Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a celeb... the public announcement "please give our family privacy " who does she think she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow took her 2 days! Oh and look because she’s been gifted something- clearly more worried about the freebies rather than staying off social media REDICULOUS

Reactions: 5
Begging for door paint & a chrome door knob now....all these questions she’s asking her followers and tagging brands..she could easily just google it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Makes me cringe when they feel they are so entitled and just blantantly beg!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 I don’t no who give her the celeb status thinking she all that she copy’s and has no originality what so ever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now she’s telling people how to parent on her latest stories

• Angry
Typical vlogger- says she going to take some time away from social media, comes back a day later with lots of gifted content.

Like lots of these women I wonder if she has ever done a days work in her life!

That photo of her husband kissing her gut keeps coming up on my newsfeed... piss off hun I don't follow you! 🤮

• Sick
She is so stuck up her own arse banging on about I won’t promote products I don’t agree with blah blah just bragging about how much you get gifted for free as usual doesn’t even deserve free stuff great advertising for the brand......not won’t be sending her anything else will they

Reactions: 3
Came on this to more on less say the same - she says please give us some privacy then does an ad . This morning - give us some privacy till he is here - 🙄 i cant roll my eyes back enough

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘I just want’

‘Just a little note’

why does she keep using the phrase ‘ i just want’ she says it multiple times in each video and it sets my teeth on edge. She sounds completely thick

• Haha
Celebrity Carly strikes again
Just reading the “just a note to say” rages anger in me!
Who does she think she is!!!

She’s posted that exact same stupid message every bleeping day this week what is wrong with her stupid fuckin idiot just duck off and have your baby your not important enough for anyone to give a tit

Reactions: 7
I followed her I thought not that long ago she was on 11k now she is up to 28k i don’t understand how some people gain such followers especially ones a bit dull !

Celebrity Carly strikes again
Just reading the “just a note to say” rages anger in me!
Who does she think she is!!!
Just seen now to followed her for a while wow why don’t people just log off why the need to make a statement 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

She is so stuck up her own arse banging on about I won’t promote products I don’t agree with blah blah just bragging about how much you get gifted for free as usual doesn’t even deserve free stuff great advertising for the brand......not won’t be sending her anything else will they
trying to tell her followers that she was concerned about safety... yeah right you were trying to blag a freebie like she always does. Funny how she was so annoyed with the customer service that she keep messaging asking for them to get back to her, then when annoyed outed them! 😂 posting her kitchen then wants everyone to give her space then will announce when the baby has arrived like some A lister ... no doubt some monochrome iPhone shoot whilst will is Rapping in the background!!! Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what do we think of baby's name? Not too similar to Marley? :censored:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.