Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha ! She’s removed her “off IG until 9th Jan “ post. Hilarious.
Hahaha YES!!! She removed it after posting nearly every day after a marathon 6 day ‘hiatus’.
Posted some ramble about being online/offline whilst in said hiatus.

Did you all know Carlz took some photos for free for a dipshit? I wouldn’t have known.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that the failed social media hiatus is further proof of the trap of social media. Carlz (and her ilk) confuse their on line community with real community and connections, and then spend far more time developing their SM community, ahead of their real life one. Then they discover that their IRL friends and community no longer exist and that they cannot live without their online community.

It shows what so many of us have suspected; that Carlz is really just lonely and friendless and is incapable of surviving without the adrenaline surge she gets from SM likes and engagement.

Reactions: 3
I think that the failed social media hiatus is further proof of the trap of social media. Carlz (and her ilk) confuse their on line community with real community and connections, and then spend far more time developing their SM community, ahead of their real life one. Then they discover that their IRL friends and community no longer exist and that they cannot live without their online community.

It shows what so many of us have suspected; that Carlz is really just lonely and friendless and is incapable of surviving without the adrenaline surge she gets from SM likes and engagement.
Pretty sure she’s said in the past she’s estranged from her family of origin too

Reactions: 1
Can someone please give a summary of why this woman is so awful? I believe she is from all the comments and want to know more!

HypoCralz just losing focus whilst reading a book on lost focus to come on insta to tell everyone they have to read it. Darl, just read your book…you are losing focus.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Classic Carlz! She's halfway through reading a book and decides that she needs to educate her followers about the subject matter of the book that she hasn't even finished! She speaks as if she is an expert! HASN'T EVEN FINISHED ONE BOOK ON THE TOPIC. Hilarious. Ugh, she's so stupid. She learns about the psychological manipulation tactics that are used by app developers for the first time... and since this is brand new information to HER, she reckons it must be ground breaking for everyone so she must educate them. Before she has even finished reading one book on the topic.

The irony of her taking a break from reading a book about focussing on the real world and not getting distracted by smart phones -- to spend half an hour rambling to her smart phone! OMG its just.... it's too much. I'm dying of second hand embarrassment.

Ooooo she's being so selective about what apps to keep! She decided to keep instagram after much careful consideration! What an honour, I do hope the authorities at IG have been alerted and are preparing her thank-you gift basket.

It is so depressing for her that she can't just have a conversation with a real person about her thoughts and feelings, she has to broadcast a sermon to IG stories instead.

Life tip dumb-dumb- don't use social media as your sounding board to think out loud and process every thought and feeling you have. Find a friend, go to therapy... this is sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This stolen focus book and the influencer takes really piss me off. Some of us adhd folk do NOT need this rhetoric in our lives. Sorry you watched too much tiktok Carlz, but tread carefully cos us ADHD folk don’t need this tit

Reactions: 3
Hey Carlz fans. Have you read the latest post on her grid?
I wonder if Scamma Rose wrote that word salad for her?

Can someone please give a summary of why this woman is so awful? I believe she is from all the comments and want to know more!
It would be quicker if you google Carly Sodastrom :)
That’s just a snapshot though.

Reactions: 1
also Clementine Ford has a highlight called Diet Soda - you have to scroll a bit through her highlights to find it but I did just check it was still there 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Filtered Carlz looks just as foul as unfiltered Carlz. That "face altering" filter didn't change or improve ANYthing on her. Not even AI can make you look like a decent human Carlz, every version is "a big meh".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.