Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also, even having scammed all that money from people that she didn’t need as could absolutely work from home with the studio she had set up in her house, didn’t she also get vaccinated? She’s an enigma is Soda. This poor girl (who did have an underlying blood clotting disorder) was the first death linked to a vaccine, and the expert panel concluded that the benefits still far outweigh the risks. You can’t create a groundswell based on outliers. Oh except they can.
Exactly...she was able to work the entire time we were in lockdown by doing her product shoots in her home studio.
Now tell me...if you were really struggling in uncertain times with income...would you have travelled to FNQ in Dec of 2020 and travel to Uluru prior to your viral video which included Aerial photography, which isn't cheap either.

Smart people could piece together where her money was all going during the pandemic, which she was recieving assistance from the government through.

She's just a nuffy, who fangirled all the American nuffies as hard as she did the Aussie ones.

So can you work from home, or not Carlz?

Attachments

Exactly...she was able to work the entire time we were in lockdown by doing her product shoots in her home studio.
Now tell me...if you were really struggling in uncertain times with income...would you have travelled to FNQ in Dec of 2020 and travel to Uluru prior to your viral video which included Aerial photography, which isn't cheap either.

Smart people could piece together where her money was all going during the pandemic, which she was recieving assistance from the government through.

She's just a nuffy, who fangirled all the American nuffies as hard as she did the Aussie ones.

So can you work from home, or not Carlz?
I saw a ‘sodastrom family trust’ received a 10k cash injection from the government as a small business booster during the pandemic. Not a very common name.

Reactions: 2
So angry. So so angry Carlz. So much projection. Everyone is carrying anger, trauma, grief. Nope, not everyone Carlz. All good over here.

Holding people accountable. But not saying I told you so. But also posting many things pointing out that you told them so. She is so funny. She doesn’t upset me like some of the scammers - she reminds me SO MUCH of the angry dorks in high school who were so convinced of their own street smarts and deep intellect but were actually stupid as posts. Smart people question themselves, listen to others, change their opinions, evolve, surround themselves with people they understand know more than them about things. No sign surer of a dimwit than someone who is 100% convinced of their genius.

it’s comedy hold listening to her hysterical angry ‘I’m not angry’ ravings in her “it’s a label so therefore it’s so luxe and I’m so cool” but actually it’s super tacky bogesville dressing gown.

Reactions: 5
Again, how can she possible say that the science was wrong? The only way they could say they were ‘right’ would be to understand what the impact would have been had vaccines been optional and there were no lockdowns? I imagine we’d have been looking at tens, if not hundreds of thousands dead? But that’s ok as long as she could go out and shoot her tit photos.

Reactions: 9
Gosh Carlz.

She gets so riled up, it’s classic Carlz behaviour.
Her stories will start with her sounding semi-calm and reasonable but then a switch flips and the aggressive, angry tyrant appears with a lecture.

How angry can someone still be when they themselves got vaccinated and worked, earning some 5-6 figure income or whatever it is she claims to have earns.

You can’t cry woe were the outcast anti-vax treated so badly, when you yourself benefited physically and financially from being vaccinated yourself.

Seriously, for someone with one functioning lung, she sure didn’t want that additional protection from a virus during a global pandemic.

ETA: I’m pretty sure if Dan Andrews was to stand in front her her, she’d 100% go classic ACA Carlz. There’s no way she’d stand up to the communist tyrant. 😉😉

ETA: I’m pretty sure if Dan Andrews was to stand in front her her, she’d 100% go classic ACA Carlz. There’s no way she’d stand up to the communist tyrant. 😉😉
She’s say ‘I’m scared’ and run away 🤣

All this obviously stems from her being humiliated and butt hurt after being exposed on a national level. It’s not got much to do with anything else.

Reactions: 1
Oh good old Carlz hissing and spitting again. Nobody said that you didn’t achieve immunity by getting the virus. That’s how immunity works you dumb duck. The problem was that if there was not a vax our health care system would have crashed and burned whilst people achieved that immunity. Hundreds of thousands would have died UNECESSARILY and LONG COVID is a real issue in achieving immunity the old fashioned way. You are a stupid woman Carlz with no capacity for critical thought. You get about with your blinkers on only seeing what you want to see. duck right off love. Move along, ranting about Covid is so 2021.

Reactions: 12
Carlz is simply trying to drum up new onlookers so she can spruke her workshops.
It’s a rinse & repeat cycle.

Antivax nuffies still feel like victims.

Reactions: 3
Oh, come on Carlz.
You shot Tony Abbott simply because you had a ticket to a nuffy convention and he was on stage as part of the panel. You pointed your camera and snapped a photo of him. I took a photo of Ed Sheeran on stage. Am I bookable now too?
such.photo.cred.woowoo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It all boils down to this fact. She can say what she wants, it’s her platform, she can hold her beliefs, her views and she can blow steam in anyway shape or form she wants to on Instagram. She’ll still have clients and people who want to work with her, fine so be it. But at the end of the day, when you google her name, it’s not her work as a photographer that comes up, it’s the other stuff. That’s the legacy. If it were me, i’d just get on with life and let my work speak for itself until eventually when you googled me my work was the thing that popped up. That’s what my goal would be.

Reactions: 6
It all boils down to this fact. She can say what she wants, it’s her platform, she can hold her beliefs, her views and she can blow steam in anyway shape or form she wants to on Instagram. She’ll still have clients and people who want to work with her, fine so be it. But at the end of the day, when you google her name, it’s not her work as a photographer that comes up, it’s the other stuff. That’s the legacy. If it were me, i’d just get on with life and let my work speak for itself until eventually when you googled me my work was the thing that popped up. That’s what my goal would be.
Very true indeed.

I still wonder what happened with her 'little sister' Dazza.

I love the lecturing on hOw tO wOrk hArd and Be a pRoFfesSioNal. She speaks like she is a Boomer lecturing teenagers while behaving completely inappropriately in her day to day life.

Like I’ve said before…can you imagine her at a dinner party? She would be intolerable.

Reactions: 5
😂 She really thinks she’s so unique. It would be easy, Carlz. Anyone can be a boring, basic, ranty hypocrite.
A8D01C11-795F-4A39-B777-869C51119C7C.png

• Sick
Seriously, these nuffies still podcasting about 2020/2021.

Wow.

Nice to see Topher is still a political looser.

As I said before. She certainly surrounds herself with high quality male figures.
I’ll dry and dig up the American nuffy she creamed over whenever she would join their IG lives as their guest.

Attachments

We should be bleeping angry, she says. Don’t forget, she says. But WAIT what she did is in the past guyzzzz, she’s walked through fire like her simple mate Anna, she’s stronger and better and a 6 figure photographer. Don’t remember and get mad about THAT BIT. K?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.