Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlz on the plane this morning: ‘it takes a LOT to make me angry’. Carlz every second day on social media: going OFF at everything from an innocent request for professional help on FB to a dude whose dog changed her dog’s life ‘forever’ (the dog is fine).

The disconnect she has between who she believes she is to how she behaves it startling.

Reactions: 7
Did our amazing photographer ever get to photograph Post Malone as she said she was going to, or manifest it to happen ??

Reactions: 1
Did our amazing photographer ever get to photograph Post Malone as she said she was going to, or manifest it to happen ??
She posted some kind of special ticket without context or explanation, so it is possible she was fishing for people to ask her. The only portraits she will take will be similar to JP - portfolio building photos, for free and cringeworthy.

If she is shooting him, and being paid to (back stage and all) then I will give her massive props (despite still thinking she’s a knucklehead). I shall wait and watch with interest!

Good ole Hypocralz at it again. She wants people to just stop being entitled victims. Why can’t people just behave in acceptable ways and be considerate of other people? There is so much aggression in the world. People need to stop being aggressive says Carlz who continually rants aggressively on SM, who would not get a vax to save others, who lied and scammed people, who is racist, ableist, misogynistic, entitled and plays the victim “pleeease stop…you’re scaring me”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Good ole Hypocralz at it again. She wants people to just stop being entitled victims. Why can’t people just behave in acceptable ways and be considerate of other people? There is so much aggression in the world. People need to stop being aggressive says Carlz who continually rants aggressively on SM, who would not get a vax to save others, who lied and scammed people, who is racist, ableist, misogynistic, entitled and plays the victim “pleeease stop…you’re scaring me”
It hurts me to write this as it may seem I’m defending her.
Whilst she was anti-mask, anti-lockdown and anti-vax she did get vaccinated so she could work.

Reactions: 2
But also, her airplane story was actually about her bringing an oversized, fragile bag on as carry on, putting it in the overhead lockers so no one could move it to fit their bags in. She said it was ‘very heavy- over 7 kilos but Virgin didn’t know that’.

This chick is actually unreal.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, you know…the entitlement of someone to knowingly bring an overweight bag onto a plane.

Doesn’t sound like Carlz, does it?

And actually, if it’s the same camera bag she reckons she’s walking around Sydney with, it was 20kg. Like jaysus woman check yourself.

Carlz latest rant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she serious? I get at least 10 of these emails a week! Have I ever replied to them? No. I don’t take it as a personal affront that there are other people out spruiking their services to my industry, I just delete if they are unknown to me. She is the angriest, most defensive woman with the largest chip on her shoulder that it eclipses the sun. Also very on brand for Hypocralz to be criticizing someone else business model when she has literally failed at business herself, ripped people off, worked without the knowledge to run a business and pissed off half of Australia with her unhinged “cold” internet ranting that no one asked for. No insight whatsoever.

Carlz latest rant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she serious? I get at least 10 of these emails a week! Have I ever replied to them? No. I don’t take it as a personal affront that there are other people out spruiking their services to my industry, I just delete if they are unknown to me. She is the angriest, most defensive woman with the largest chip on her shoulder that it eclipses the sun. Also very on brand for Hypocralz to be criticizing someone else business model when she has literally failed at business herself, ripped people off, worked without the knowledge to run a business and pissed off half of Australia with her unhinged “cold” internet ranting that no one asked for. No insight whatsoever.
I live the arrogance of her schooling this person who is just trying their best in a tough economic climate. Nice Carlz.

Carlzzz and her ott love for her plastic coffee machine that pushes hot water through aluminium. Come on Carlzzz it’s 2023! We’ve all had one but then we saw the light and add our organic coffee grounds to the compost after the mindful ritual of making coffee in our espresso machines. Those days I pull out the old pod machine or take it to the holiday house are my dirty little secret. Not caressing and loving it on Insta that’s for sure.

Reactions: 1
Girlfriend had a ‘civilised’ conversation with her followers about the audacity of the government allowing a $910,000 unit in her ‘top tier Melbourne suburb’ being used for housing commission, so now she is EMBOLDENED MY FRIENDS.

Now Sam Smith should just bloody sing. FORGET all the other ‘tit’, you know, what he identifies as, who he really is. Just BLooDY SIng mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.