Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s lost the plot entirely, a) saying that b!tching about people on the internet is NOT OK, and then interpreting this comment as the woman implying she must be doing ‘other things’ to earn this trip away rather than it just not fitting into her woe is me brand that catapulted her to Instagram stardom 🫠
Oh Carlz getting it wrong again! LOL…the woman with a horrific amount of internalised misogyny (being a sycophant of JP one of the most misogynistic people to wander the earth) misreading the intent of the commenter. Sorry Carlz…we will interpret that for you. She was saying that you whinge A LOT about hArd TiMes for someone so privileged. Nothing to do with you being a sex worker 🤭 How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Just a video reminder (via A Current Affair FB) of how Carlz initially gained "notoriety"

• Haha
  • Angry

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I finally got around to watching her story on her health before it disappeared. What annoys me the most is her whole (paraphrased) “I do all the right things - don’t drink alcohol or take drugs; eat well, exercise - and still I get sick”

Yes Carlz. That’s right Carlz. Many people who live with chronic illness/are unwell didn’t do anything “wrong” …. stop living your life via social media and you’ll realise that, in the real world, shit just happens and there are many things that you just can’t eat/manifest/exercise/journal into being.

Once again, she’s has such a basic bitch binary view of the world.

• Heart
She is so hilariously self-important. She’s the first bUsiNeSs wOmAn to be fucked around by tradies 🙄 Love…you don’t even have any employees, you are a sole operated business. Try having a company (🙋🏼‍♀️) with actual employees and more than 50 clients coming in and out of your physical premises every day for scheduled appointments and a tradie doesn’t turn up on time. Or Telstra doesn’t show up and you need phones, or roof is leaking and the plumber doesn’t show. Seriously the time she spends ranting is way greater than the time I spend online. I can’t even get all the way through her rants and just come straight to Tattle to conserve time 🤣 Carlz and others are my quick bite entertainment when I stop for a coffee to actually switch my brain from the seriousness of my work to something that confirms that people get all worked up about things that don’t matter. She is one angry angry woman. She needs a therapist….not podcast equipment.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
For $25 Carls will teach you the core values of:
- being a scam artist with multiple failed businesses and go fund me’s
- how to stay perpetually angry and scream into your phone
- to never listen to science or journalism so you can stay in your delulu conspiracy land

I said this on the Crystal Bailey thread that it is always only people who’s lives are in shambles that try to “coach” other people in how to be successful.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
We all work hard Carlz but I’d die before I got on Instagram stories to cry about it. I reckon she’s crying because she massively regrets giving up Pairs to shoot Tommy Fury 😂 Probably because she didn’t even get paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

skeptical_sausage

HAHHAHAHAHA I JUST WATCHED HER RANTS AND CAME STRAIGHT HERE! 😂😂 Sis is UNHINGED! The fucking IRONY.
---
“Fucking horrendous and tragic it’s happening but woah… that felt really invasive” - Carlz talking about having to see images of an actual current war whilst sipping her coffee.

“I’m not pro-Palestine or pro-Israel, I’m neutral, as none of this directly affects me”.

“All these armchair experts all of a sudden becoming geopolitical scholars. Sit the fuck down. People are dying.”

“I’m just sitting here, seething.”

“I think all violence is A-BORRANT.”

What’s your favourite quote from Martin Luther Carlz?
She needs to take her own advice. She loves sharing her insights as if SHE is a geopolitical scholar. Dropping big words to try and position herself as some kind of intellectual. It’s actually embarrassing.

My academic background / field is International Relations and also Human Behaviour (but I work in a PR firm) and fuck, she honestly spits some proper bullshit. That’s my professional and personal opinion 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

basketballbelly

What was that diatribe I just sat through? Fuck these low grade influencers trying to be inspirational and encourage us to reach our goals. I tuned out but did she say she’s had a goal since she was 3 years old? I could be wrong. I wasn’t going back to listen again but if that’s true that’s ridiculous.
Apparently she's wanted a ferrari since she was 3 years old.
Her and I clearly had very different childhoods because I'm almost positive I would not have known what a Ferrari was at 3 years old.

