Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
You can absolutely not care. But this screams “pick me bitch” energy. Tell the world you’re a misogynist without saying you’re a misogynist. I can’t imagine being this much of a fucking loser
Yet another example of her delayed puberty. This is 100% what I heard a teenager in the back of my car saying on the weekend. Super cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
In 2024 let’s all defo focus on positivity and cut out anything that makes us feel icky. Genocide? Gross no thanks ignore.

Anyways, had to just jump on here and say:

Carlz: ‘I never bend the knee or capitulate to anyone. Ever.’

Also Carlz:
Photos you can hear 😂

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Carlz: People are run by their emotions and reach emotionally to things and it’s so bad.

Also Carlz:

‘My Dog got ATtAcKED and she will never be the same again!’

‘Some dude on the plane touched my (overweight) carry on and I’m fucking FUMING’

‘Sam smith just needs to keep fucking singing and forget about all the other stuff!’

‘The body corporate approved HOusiNG COmmiSSion into a flat in my building in a ToP TiEr Melbourne suburb!’

Also she is the Matron of Doom and Gloom so she seriously gone to another level of delusion.

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Projection, party of one?
Narcissistic delusion, party of one?
Denial, party of one?

It’s trippy, her shocking lack of self-awareness.

IMG_5294.jpeg

• Haha
Can we all put our best stilettos out for Carlz? She is again a victim of the world where she just does does does for others and cannot get an hour guys! An hour to just take pretty pictures of herself. She just needed to jump on insta and let everyone know that she is the most busiest business woman EVER! And the most self sacrificing.

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
OH LOL…fuck she is a walking contradiction. Wasn’t it old mate Carlz who was screaming at the top of her lungs about Dictator Dan and the terrorism of Covid rules whilst little Miss Privileged sat in her comfortable house, drawing on her super so she could build a studio and getting to have a big, long tax payer funded rest where her life was never in danger? You go girlfriend ✊✊✊ Sing it louder Queen. Poor Carlz, her feelings about having her opinion on the atrocities of war are being hurt.
It’s fascinating isn’t it. The insane anger and endless posts about the horror she was forced to endure, STAYING HOME. But god forbid that people post about humans actually being murdered in the thousands. They should all SHUT UP. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND NONE OF THEM ARE AS SMART AS ME.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Carlz has been posting reels full of unsolicited advice like telling people to ditch their morning routines cause they’re a waste of time then posted stories laughing at people’s comments becuase they were “triggered” by her unsolicited advice just to come on stories the next day to rant about how much she hates getting unsolicited advice 😂 All this before she rants about how society tries to drag down strong women in the same breath about how much she hates feminism. You can’t make this shit up, how does she not see what a walking hypocritical contradiction she is?

Attachments

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
But also, she’s kind of saying she really struggled during lockdown, mentally. And that’s totally understandable and fine, so many people did. But she turns that into a political view, this personal vulnerability. She has to FiRE up and blame someone rather than just sit in her discomfort. She’s exhausting as a human. Also appauling.

• Haha
Hahahahaha, god she’s predictable.
What do all these nuffies actually want to see happen this far out from the pandemic. A letter from the King?
Why are they still basing their platforms talking about things that happened in the past?

Did they not hear that in a recent global survey that Melbourne was ranked in the top tier for cities with the happiest residence and positive wellbeing.

Think it’s time for them to move on. Nuffies.

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
But also, she’s kind of saying she really struggled during lockdown, mentally. And that’s totally understandable and fine, so many people did. But she turns that into a political view, this personal vulnerability. She has to FiRE up and blame someone rather than just sit in her discomfort. She’s exhausting as a human. Also appauling.
You are so right. And I think so many of these anti vax and lockdown people did this too. Couldn’t sit in their feelings and say “this is hard and awful and I’m sad”. They had to blame and direct anger at something.

Carrots85

Carlzzz is literally a 65 year old white guy stuck on the sky news channel in the body of a 40 year old single Melbournian who should know better but for some reason doesn’t. Her panting over guys like Peterson and Trump jr shows her true colours.

Alloftheteaplease

Lol in her latest rant she’s complaining that she paid for 5 grand worth of podcast equipment and hasn’t received a shipping notification or response from the company after a week. I’m 100% I remember people saying they bought stuff from her activewear companies and received no products or correspondence from her. Taste of your own medicine Carlz???

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Another day. Another ludicrously ill-thought out and inarticulate rant from Carlzzz. Again railing against cancel culture (how tf has JK Rowling been cancelled? She is a squillionaire who is regularly sought for articles, commentary and speaking slots - she is yet against proving her inability to distinguish between getting cancelled and people publically disagreeing with views they find offensive and harmful) - comparing her situation to Kanye (lol) and ranting about people looking away when they think something is harmful - but on the other hand, no one should say anything about Kayne and JK Rowling obviously because SHE AGREES WITH THEM.
The woman is an imbecile.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I think it’s massively about lucky to be born a white (albeit) painful Australian woman. Lucky to access her super during lockdown to set up her own studio. Lucky to have been given $60k by some random who didn’t know her backstory. Which then put her on the radar and kick started her Jordan Peterson Official Photographer status.

In all seriousness, it’s linked to privilege and acknowledging that ain’t her jam.

DunningKrugerEffect

HypoCralz just losing focus whilst reading a book on lost focus to come on insta to tell everyone they have to read it. Darl, just read your book…you are losing focus.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Classic Carlz! She's halfway through reading a book and decides that she needs to educate her followers about the subject matter of the book that she hasn't even finished! She speaks as if she is an expert! HASN'T EVEN FINISHED ONE BOOK ON THE TOPIC. Hilarious. Ugh, she's so stupid. She learns about the psychological manipulation tactics that are used by app developers for the first time... and since this is brand new information to HER, she reckons it must be ground breaking for everyone so she must educate them. Before she has even finished reading one book on the topic.

The irony of her taking a break from reading a book about focussing on the real world and not getting distracted by smart phones -- to spend half an hour rambling to her smart phone! OMG its just.... it's too much. I'm dying of second hand embarrassment.

Ooooo she's being so selective about what apps to keep! She decided to keep instagram after much careful consideration! What an honour, I do hope the authorities at IG have been alerted and are preparing her thank-you gift basket.

It is so depressing for her that she can't just have a conversation with a real person about her thoughts and feelings, she has to broadcast a sermon to IG stories instead.

Life tip dumb-dumb- don't use social media as your sounding board to think out loud and process every thought and feeling you have. Find a friend, go to therapy... this is sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha