Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a delicate little flower isn’t she? Always spitting and hissing about something. I do like her efforts to rewrite history so that she looks all brave and not “can we stop, you’re scaring me”. Good ole hypocralz just not seeing her own hypocrisy spewing from her lispy mouth. Calm down Carlz…you are pure entertainment…it makes others feel smart when they view your videos because seriously can someone actually lack THAT much insight? Ps. Jordan Peterson is a complete tool and anyone with half a brain cell knows this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL. I promise you Carlz, there are people who actually follow you who are still just hate watching your drivel. I don’t really know why - mostly because it entertains me and I like showing my husband her worst most imbecilic rants so we can laugh.

‘Used’ to have a chip on your shoulder?! Umm, I think it’s pretty clear that you have a giant packet of family sized Doritos on your shoulder at all times.

We’re hoping to find some sort of flaw? No you narcissistic idiot - your flaws are evident in your scammy ill-educated, chippy rants to camera almost every day (even though you are saaaaah busy). We don’t have to look.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG her saying anything going wrong in your life is your fault, just show up and work hard and it will all get better. Tell that to my friend who at 50 is caring for her 3 grandchildren and struggling everyday trying to keep her family together. She didn't make the choice to be in the situation she is in and works her butt off but it's bloody hard.

Reactions: 4
Today I would like to give a huge duck YOU to Carlz and all her anti-lockdown nuffies, who throughout the pandemic aligned themselves with the absolute bleeping dangerous extremists which infiltrated every single anti-lockdown movement across Australia.
duck you Carlz. duck you 'Battleground Melbourne'. duck you Scamma! duck you both and all your smug IG stories and images joking about all the 'supposed nazis and extremists' at your bleeping rallies. duck you and your IG 'lives' with US Trump fuckfaces during locksdowns.

After the events in Brisbane....duck YOU for your silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today I would like to give a huge duck YOU to Carlz and all her anti-lockdown nuffies, who throughout the pandemic aligned themselves with the absolute bleeping dangerous extremists which infiltrated every single anti-lockdown movement across Australia.
duck you Carlz. duck you 'Battleground Melbourne'. duck you Scamma! duck you both and all your smug IG stories and images joking about all the 'supposed nazis and extremists' at your bleeping rallies. duck you and your IG 'lives' with US Trump fuckfaces during locksdowns.

After the events in Brisbane....duck YOU for your silence.
Couldn’t agree more. These conspiracy nuts are a huge threat to our safety. Huge. Probably the biggest right now. And all that battleground rubbish was part of the influence on this nut job up in qld

Reactions: 2
A coupla Caroline Reppers just feeling the Gold Coast sunshine and feeding of their mutual ignorance. You go girlzzzzz
Also, WTAF was Carlz wearing in this story?? Was she wearing a dress? Or a top with extremely short shorts/skirt beneath it?? Or (bleurgh) nothing on her bottom half???

For anyone tempted to listen to ARRs latest podcast - Medical Tyranny - it’s a rehash of her story about the infant in NZ who requires heart surgery that the anti vax parents who would only consent to the surgery if blood from an unvaccinated person was used.

High/low lights
- Anna will always speak up for your children.
- Anna, and people like her who speak up, have been shadow banned and persecuted
- she quotes her source as a video on Malcolm Roberts (One Nation Senator) IG page
- she then reads from a list of “adverse reactions”
From the “leaked Pfizer documents” as her argument for why she doesn’t want - and no one should be forced to have - blood from vaccinated individuals

Just the usual misinformation, misunderstanding of data etc that she has exposed everyone to over the past three years.

She’s expecting that now that she is no longer “majorly shadow banned” “a ghost on IG” that her numbers and branding will explode, and that she is going to be showing up regularly on her podcast and, right the good fight, there rather than on IG, because she believes that she can’t be banned on Apple podcasts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
For anyone tempted to listen to ARRs latest podcast - Medical Tyranny - it’s a rehash of her story about the infant in NZ who requires heart surgery that the anti vax parents who would only consent to the surgery if blood from an unvaccinated person was used.

High/low lights
- Anna, and people like her who speak up, have been shadow banned and persecuted
- she quotes her source as a video on Malcolm Roberts (One Nation Senator) IG page
From the “leaked Pfizer documents” as her argument for why she doesn’t want - and no one should be forced to have - blood from vaccinated individuals

Just the usual misinformation, misunderstanding of data etc that she has exposed everyone to over the past three years.

She’s expecting that now that she is no longer “majorly shadow banned” “a ghost on IG” that her numbers and branding will explode, and that she is going to be showing up regularly on her podcast and, right the good fight, there rather than on IG, because she believes that she can’t be banned on Apple podcasts.
What an absolute moron.

Reactions: 1

High/low lights

apologies! Posted this to the incorrect forum! I’ll leave it here, but I’ll post it in Anna’s thread also.

Reactions: 1
Carlz posting a ranty ranty about people being ‘triggered’ when the only person triggered is herself.
Just delete the comment and live the amazing life you claim you lead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.