Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read somewhere that Carlz said it people were mean to her in school or something? The thing is, hurt people hurt people. And there is a serious case of arrested development here. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t a total scam artist who perpetuates harmful ideologies.

I’ve just always got this vibe from her that she has a personality that rubs people the wrong way. I think people have mentioned it in this thread. She wants to appear intelligent but can’t amongst actual intelligent people so she has found an audience of mostly unintelligent people (anti-science, conspiracy bigots) whom she can trick into thinking she’s intelligent by throwing in some big words now and then, albeit incorrectly. But it doesn’t matter because it validates her own view of herself as intelligent. She wouldn’t know the difference anyway because she’s not… intelligent.

Sorry for saying ‘intelligent’ so many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You have to ask there all her 'friends' go?

One minute she was besties and all in with Daria Smith - then that went south just before the Post Malone show.
She was all in with Mel Watson (Balgownie Estate) and they've now cut ties with her (stated on Carlo's IG post, plus she disappeared from Carlz' reels as well).

Reactions: 2
You have to ask there all her 'friends' go?

One minute she was besties and all in with Daria Smith - then that went south just before the Post Malone show.
She was all in with Mel Watson (Balgownie Estate) and they've now cut ties with her (stated on Carlo's IG post, plus she disappeared from Carlz' reels as well).
I know! I often wonder what’s happened to them haha. Wish some of them would tell. They are all *besties* for a few months.
i thought she opened the studio alongside someone else? If so, wonder how long that will last..

Reactions: 3
I think I read somewhere that Carlz said it people were mean to her in school or something? The thing is, hurt people hurt people. And there is a serious case of arrested development here. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t a total scam artist who perpetuates harmful ideologies.

I’ve just always got this vibe from her that she has a personality that rubs people the wrong way. I think people have mentioned it in this thread. She wants to appear intelligent but can’t amongst actual intelligent people so she has found an audience of mostly unintelligent people (anti-science, conspiracy bigots) whom she can trick into thinking she’s intelligent by throwing in some big words now and then, albeit incorrectly. But it doesn’t matter because it validates her own view of herself as intelligent. She wouldn’t know the difference anyway because she’s not… intelligent.

This. Not smart. Thinks she is. The worst kind.

Reactions: 4

She absolutely thrives on being seen as ‘right’ (‘I was right about BLM’, what does that even mean??), which is usually a sign of cripplingly low self worth.

Reactions: 6
Remind me how long people were waiting for their very expensive goodies, or to be paid back their ‘investment’ in the business?

Also reminiscing about the snarky tone she took with a customer who tracked her down to her new business and dared ask her for an update on her order. Told her to blame Australia Post.

Attachments

Are weird creepy beastiality vibes a turn on for you Carlz? 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Why and how, does someone like Carlz, who very clearly only reads clickbait headlines, and not the actual articles beyond the headline, have any kind of platform??

Her latest post see below. Now, I get that the article is behind a paywall, however, even the paragraphs that you can read without subscribing shows that the article is not about “wokeness”.

Read below - it’s saying that after coming fourth to skilled labour, skills shortage and cyber risks last year, profitability is now most company directories top priority. The headline and first paragraph are opinions/comments added by the journalist, with nothing in the article to suggest that company directors EVER put culture, reputation, social and climate issues ahead of profitability.

Anything for a bit of click bait …..

It says “ Company boards are getting back to basics, with the vast majority of directors citing profitability as their top priority after years of culture, reputation, social and climate issues dominating the agenda.

Close to 70 per cent of directors said profitability was now their top priority, up from just 47 per cent the year before when it ranked fourth behind skilled labour, the skills’ shortage and cyber risks, a long-running survey of directors by law firm King & Wood Mallesons has found.”

Attachments

Aaaah typical Hypocarlz.
Still throwing ableist vocabulary out there and obviously thinks it’s funny.
Nothing worse.
Her smugness is embarrassing for her.

Oh I’m wheezing!!

