adjusted her settings somewhat. Such strong, spicey women they all are. I've never interacted with her, I could be a potential client for all she knows.
Do you follow her? Maybe she’s ditched any viewers who don’t follow 🤔. She stands brave and tall on her house of cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.