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Has she been in a relationship or even dated anyone since she’s been in the public eye?
She alluded to having a broken heart a few years back in her blog but nothing since. She has said her ideal bloke would be American which I am in full agreement of and very supportive of her moving there to find him.

• Haha
Oh good old Carlz hissing and spitting again. Nobody said that you didn’t achieve immunity by getting the virus. That’s how immunity works you dumb fuck. The problem was that if there was not a vax our health care system would have crashed and burned whilst people achieved that immunity. Hundreds of thousands would have died UNECESSARILY and LONG COVID is a real issue in achieving immunity the old fashioned way. You are a stupid woman Carlz with no capacity for critical thought. You get about with your blinkers on only seeing what you want to see. Fuck right off love. Move along, ranting about Covid is so 2021.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
I didn’t think I could think she was any more pathetic but jumping on stories to tell a “funny story” and giggle about wearing a ‘so much science’ shirt through parliament is so cringe. Oohhh you’re so edgy and cool, what a rebel! I guarantee you no one else noticed or cared. Congrats on being really immature and unprofessional when you’re supposed to be working?

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Her subsequent video to camera whinging (again) about her boring photos not getting traction but basically all creatives needing to be controversial to get clients. Just no.

I hire creatives and consultants all the time. I would stay a million miles away from ‘viral content’ consultants. You know how we hire people? Mostly referrals. I ask someone I trust, then I look up their work and if it’s good I’ll ask to see more. If I clicked on their site and saw rants and stories about Covid and conspiracy theories and trad wife shit, I would close down that site as fast as my fast mouse clicking finger would go.

She is no good.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
You can absolutely not care. But this screams “pick me bitch” energy. Tell the world you’re a misogynist without saying you’re a misogynist. I can’t imagine being this much of a fucking loser
Why announce that you’re not watching, no one gives a fuck. “I’ll be over here listening to new tunes I dug from the depths of Spotify” wow you’re so cool and different and not like everyone else. What a fucking loser 😂
---
Also, lol at her ranting about having her third flu of the year (what you can make out through her really bad lisp 😂) maybe you should have considered the flu vax darl 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
Lol he won three elections including one not too long ago and is stepping aside on his own terms. She’s celebrating like he was forced out or something 😂 She’s so dumb.
LOL this - it’s hardly “good riddance” if he’s resigning on his own terms

• Haha
Reactions: 11

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Her rant about how people hate her and want her to die. 🙄🙄 let me be quite clear Carlz - I don’t want you to die. I don’t want you to be in pain. I don’t want your business to fail.

I would however, like you to stop spouting vile nonsense on the internet. And as long as you keep posting nonsense is as long as people will keep commenting on it. And that includes you comparing the horrors of the nazi death camps with people saying mean things about you on Tattle.
I want her business to fail 🙋‍♀️😂

Where does she get the audacity to rant on stories at people on how to be better at running their business? Didn’t she have to declare bankruptcy and owed businesses 100s of thousands of dollars? The delusion of this bitch. And WHO sends an email saying “where the fuck is my order” we’ve all had parcels come late or get lost but no one in their right mind speaks to people like that over something so minor. Imagine if she had to deal with a real problem

• Haha
Good god this woman has NO insight. Don’t waste your energy carrying a pitchfork and arguing with people on the internet THEN Carlz brandishing 17 pitchforks and arguing with people on the internet. Also Carlz…stop saying *upper intonation* “Yeah?” at the end of every sentence. We know you had a fan pic with Gordon Ramsey..yeah? But you are not him, yeah?

• Haha

Carrots85

IMG_8142.png

Old Carlzzz is triggered by the ‘uneducated’ comments of Waleed etc. At some level she must know she IS uneducated and ignorant and does the very things she criticises above, louder, more aggressively, with less insight, less empathy and more nastiness than 99.9 % of the population. Her ratty hair out, heavily filtered to give the face some colour, symmetry and thinness, bathrobe wearing rants are cringe and prolific and horrific.

• Heart