Carlz new way to “attack” her “haterz” is to tell then that when they approach businesses that she works with; that rather than those businesses backing off from her, it just reminds them about her and they rebook her and she earns more money!!

She’s claiming that an old client rebooked (and paid her) for a 5 day job at the end of November as a result of one of her haterz sending said client a message dissing old Carlz.

Also - can anyone remember what the conference that she’s attending in London? I’m sure that she flicked up a photo of her and that topher guy, and another woman, promoting it, but I didn’t get a screenshot.

She keeps referring to it as an “all expenses paid business trip” but because I believe very few words that come out of her mouth, I suspect that it’s like the Aussie CPAC conference that she was given a free ticket and allowed to photograph, but wasn’t paid for it.

I suspect that she’s been “invited” but isn’t getting paid, and is instead going to attempt to claim flights and hotels as business expenses.

Also - can anyone remember what the conference that she’s attending in London? I’m sure that she flicked up a photo of her and that topher guy, and another woman, promoting it, but I didn’t get a screenshot.

She keeps referring to it as an “all expenses paid business trip” but because I believe very few words that come out of her mouth, I suspect that it’s like the Aussie CPAC conference that she was given a free ticket and allowed to photograph, but wasn’t paid for it.

I suspect that she’s been “invited” but isn’t getting paid, and is instead going to attempt to claim flights and hotels as business expenses.
I wondered about that too, and I actually think she meant the money she got from the Peterson shoot allowed her to pay for the trip? I could be wrong. Why would she be paid for, like a VIP?

I wondered about that too, and I actually think she meant the money she got from the Peterson shoot allowed her to pay for the trip? I could be wrong. Why would she be paid for, like a VIP?
I can guarantee the Peterson shoot was not a paying gig but a free shoot for her portfolio. He would have no need to pay her when she approached him and had a short burst of time with him.
She raved about how high pressure the shoot was due to only being given a certain number of minutes and how awesome she was to do what she did in that timeframe.

I think most of her celeb shots have been portfolio boosters but Peterson definitely.

Ok so we’re a week into September. She has availability for 3 shoots in 6 weeks. The work for a shoot is probably a week depending on the scope? Maybe less but prep/briefing, shooting then editing.
So what she’s saying is she’s not that much in demand if she is free for half the time she has left before she goes away, which is not far away.

Attachments

Ok so we’re a week into September. She has availability for 3 shoots in 6 weeks. The work for a shoot is probably a week depending on the scope? Maybe less but prep/briefing, shooting then editing.
So what she’s saying is she’s not that much in demand if she is free for half the time she has left before she goes away, which is not far away.
1000% - she’s spends waaay to much time in socials to be as busy as she claims. It’s all smoke and mirrors - and she has nothing to earn her cash while she’s away, so she’s got to work extra hard before she goes and once she gets back, to boost her cash flow

Reactions: 2
Not really a good business model to place your faith in getting enough work from a minority of redneck conspiracy theorists. But whatevs. Her sToriEs are also highly unprofessional. I always check the socials of someone whom I am aligning my business with and if they are unprofessional on SM they are gonesky and I don’t care what that unprofessionalism looks like or is about. Just keep it to yourself. I want your skills not your opinions.

Reactions: 11
A couple of random points to “put a pin in”

- appears that she and Anna Rose are no longer friends. Neither are following one another on SM anymore, and Carlz has made a few interesting g comments about influencers, MLM and active wear producers that seemed targeted at Anna

Her current besties appear to be
- Sally Hulse (photographer)
- Emily - who she went to Vietnam with - is that Emily Coltraine??? the voice for victoria woman?
- Mel Yu

Let’s see how long these friendships last.

Also - she said that she went to Vietnam for work - but other than some generic Vietnam travel hashtags, and tagging two travel Vietnam sites (who haven’t used any of her photos or videos) there doesn’t seem to be any evidence of the “for work” component of her trip.

Once again, I think that she’s trying to imply that “someone” paid her to go there for work - but it’s really that she just took a few images there, that she’ll sell in her print shop, and that allows her to make it a tax deductible “work trip”.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.