Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that Will said working with me about his colleagues not working for me, his attitude and Carly’s are very different

Reactions: 11
Agreed! I’m becoming fascinated by this women. Can’t believe so many follow her she’s horrible

Reactions: 4
So if anyone follows will he is explaining on his stories how they couldn’t afford the house they have now and that his company is making tons of money to Carly he is just a bank and she’s obviously got this type of controlling hold over him which is quite disturbing
Looking at his companies accounts online I don’t know how they seem to face so much money! She’s listed as a director too, probably for dividend payments aka b&m money!

Reactions: 2
She's a rude snobby hole with an attitude problem. Sneering about a charcoal sofa 🙄 they are so over each other. They shouldn't bother getting married and save a few pennies in divorce fees

Reactions: 11
Her boobs in that pj set last night looked awful! Dont get me wrong mine are no better - but theyre not down to my knees and i do t put them on a public account- and nor would i because i have something she will never have - Dignity

Reactions: 5
Looking at his companies accounts online I don’t know how they seem to face so much money! She’s listed as a director too, probably for dividend payments aka b&m money!
They are probably in so much debt one way or another or like others said before she was left money by her mum but with the amount of money she wastes she could actually put to good use I.e get someone in to do the diy etc :/

Why the hell has she out ava lilys bed smack bang in the middle of the room taking up all that space 🙄

Reactions: 1
If ava lilly wants pink in her room whys she painting her walls white. Aren't they already pink?

I don’t understand why she’s wasting time painting rooms white? Why not just leave it as it is until you know what you want, rather than wasting time and money!?

Reactions: 7
If ava lilly wants pink in her room whys she painting her walls white. Aren't they already pink?
Because the kids can’t have a mind of their own, they have to be told what they can and can’t have/like/wear by the control freak mother.

Reactions: 7
Because the kids can’t have a mind of their own, they have to be told what they can and can’t have/like/wear by the control freak mother.
So true. That's why she needs to "discuss" the pink with her. In other words let her know how much pink she's allowed. Them poor kids

Reactions: 6
So true. That's why she needs to "discuss" the pink with her. In other words let her know how much pink she's allowed. Them poor kids
Yes she makes them think they are allowed a choice but ultimately she ‘encourages’ her own choice. Warped.

If I was a relative I’d buy those kids the brightest clothes I could find just to make a point.😂

Can you imagine these influencers kids when they grow up.. kids should be able to express themselves through their clothes, bedrooms & toys etc all these kids are growing up in a world of beige because that’s what’s instagramable. It’s just wrong let kids be kids if they want one wall pink one green one orange one purple then so be it, they’re kids!! One day they’re grown up & moved out then have your house beige, worlds gone bleeping mad

Reactions: 4
I actually cannot comprehend the amount of crap she buys from B&M and other similar places. Dont get me wrong, these stores serve a purpose but seriously how many bland as duck poncey vases has she bought? And then she ends up spraying them a different colour. She clearly needs help ...or a hobby...or a job

Reactions: 6
Why would she even be considering doing mannys room before marleys.hes not even 2. Clear who the favourite is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.