Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princesspoppy666

Anyone else think her “water leak” was an insurance job!? No details on the leak, where it came from etc just showing samples of flooring. Funny that when they’ve just changed their kitchen round and she was talking about redecorating....!!!

Reactions: 10

geegeex

Chatty Member
How many times in one week can she visit home bargains and buy absolute shite? She’s got a spending problem. She needs therapy. Or maybe a job.

Jemi85

VIP Member
What 2 year old wants a load of shite plastic plants and cheap and nasty ornaments in his bedroom? Let him be a child and have something that he wants with a character duvet etc. They’re only little for a while 🤦‍♀️

Kmux

VIP Member
How self absorbed and yuck are her car stories. ‘Will is forcing me’ ‘it’s so stressful’ ‘there is nothing worse than choosing a car’ arrrrgggghhh!!!! Then Will quite clearly stating ‘I am not forcing you’ and ‘I just want you to be happy I don’t understand why you are stressed’ She is such a bitch!!!! She does not deserve him! Her smug little face when he is pandering to her because she is so stressed about choosing a new car…. I just want to smack it 🤬

• Wow

Devon

I really like Carly but this begging for a pram is cringe. You guys are my google! No love you are just like your mate rebeggar lamb!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine her trying to bully someone with that voice. Christ, she'd bore me into handing over my lunch money no problem 😴

• Haha

stormsilver

This women really needs some Botox or
Filler it’s killing me, (new follower here) just wondering why their moving house when their house looks newly done?? Anyone? Also her BF is pretty fit and she is not and doesn’t work or do anything but we’ll spend his money….
Gunna assume when you say fit you mean works out rather than good looking because that guy is NOT a handsome man 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why doesn't the dickhead just tell her? She does my head head in but he looks a total sleaze 🤢 I bet he spent it on a cheap hotel room with some clapped out trollop. She best get some zoflora for his green dick

• Haha

teaandtoast247

Imagine sitting at home actually fuming and winding yourself up at the fact your partner hasn't taken the bins out? It's not his one job either he works full time doesn't he? And often helps tidy up when he's back home from work.. no wonder he always looks so miserable when he's home, she's draining a miserable bore.