Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Carlz - photography 101: it’s not considered great composition to have the horizon running through your client’s head. Best work on that before you submit to Vogue. My advice is free, you’re welcome.
She can’t seriously think she is good enough for GQ. She is utterly deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Carlzzzz’s latest little JP reel share on female social media users. I’ll say it again Carlzzz. He’s full of tit as usual but if anything it’s YOU. The thing you say you hate over and over and over again. It’s YOU.

• Haha
That robe! In Carlzzz’z confused head she’s lithe and model looking … in real life a multi coloured robe tied under her matronly breast. Chubby little feet sticking out ranting on instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her dog got attacked. Heartbreaking and I do agree with her re responsible dog ownership. Its interesting she chose to film herself in such an emotional moment. Also interesting that the bulk of the focus went to blame, rage, and a bit of defensiveness around what people would say when they saw the stories.

I hope her dog recovers psychologically 😔. It’s possible it was just taking a moment to recover and will be ok, perhaps she won’t be the cowering quivering mess for the rest of her life Carlz thinks she will.

Reactions: 1
well that was intense viewing
wonder if it occurs to her to report the attack to the police or local council - I don't have a dog but isn't this what responsible pet owners should be doing??

Wow. First thought is to film yourself in a rage? What would JP say about this behaviour.

hope puppy is ok though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow that was intense, I do actually feel a bit sorry for, but
I did think it was interesting she said something like “there’ll be people who think I deserve this”
Weird that you think you’re so HATED that people would actually wish something traumatic to your dog?? And if that is the case, is that not an alarm bell to you?
She’s obviously very emotional (rightly so) but that just seemed odd to me

Reactions: 4
Wow that was intense, I do actually feel a bit sorry for, but
I did think it was interesting she said something like “there’ll be people who think I deserve this”
Weird that you think you’re so HATED that people would actually wish something traumatic to your dog?? And if that is the case, is that not an alarm bell to you?
She’s obviously very emotional (rightly so) but that just seemed odd to me
I think that statement clearly indicates that she is ALL about the attention she gets from being a 'hated and controversial' person
No sensible person wishes ill or injury on a pet.
Just like no sensible person objects to vaccinations for the protection of vulnerable people in the community.
Oh wait...........

Reactions: 7
That would have been horrific for her and the dog. It is so so scary and I don’t blame her for worrying about the dogs ongoing psychological health. Aspen looks like a working dog of some description (Aus Shepherd or Coolie X?) and they are notoriously highly strung dogs and do not cope well with trauma. Some would say it’s irresponsible to keep these dogs as suburban pets due to the neuroses they develop as they are not built for urban life. Most end up on medication for anxiety because they are built to work, built to be hypervigilant. I actually really feel for her as she clearly really loves her dogs. It’s so important that she demonstrates calmness around the dog now though as the dog is relying on her for feelings of safety and stability. This is so hard when she has had a big fright herself but the dog will look to her for calm. It is possible the dog believes that she harmed it because she was there and has connected her with pain and fear it felt. That will resolve though…she needs to let her be and build trust again.

• Heart
Carlzzzz needs to hold a mirror up and really really look into it. She is callous, she is careless, she is a hypocrite. Also bogan sweary pants.
No one on this thread would wish harm on an innocent dog. But Carlzzz. Carlzzzz would RELISH any sort of unfortunate happenstance effecting Jacinda, Dan, Clementine ….

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.