Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Carlz ‘war is fucked. No one should be murdered let alone innocent civilians. No one should have their essential supplies cut off. And if you don’t agree with that you’re fucked too’.

She just lacks the brain capacity to see maybe that’s exactly what happened to indigenous people. So maybe she shouldn’t be so vitriolicly opposing the yes side of the referendum. Or at the very least, attempt to understand their perspective. Maybe she should, as she’s advising anyone commenting on the current affairs, take a fucking seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Lol of course she shared that with a picture of Taylor Swift. I guarantee she passionately hates Taylor Swift, every pick me does. Anything that is popular with women she has to distance herself from like how she ‘couldn’t care less about the Matildas’. You’re so different Carlz, not like the other girls.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Carlz is angry she has to see images of war on socials while she has her coffee. Imagine what it’s like for the people actually experiencing it you privileged brat.

She actually thinks she’s different to everyone else because she’s affected by world events. Welcome to the human experience, you’re not special 🙄

And ranting about arm chair experts before talking how and why there’s destabilisation in the middle east and who benefits. Why can you give your ‘opinion’ but no one else can?

Not really a good business model to place your faith in getting enough work from a minority of redneck conspiracy theorists. But whatevs. Her sToriEs are also highly unprofessional. I always check the socials of someone whom I am aligning my business with and if they are unprofessional on SM they are gonesky and I don’t care what that unprofessionalism looks like or is about. Just keep it to yourself. I want your skills not your opinions.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I don’t recall the government or any celebrities calling people nazis? I do recall a lot of empty rhetoric and misinformation in Murdoch press and hundreds of nonsense influencer accounts. Every single things she accuses ‘them’ of not answering has been answered over and over again.

Her electorate firmly voted yes.

I just heard her comment “stop trying to argue with people on the internet” 😂😂😂😂😂

This is literally her bread and butter - spewing vile and uneducated bile onto the internet for people to argue with.

Last edited:

raspberrypancake

Ok, there’s a lot to say about this person. Right now though, she’s wondering how people have become so stupid. People are apparently stupid because when she said she’s ‘team Ye’ that doesn’t mean she’s anti-Semitic. Carlz, Kanye west is in the news right now for being anti-Semitic. When you say you’re ‘Team Ye’, it implies you’re on his side with the battle he’s fighting right now (the anti-Semitic one).
Also, you say people can’t see nuance and make black and white assumptions. Then what the actual fuck are you talking about when you post an article about, for example, a teacher getting it on in a classroom and labelling it ‘the degenerate left’!? You actually talk so much shit it’s so embarrassing but kinda entertaining.

OH LOL…fuck she is a walking contradiction. Wasn’t it old mate Carlz who was screaming at the top of her lungs about Dictator Dan and the terrorism of Covid rules whilst little Miss Privileged sat in her comfortable house, drawing on her super so she could build a studio and getting to have a big, long tax payer funded rest where her life was never in danger? You go girlfriend ✊✊✊ Sing it louder Queen. Poor Carlz, her feelings about having her opinion on the atrocities of war are being hurt.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Not Carlz ranting on stories about how “people don’t give a fuck about others” when she carried on about how we shouldn’t have to wear masks/stay home in order to keep people alive. Self centred brat.
Did she also seriously describe her self as empathetic and emotionally intelligent? 😂 Bitch you ripped off your own best friend.

Attachments

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I think its fantastic her flight was cancelled and they lost her baggage then found it and put it on another flight.. Couldn't have happened to a better person. It would be even better if she fails to return home.. No great loss for Australia.

• Haha
Her absolute blindness to her hypocrisy is mind blowing. She is talking about nUancE and lack of cRitiCaL thiNking in a case of a CONVICTED RAPIST (where evidence has been presented and critically examined) but can’t see that gender identity is highly nuanced due to the social construction of gender roles 🙄🙄🙄 No that shit is wOkE. She has the critical thinking skills of a rock. Also she has her new word of the week from her book of “Big Words That Make You Sound Intelligent” barrage…however she emphasises the wrong syllable when using it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 much smart.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I have a few friends and family who work in various positions in the fashion sector. Her comments alone on social media would make so so many creative spaces want nothing to do with her. It’s not about woke. It’s about fashion and the arts being safe places for diverse peoples to express themselves. She isn’t a safe person.

Attachments

Reactions: 10

TessaK1990

I notice also that her new partner Mel Yu has her pronouns in her profile - I remember Carlz ranting a while ago over the ‘ WoKE (insert ableist term)’ that use pronouns. 🤷‍♀️

Pindawg

VIP Member
She rages against inconvenience doesn’t she. Turns it into a massive problem the entire population has, and she is our beacon of hope.
Can someone give Carlz a history lesson and remind her that terrorists flew planes into buildings and that’s why we have these security measures at airports now. In fact I’m surprised she doesn’t know this herself as she’s such a student of history - as she’s told us more than once
Or was she only interested in the history of dictators and despots…??? Sorry I forget.