Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlz: “watch how great I am at shopping huge online retailers”
Carlz 9 stories later: “I never shop fast fashion”
She’s gotta be trolling people right??? Right??

Either that or she’s a compete hypocrite who is completely lacking in self awareness.

Reactions: 1
Aunt Lydia!!!

Hey Guys!!!! Carlz would like everyone to stop being a copycat!! She’s got awards and accolades now everyone. She was cancelled last year remember. Please. You can’t copy her genius or creativity!!
Only Carlz is allowed to copy and claim it’s her skillz.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carlz: “watch how great I am at shopping huge online retailers”
Carlz 9 stories later: “I never shop fast fashion”
shes basically a walking contradiction 😂 either that or she wants someone to call her out on it. I think she secretly loves a little fight in her DMs so then in turn she can get all high and mighty in stories and tell everyone off!!

The way she talks up her photography skills is truly astounding. She is totally average. She’s not terrible… But nothing more than average/ middle of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her food and scenery photos are fine. Her portraits are awful. Granted, she seeks out absolute turnips to photograph so that may have something to do with it but her style is really offputting to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aunt Lydia!!!

Hey Guys!!!! Carlz would like everyone to stop being a copycat!! She’s got awards and accolades now everyone. She was cancelled last year remember. Please. You can’t copy her genius or creativity!!
Only Carlz is allowed to copy and claim it’s her skillz.
Her hypocrisy is unbelievable!! A whole rant on people who copy, oh sorry " try to emulate her" ........and you go to her pinterest page and its all other photographers work, that she has then used to "style" /set up her own shots. And she has the audacity to tell her followers that "copying other peoples work, as a creative, will only get you so far ... you need to do the work" . Take a look in the bleeping mirror Carlz and follow your own advice ...

Attachments

We hope you recycle those pods, Carlz, since you’re so conscious of fast fashion and landfill.

sexualising your coffee machine is totally normal. I’m glad you clarified your machine’s gender for us all. But did you check to ask if he was a he first?

But…why is Carlz making reels? To stay relevant? Build her business?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.