Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called the black & white pic/vid of her baby with her blokes “rapping” in the background hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What’s with sharing reposts of her post so many of them - he is a very cute baby though !

What’s with sharing reposts of her post so many of them - he is a very cute baby though !
To keep “active” on the account but “not be on social media because I’m a Insta celeb who needs some privacy” basically 😂

Reactions: 1
So they have Marley, is it Maui? The dog and now Manny!!! Why hun?
Because she wants an unusual ‘celeb’ name that nobody has (Wonder why 🙄) while Instagram exists unfortunately there will be many more of these wannabe nobody’s that are so far up there own arse because they have a few thousand sheep following 🤮

Reactions: 3
Manny just reminds me of Manchester shortened. Too similar to the name marley sooo many nice boys names out there aswell such a waste of a tit name

Reactions: 5
They are definitely in that newborn bubble stage where they think everything is all perfect and roses so does everybody else hun when you have a newborn give it a couple of weeks and you’ll be knackered like everyone else! This is the reason some mums struggle so much as life is painted out perfect we all know the first two weeks with a newborn is bloody hard and it gets even harder when they are toddlers why does will post so many cringey things like ‘how you’ve engaged with manny’ 😂🙄 who do they think they are it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Just watched Wills new story today where he is singing to Carly - my cringe is cringing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watched Wills new story today where he is singing to Carly - my cringe is cringing
for so long I’ve literally just thought it was me & my partner that found them cringey 😂😂😂 so glad im not alone

Carly looks so bored in those music videos 😂I would have loved to have been walking through that park when they were filming 🤦🏼‍♀️It’s great he has this dream and wants to be a singer and you can see he is trying hard but it’s just so cringey!!! Even my cringe is cringing..love that phrase 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg I’ve never cringed so hard in my life nooo who do they think they are this video is so odd 😩
Oh my life what did i just watch?
I mean how did she keep a straight face? I would be pissing myself if my husband did this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to watch the vid with one eye closed while squinting through the other one. Then my body physically contorted with cringe and I had to leave.

In the past when she's been having a pop at him she's gone on about how much she has supported him even when he had nothing. The impression I got from all of that was they met as teens and she clung on for dear life when he probably wasn't too fussed about her. Got pregnant at the first opportunity and he stuck by and made it work because he seems a half decent chap. That's not to say he hasn't grown to love her and wouldn't be without her now but the vibe I get is it was very much forced from her side at the beginning 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to watch the vid with one eye closed while squinting through the other one. Then my body physically contorted with cringe and I had to leave.

In the past when she's been having a pop at him she's gone on about how much she has supported him even when he had nothing. The impression I got from all of that was they met as teens and she clung on for dear life when he probably wasn't too fussed about her. Got pregnant at the first opportunity and he stuck by and made it work because he seems a half decent chap. That's not to say he hasn't grown to love her and wouldn't be without her now but the vibe I get is it was very much forced from her side at the beginning 🤷🏼‍♀️
1000% you’ve hit the nail on the head there!

Reactions: 2
They’re like a pair of teenagers commenting on each other’s post with their love for each other. Bet they were sat on the same sofa in the lounge whilst typing it out lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.