Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bwahahahaha Carlz has thrown her dummy out of the cot again. More than likely because she didn’t like the backlash from being a snobby, classist witch.

Goes private every.single.time.

Can anyone screen record her conversation still about the ‘housing commission’?

Reactions: 2
Bwahahahaha Carlz has thrown her dummy out of the cot again. More than likely because she didn’t like the backlash from being a snobby, classist witch.

Goes private every.single.time.

Can anyone screen record her conversation still about the ‘housing commission’?
Nah sadly it’s gone as is the appalling Sam Smith story. She’s such a little witch, so big and bold until the heat comes.

Reactions: 1
Didn't she give everyone a lecture this morning about being the same person online as you are in real life? Like...don't say something to someone online if that's not the persona you would portray in the real world?

Then goes private.

Didn't she give everyone a lecture this morning about being the same person online as you are in real life? Like...don't say something to someone online if that's not the persona you would portray in the real world?

Then goes private.
Just be a photographer Carly. It’s what (you think) you’re best at. Stick to that.

Oh LOL at her righteousness about her rented apartment in a “top tier Melbourne suburb” I bleeping love the flip flopping hypocritical Carlz who rants about people’s entitlement and privilege and then loses her tit about a “housing commission” unit in her building. Girl is cooked. She is pure entertainment, it’s like watching satire.

I wonder if the head knows the history of public housing? It was decided a long time ago that living in a nominated “housing commission” suburb or estate placed vulnerable people at risk, increased crime and was stigmatizing. I bet Carlz is all for designated housing commission areas.

Why shouldn’t there be public housing in your building Carlz? In your own words “you are not special”

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the head knows the history of public housing? It was decided a long time ago that living in a nominated “housing commission” suburb or estate placed vulnerable people at risk, increased crime and was stigmatizing. I bet Carlz is all for designated housing commission areas.

Why shouldn’t there be public housing in your building Carlz? In your own words “you are not special”
Oh no she had some ‘educational’ messages about this after her post and she was made aware that putting them all in they same place could create a ‘ghetto’. She’s learning and growing.

So lemme get this straight. She hounded /borderline stalked people she doesn’t know for contacts to get the Post Malone job. Isn’t that what she publicly vilified that person for doing on her account not so long ago? 🤡

• Haha
So lemme get this straight. She hounded /borderline stalked people she doesn’t know for contacts to get the Post Malone job. Isn’t that what she publicly vilified that person for doing on her account not so long ago? 🤡
That’s why she is Hypocralz. She is the personification of hypocrisy.

She “almost” photographed Post Malone guuuuuysssss. Sah ahhhhmazing.

Did you know that she like knew of Post Malone before anyone else did? She’s like virtually responsible for his success? She’s like his biggest fan ever and liked him before anyone else did?

Seriously this took me straight back to Year 8.

Also WHY does she think photographing JP is a flex? The man is rubbish and disliked by the majority of the population. He is a grifter like her and she would have given it to him for free.

Reactions: 3
Well they are no longer following each other.
I’d say Carlz tried to jump on Dharia’s onlyfans fame to build her following. Dazza probably started to see through Carlz’ bullshit and called time.
Dazza posted something like Carly had blocked her and wouldnt gove her the post malone toxket even though she paid for it

She later followed up with a post saying she has been paid all the money she is owed and no longer talking about it! I want the goss lol

What’s Dharia’s Insta profile?
Dazza Smith

Looks like she took total nuffy Estelle to pump her up a little...probably thought it was a flex to take her Big Brother contestant nuffy friend. They bonded over their delusions during lockdowns.

So....lets count all the red flag men Carlz has photographed.
Avi Yemeni - chopping board guy...pleaded guilty for spousal assault.
Topher Field - Battleground Melb, Anti Dan nuffy.
JP - no words needed.
Ian Cook - Slug Gate
Isaac Butterflied - check Clem Ford's latest reels. MAJOR RED FLAD DUDE

She sure surrounds herself with healthy male role models.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
only takes one google search to see you for who you really are Carlz 😂
I might start an Insta and post uplifting reels about all the tit I almost did that would have been great if I did it but I didn’t.
It’s been a moment since I popped by, this gives me great pleasure knowing she didn’t get to photograph Postie. Suck eggs Carlz.

The Dazza split explains Carlz’s IG story mention about ditching toxic friends.
Imagine being friends with Carlz and it being you who’s the toxic one?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her ‘flex’ this morning about always needing to win an argument and that book will make her worse. Honestly, I just can’t think of anything worse than spending time with this woman. What’s good? Honestly. Name one thing.

I think it’s interesting she’s mates with anti vax Anna Rose. Carlz is not anti vax she’s anti control/anti government. Their motivations (read: brands) are quite different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.