Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s making so much money now maybe she could pay back all her friends and customers that she scammed??

Reactions: 4
What level of narcissism is it where you feel the need to give your instagram followers 2 weeks advanced notice that you will not be posting....?

Poor chook is all burned out from "reading business articles and catching up on global politics". She really needs some proper down time since these things are clearly very stressful. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I thought she was reading “Words to Use That Make You Sound Smart” ???? Maybe she’s reading “Things to Post on Social Media To Make You Look Smart” instead?

Reactions: 3
So...Battleground Melb was all about the 'draconian lockdowns' and Dictator Dan and blah, blah, blah. They gallantly spoke to protect their 'Freedoms' at the Freedumb rallies - really loud on the megaphones.

Carlz and co. Where are they now? Iranian protestors are facing the death penalty. How's Dictator Dan going for ya? Battleground Melbourne needs to be put in a big bin of fire.

Where's 3rd person 'Spicey Carlz'?

Reactions: 5
Carlzzz matttte, Jordan Peterson is not the flex you think it is. Also, he first posted one of her photos 4 days ago and didn’t tag her. I guarantee she’s contacted him and asked him to tag her.

Ok woah woah woah… a few things:
1. Carlz… you didn’t have people coming for you because you “didn’t tell people to mask up”. You had people coming for you because you’re a bleeping fraud and you lied about your financial situation for money and pity. Which brings me to my next point;
2. Girl, you are the queen of the pity party. It’s pretty damn gross as well that she says people just need to stop feeling sorry for themselves, dust themselves off and work hard. She says “I am proof that if you take the reins of your own life you can turn it around.” The ignorance and the privilege on this one. No consideration for, oh I dunno, physical and/or mental disabilities? Systemic racism and discrimination? Societal and economic barriers? Jesus, turn off the Joe Rogan Experience buddy and look around you.
3. Stop clicking your pen during your stories. It’s condescending and annoying as duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Carlzzz matttte, Jordan Peterson is not the flex you think it is. Also, he first posted one of her photos 4 days ago and didn’t tag her. I guarantee she’s contacted him and asked him to tag her.

Ok woah woah woah… a few things:
1. Carlz… you didn’t have people coming for you because you “didn’t tell people to mask up”. You had people coming for you because you’re a bleeping fraud and you lied about your financial situation for money and pity. Which brings me to my next point;
2. Girl, you are the queen of the pity party. It’s pretty damn gross as well that she says people just need to stop feeling sorry for themselves, dust themselves off and work hard. She says “I am proof that if you take the reins of your own life you can turn it around.” The ignorance and the privilege on this one. No consideration for, oh I dunno, physical and/or mental disabilities? Systemic racism and discrimination? Societal and economic barriers? Jesus, turn off the Joe Rogan Experience buddy and look around you.
3. Stop clicking your pen during your stories. It’s condescending and annoying as duck.
I was waiting for someone to mention that rant she just went on. I honestly have never come across a more arrogant, narcissistic bleep in my life. And i don't use that word lightly. She has a LOT of anger inside, and she uses that to build this (seemingly) impenetrable wall of confidence where she defends every single crappy thing she does to the death, and rewrites history where necessary to make sure it is defendable.

Reactions: 7
She truly thinks she’s pretty damn special doesn’t she? She takes photos - big bleeping deal!! Imagine being friends with a person like this..she would be such hard work. Such a narcissist

Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell ‘spicey Carlz’ that liquidation of a business doesn’t need context. Tell Spicey Carlz her IG feed at the time showed everyone the context.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.